[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1076364
Cowardliness grants you immortality.
>>
>>1076364
It means cowards don't act bravely and this diminishes them among their peers.
>>
The man who knows to run away
Lives to fight another day
>>
>>1076364
He meant don't live your life constantly afraid of dying. Let it be a surprise to you.
>>
>>1076364

>I will not fear

>fear is the mind killer
>the little death that brings total obliteration
>I will face my fear
>I will permit it to pass over me and trough me
>and when its gone past
>I will turn the inner eye to see its path
>where the fear has gone there will be nothing

>only I will remain
>>
>>1076364
It's bad when soldiers don't want to die for things they don't have anything to do with so better cal them cowards and they may change their minds.
>>
>>1076535
You're implying so much here that I don't even want to try to greentext this autism.
>>
>>1076376
/thread
>>
>>1076364

mix buddhism and saga cosmogonies, roman moral codes, and you get this : by not meeting your fate, you are trapped in the rebirth circle on earth. by meeting it actively, you find eternal peace, as your self dissolves for ever m8.
Its not totally improbable that reincarnation was a belief in prechristian roman cults. too lazy to find good articles again though.
>>
>>1076364
Cowards have numerous orgasms.
>>
He was buttmad that his enemies were running around and wasting his time.
"F-fight fair! Asymettrical warfare is c-cowardly!"
>>
>>1076392
This is correct, I believe.
>>
>"aaarrgh stop stabbing me you pieces of shit aahghghg"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1079046
lel
>>
>>1081654
The knife was a phallic metaphor and he was having flashbacks to his time as a student
>>
>>1076364
That if your enemies kill you, you win so don't run away
>>
>>1076364
Cowards usually have no ambition and won't take risk. Risks can lead to rewards. A cowards life is not very rewarding or fulfilling.
>>
>>1082204
damn, really makes you think
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.