[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Secular German Collective.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
Secular German Collective.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>>
>>1074354
He saw
>H
>R
>E
For what it was.
>>
>saint
>empire
>roman
>>
>>1074354
>HOLY
>>
>>1074354
>Holy
>The country who kept battling with the Pope, had countless excommunications, and in the end turned protestant
>Roman
>The country made of germans and eastern frenchmen
>Empire
>The empty regime where the Emperor is just a figurehead and all the big electors stay by themselves
>>
>>1074450
It's "Saint-Empire Romain Germanique".
>>
Let's get this shit started
>WE WUZ ROMANS
>>
>>1074572
>and in the end turned protestant

I love this meme. Only a part of HRE turned protestant and Habsburgs for example were literally some of the fiercest defenders of Catholicism for around 300 years.

Austria is still overwhelmingly Catholic and even modern Germany has more Catholics than Protestants.
>>
File: germania.jpg (142 KB, 674x1023) Image search: [Google]
germania.jpg
142 KB, 674x1023
>>
In Spanish:

Sacro = Holy
Imperio = Empire
Romano = Roman
Germánico = German
>>
>Hallowed.
>Latin.
>Imperium.
>Saksa.
>>
>and even modern Germany has more Catholics than Protestants.

I'm quite sure Germany is 1/3 protestant, 1/3 Catholic and 1/3 atheist
>>
File: german religious make up.png (29 KB, 279x613) Image search: [Google]
german religious make up.png
29 KB, 279x613
>>1075011
In the future it'll have a higher portion of atheists and Muslims.
>>
>>1074838
>even modern Germany has more Catholics than Protestants
Germany's 2/3rds Protestant, you fucking moron
>>
>>1075158
hmmmm >>1075138
>>
>>1075138
Already outdated. We now have 7 million muslims, that equals almost 10% of the population.
>>
>Sacred
>Originating from Rome
>Aggregate of nations or people ruled over by an emperor or other powerful sovereign or government, usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom
>>
>>1075268
Fucking hell.
>>
>>1074572
im sorry am i missing something here? are you saying theres some people on this board that think it should rightfully be called HRE and theres some people on here that think voltaire is right? im aware of voltaires argument. can some one enlighten me on the opposing argument?
>>
it's slightly better in Norwegian
Det tysk-romerske riket
The German-Roman Reich
>>
>>1075138
>higher portion of atheists and Muslims.
>atheists
Almost certainly
>muslims
Highly unlikely.
>>
>>1075268
>source: my ass
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.