[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cry everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Mossadegh.jpg (6 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
Mossadegh.jpg
6 KB, 250x320
I cry everytime
>>
>>1072837
Perfidious Albions do it again
>>
>try to steal a countries investments in your country
>get wrecked

It's only a shame he was a scrub and he ruined his countries democracy over a temper tantrum.
>>
>>1072932
It's worse than that. The U.S. at one point (re: for like 3 years) backed him and told the British to accept and agreement and move on.

But Mossedegh fucked around on the issue continuously, rescinding offers he made, so he could hold onto power.

Mossadegh recieves the most underserved admiration of the 20th century, except for Maybe Hallie Selasie.
>>
>>1072954
Not to mention he gained power with the help of political assassinations and mob violence.
>>
>>1072932
>steal
You mean the British stealing Iranian resources? Is that you Churchill? Are you so butthurt from beyond the grave when Mossadegh completely annihilated your entire legal case at the World Court?
>>
>>1073008

>Qajar Shah signs a shitty contract in the 1900's
>Gives up all rights to APOC oil in exchange for percentile profits
>Contract is set to go up for renegotiation in 1960
>In the 1950's mossadegh and the iranian parliment just gets impatient and takes it

Good going jackass. Iran could have been a respectable modern nation if they just hadn't made a grab for the oil.

D'arcy was a greedy scheming jew but the contract was signed by a Persian hand.
>>
>>1073084
>just takes it
Again: see the World Court case where Mossadegh completely annihilates and destroys the British arguments and the annexation of the Iranian-Anglo Oil Company is legalized.

Also

>Qajars
A shit.
>>
>>1073108
>but we won in the World Court

Tell that to Nicaragua
>>
>>1073123
Not relevant and also internationally recognized by everyone but the English. There's a reason why Truman kept Churchill to fuck off with his bullshit.
>>
>>1073084
>Qajar Shah
He didn't had Mandate of Heaven tho
The contract was illegitimate
>>
>>1073123
>Tell that to Nicaragua
Who?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.