[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: vaticanII-image.jpg (26 KB, 585x345) Image search: [Google]
vaticanII-image.jpg
26 KB, 585x345
What went wrong?
>>
Catholicism.
>>
Germany ruins everything again.
>>
Everything
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 736x856
The Jews.

Seriously, they infiltrated the Vatican in order to desecrate it.

V2 is heresy and the only true Catholics are the sedevacantists.
>>
>>1068942
The reading comprehension of onlookers
>>
>>1069202
>sedevacantists
But isn't the church incorruptible and infallible?
>>
>>1068942
Turned out better than expected a few shit went wrong here and there.
But damn they butchered the mass.

>>1069202
>only true Catholics are the sedevacantists
You do know you're basically a schismatic?

>>1069211
You mean the Pope.
And no he isn't infallible except when he speaks ex cathedra.
>>
File: cardinal-robert-sarah.jpg (55 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
cardinal-robert-sarah.jpg
55 KB, 282x282
>>1069211
>>1069226
Nor is he incorruptable, there are a lot heretical Popes.

Also I hope Hippy-ass Francis steps down this year as he is romoured, and I hope they get someone like Cardinal Sarah or Burke for the Papal Chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 610x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 610x735
>>1069226
Yes, but my faith has been corrupted by outside forces.

It is my duty and moral obligation to protect it, even if that means separating myself from the current establishment until proper order can be restored.

Yes I'm aware my picture is Orthodoxy.
>>
>>1069226
>You mean the Pope.
No, I mean the church.
Sedevacantists seem to be kinda hypocritical. They say that they're Catholic, but don't listen to the seat of their beliefs because of their own feelings. They're basically Protestants.
>>
>>1068942
They decided to reform rather than abandon.
>>
>>1069202

That reminds me.

Queen Isabella's canonization case is being tied up by a Jewish cardinal, because she killed 60 grillion jews in the inqusition.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.