[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there like a Prussiaboo starter pack? Where do I sign up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: War Flag of Prussia.png (119 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
War Flag of Prussia.png
119 KB, 1000x600
Is there like a Prussiaboo starter pack? Where do I sign up?
>>
File: Bismarck.png (62 KB, 625x840) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck.png
62 KB, 625x840
>tfw no Prussians

I must unite the Germanic people though
>>
>Victoria 2
>biography of Frederick II
>history of the Franco-Prussian war
>pickelhaube

That should get you going.
>>
File: 347973.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
347973.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
You start with Friedrich and move to Bismarck over Blücher. Now you can choose to be an autistic Prussiaboo or a reasonable one. This depends on wether you like Wilhelm the 2. or not.

You must hate the French and Austrians. And pray to Bismarck with a Pickelhaube on your head every day
>>
>>1060024
Don't forget an appreciation of German idealism
>>
>>1060027
The only Frenchman you're not allowed to hate is Voltaire for being a buddy of Fred and Nappy 3 for being a Prussian at heart.

You must also possess an irrational hatred for Napoleon and Wellington and spend hours denying his military aptitude. You must maintain that Blucher single handily won at Waterloo.

The only people you hate more than the Austrians are the Bavarians. You must also reject the greatest achievements German culture because they came from outside of Prussia.
>>
>>1060051
>You must maintain that Blucher single handily won at Waterloo.
But that's true
>>
File: marty.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>1060063
>blucher
>>
>>1060063
You're already lost.
>>
>>1060063
Wow, that fast!
>>
>>1060078
>>1060091
>>1060646
Explain to me what Wellington could have done to win without Prussian aid
>>
>>1060654
>British won with Prussian aid
>Prussians won singlehandedly
Pick one.
>>
>>1060659
It's factually incorrect to deny that Wellington was present. The Anglos set up the battlefield for the Prussian victory.
>>
File: ironkingdom.jpg (32 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
ironkingdom.jpg
32 KB, 475x475
>>1059459
Read Iron Kingdom by Christopher Clark

It's the single greatest one volume history on Prussia starting from its very beginning's to its end. He's a respected historian and not some neo-fag and makes a chase at the end that Prussia's demise did more harm then good for the west.

Also he did a great documentary on Frederick the great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuI2zPyouiA
>>
>>1060027

>Now you can choose to be an autistic Prussiaboo or a reasonable one. This depends on wether you like Wilhelm the 2. or not.

Which is the reasonable view?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.