[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there any nation who literally BTFO'd Rome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: caucuses-battle1.jpg (174 KB, 1133x631) Image search: [Google]
caucuses-battle1.jpg
174 KB, 1133x631
And if there was, please name one and explain how they did it and why they were better.

Pic related, its people killing each other. Kek.
>>
>>1058393
Gaullic tribes
Carthage
Various German kings and their armies
Persians
Arabs
Slavs
Huns
other Romans

Because Rome was a gigantic shitheap
>>
>>1058407

What I meant to say was, was there ever nation that didn't get completely wiped out after contact with the Romans?

I think Parthia/Persia was one of them.
>>
>>1058407
Any civilization can die from niggers. No matter how advanced and powerful.
>>
>>1058393
Parthia.
>>
>>1058407
>Carthage
>Slavs
>Gaullic tribes
Plebian what?
>>
>>1058430
Germanics
Greeks
>>
File: r u srs.jpg (29 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
r u srs.jpg
29 KB, 187x280
>>1058534

>implying gauls, germanics, persians, slavs, huns, and even arabs are niggers

Carthage was kind of niggerdly tho.
>>
>>1058564

I was about to say, Rome BTFO those nations.
>>
>>1058619
"If you allow niggers into your civilization your civilization will become niggers themselves."
>>
>>1058407
>Gallic tribes
Fucking wot
>Carthage
Delenda est
>Various German kings and their armies
Again no. Tuetoneberg is the only victory of the Germans, every other time Rome utterly rekt (see Caesar or the Marcomannic wars)
>Persians
Not really. Rome crushed the Parthians to the point where they were absorbed in the Sassanid conquests. The Sassanids were essentially conquered by the ERE, admittedly at a huge cost
>Arabs
Correct
>Slavs
Annoying, but no
>Huns
Yep
>other Romans
Meh
You forgot
>Turks
>Crusaders/Venice
>Vandals
>>
File: pleased.jpg (12 KB, 200x341) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
12 KB, 200x341
>>1058674

Hi Fagdit, up to your old tricks again I see? Yes, quite so, if we allow niggers to become citizens of Rome we'll have more numbers thus strengthening the nation militarily for more conquests to take place!
>>
>>1058407
>>1058694
>German

Why do people always call Germanics Germans? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1058694
>Tuetoneberg is the only victory of the Germans
What happened by 500 AD to make what used to be the Western Roman Empire a patchwork of Germanic kingdoms?
>>
>>1058564
>>1058694
Gauls cucked Rome at some point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Allia
>>
>>1058567
Germania because it was a shithole, and the Greeks because they were Ubermensch like Rome.
>>
>>1058407
Persia captured a couple of Roman emperors
>>
>>1058694
Gauls even sacked Rome.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.