[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Holocaust was not the systematic extermination of 6,000,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (37 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
37 KB, 500x329
The Holocaust was not the systematic extermination of 6,000,000 Jews.

The Holocaust was the systematic extermination of 11,000,000 people, of which 6m were Jews.
>>
Don't you mean 5.1-5.6 million?
>>
It depends on who you count as a victim.

For example, if a German officer gets killed, and the Wehrmacht kills 100 civilians as a collective punishment, that's certainly an unlawful killing, but it wasn't racially motivated, and it wasn't in any kind of coordinated system.
>>
>>1057842
I mean the extermination in the concentration camps.
>>
>>1057812
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>1057855
because this is a common misconception in history
>>
>>1057855

To spread false info/propaganda and to cause drama.
>>
How systematically were people killed outside the camps?
>>
JIDF CONFIRMED

NOBODY DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST

NOT HOMOS, NOT THE DISABLED, NOT MASONS, OT GYPSIES, NOT SLAVS, NOT JEHOVAHS WITNESSES, AND ESPECIALLY NOT JEWS

BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE
>>
>>1057902
In the Balkans with the death squads.
>>
>>1057812
Technically it was the attempt to eradicate all Jews, and of all Jews, about 6 million were eradicated.

It's not like they were going to stop after 6 million.

They stopped when we stopped them. And yes, many more people than 6 million were slaughtered in the godless 20th century. As predicted by Nietzsche, I might add.
>>
>>1057886
>false info
Are you claiming that only kikes were killed in the Holocaust? Oy vey
>>
>>1057886
Maybe read this and shut the fuck up
http://cup.columbia.edu/book/the-columbia-guide-to-the-holocaust/9780231112017
>>
>>1057923

Sure I'm going to read this book before this thread gets deleted or archived.

Or perhaps I should also send some books?
>>
>>1057911
"Technically", you idiot, it was the attempt to eradicate anyone considered as "asozial".
commies, Jews, homos, retards (like you), gypsies and basically anyone who didn't belong in the Volksgemeinschaft
>>
>>1057939
Yes, that's why Hitler said he was going to finish the work of the Catholic Church and kill all of the Jews.
>>
>>1057946

Not him, but proofs?
>>
>>1057902
Thousands of settlements in Belarus and Ukraine were wiped out.
>>
>>1057949
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]

“And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his
estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove
those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp.174]

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”

[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

Hitler said it again at a Nazi Christmas celebration in 1926: "Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews . . . The work that Christ started but could not finish, I--Adolf Hitler--will conclude."
>>
>>1057812
I wouldn't call the starvation of the millions of Soviet POWs a systematic extermination, their deaths were mostly the result of the German's unwillingness to divert scarce ressources and logistical capacaties because that would have been detrimental to the war effort. I don't see why it should be included in the Holocaust
>>
>>1057994
Hitler was a gud boy, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>1057984

That's not really him saying that he will KILL the Jews, but it does show him talking against them at least.
>>
>>1057997
Are you serious?
>Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews . . . The work that Christ started but could not finish, I--Adolf Hitler--will conclude.
What do you think he meant by that?
>>
>>1057994

Yeah, which is why they died at roughly 20 times the rate as PoWs from places like France or Britain, amirite? The trains with food could go to the camps with western PoWs, but not Eastern ones!
>>
>>1058004

Fighting off the Zionist agenda and the bank. This is pretty much what fueled his political campaign.
>>
>>1058012

Was France and Britain getting their entire infrastructure bombed and their military having to deal with enemies on several fronts and to need desperately shit to survive?
>>
>>1058022
And the conclusion to such an activity....would it leave any Jew alive?
>>
>>1057984
on the autism spectrum, you're at least a good 9
>>
>>1058045

Yes. Deport them out of Germany and !make reforms to counter the agenda and the bank? Why would Germany try and sistematically genocide kill the Jews? Doesn't seem logical.

Remember that Germany always had a thing going for Christianity.
>>
>>1058004
I think he meant to cement himself in German politics at a time when the country was deeply religious. Catholics however didn't vote for him, he didn't go to mass ever, he privately discussed his hatred of Christianity, and there were millions of Catholics (including German Catholics) killed in the holocaust
What he said literally doesn't matter
>>
>>1057984
>I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so
pretty sure he's bullshitting on this. Hitler admired Jesus only after he was able to come up with the rationalization that Jesus wasn't Jew because his father was a Roman soldier stationed in Judea, which in turn denies the divinity of christ
>>
>>1058043
That excuse falls flat
They had no issue supplying western pow's
And Hitler's eastern holdings weren't being bombed flat
>>
I don't think there was a systematic extermination of non-Jews, most people who died in camps died of disease or malnutrition or some shit like that.
>>
>>1058086
you seem like a reliable source m8
>>
>>1058074
>he privately discussed his hatred of Christianity
Stop parroting this meme. The only source of this is the Tischgespräch written by Bormann.
>>
>>1058083

I don't think that this excuse fails tbqh. It is wartime.
>>
>>1058090
I don't think the burden of proof is on me.
>>
File: 1428682185723.png (206 KB, 310x293) Image search: [Google]
1428682185723.png
206 KB, 310x293
>>1058073
>>1058022
That's a bit of a stretch when he systematically sent jews to camps simply because they're jews. In fact it's a huge stretch.
>>
>>1057852
Not all of the Jews died in concentration camps.

Out of the 6 million, maybe 4 or 5 of that was in camps.

A lot of it was done en situ by SS men.
>>
>>1058101

He didn't send only Jews there. In fact, I don't think that the majority of Jews were sent in camps. Also, keep in mind that Jews aren't a race.
>>
>>1058043

The French and British PoWs that were being held in GERMAN camps, which yes, would have their infrastructure being bombed. They didn't starve at anything even close to the rate.
>>
>>1058110
>He didn't send only Jews there.
Yea, he also sent slavs, homos, gypsies, etc. simply because they're slavs, homos, gypsies, etc. respectively
>In fact, I don't think that the majority of Jews were sent in camps.
[citation needed]
>Also, keep in mind that Jews aren't a race.
Except I never said otherwise.
>>
>>1058112

If they didn't starve, which they probably did, they died from diseases.
>>
>>1058118
>simply because they're slavs

"No."
>>
>>1058118

>citation

There is no sense in carrying on this debate from now on. It is like a Christian and a Muslim debating over who's religion is truer.
>>
>>1058119

I would recommend you read the following book, by Niall Ferguson.

"Prisoner Taking and Prisoner Killing in the Age of Total War: Towards a Political Economy of Military Defeat", War in History 11 (2)

Some 3.5% of British PoWs held by Germans died in captivity. Some 57.5% Russian PoWs held by Germans died in captivity. If it's all due to "muh bombed infrastructure", they'd starve and die equally.

Soviet PoWs died in droves because the Germans didn't want them around.
>>
>>1058125
WOOOOW ARE YOU LITERALLY TELLING ME TO CITE MY BOLD CLAIM?
>>
t.

>>1058134
>>1058101
>>
>>1058147
?
>>
>>1058133

I will look it up.
>>
>>1058110
>Also, keep in mind that Jews aren't a race.
what matters is the Nazis treated them as a race. even if you were a christian but had full Jewish ancestry you would be sent to a camp
>>
>>1057812
Well fuck me give this cunt a vagina.
That's right fag the real victims were civilians but typical of jews they think their holocaust is more important.
>>
>>1058175
uh gypsies, gays and political prisoners were sent to the concentration camps too. all three groups could be found in Auschwitz. the only group that had a higher status was the political prisoners
>>
>>1057996
not at all
nice strawman though

>>1058012
The (makeshift) camps for Soviet POWs were in the East which had a far worse infrastructure than the West. The roads were often very poor and the ways very long. The logistics of the German army were allready overstrained with supplying millions of advancing soldiers. Additionally feeding millions upon millions of Soviet POWs was not exactly an easy task. It would have meant to take away ressources either from the army or from the home front (or from Western POWs but those were not that numerous so it wouldn't have really mattered). The German's attitude on the Soviets surely played a role, too. But even if they wouldn't have been racist, millions of Soviet POWs would have still died simply because of considerations for the war economy. IMO this is more an issue of ruthless economical and strategical calculations than a racist mass murder like the persecution of Jews.
>>
>>1057812
More like 30 million shitlord racist
>>
>>1057818
no i think he meant 3 million
>>
>>1058201

Bullshit. Both prisoners, by and large, were housed in Germany, and scattered across Germany for that matter. There is no infrastructural difference, and besides, if they were "housed in the east" they'd be spared the worst of strategic bombing.

>ut even if they wouldn't have been racist, millions of Soviet POWs would have still died simply because of considerations for the war economy. IMO this is more an issue of ruthless economical and strategical calculations than a racist mass murder like the persecution of Jews.

And yet the 1.8 million French PoWs that were housed in Germany only suffered negligable deaths in their prison camps.

Gregory Frumkin. Population Changes in Europe Since 1939, Geneva 1951. pp 60–65
>>
>>1058307
I was referring to the provisional makeshift camps (picrel) where death rates were extremely high.

>And yet the 1.8 million French PoWs that were housed in Germany only suffered negligable deaths in their prison camps.

Yeah, that was vital for the Germans to maintain good relations with Vichy but it doesn't mean that you can feed more than five million additional people who are suddenly in your charge. I think the racism played a role in the discrimination compared to the Western POWs but most of it was probably cynical calculations. If it was just Anti-Slavism they could have starved off the Polish POWs in a similar manner, especially if you consider that Poland would be the first territory that could be forcefully Germanised. Yet, they had relatively low death rates.
>>
6 Million Jews. It's their Jesus, their God.
Don't fuck with the narrative.
>>
>>1057902
Depends on the camp.
Most camps used people for labor while feeding the absolute bare minimum needed for not immediately dying. Then they were worked to death.
Only the people who grew weak enough to not be worth working to death (or were weak/injured/sick when they were brought on) were killed in a systematic fashion.
>>
>>1059090 (cont.)
Meanwhile, most death in transport were people who were already injured or sick.
There were a few trucks-with-exhaust-pumping-into-the-truck here and there, but even that was (mostly) "between", read: in, camps.
>>
i always wondered why communists weren't brought up more as being victims of the holocaust, seems like a pretty big deal cause who ever the elite were that let hitler rise to power obviously didn't want workers to have more rights
>>
>>1059333
>i always wondered why communists weren't brought up more as being victims of the holocaust
Because no one likes communists.
>>
>>1059333
they were - just not in your presumably western or western-influenced discourse, but rather in the eastern bloc
>>
>>1059339
that makes sense, i remember spending like a whole year dedicated to reading about jews in the holocaust in middle school
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.