[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the philosophy autism bingo contain? I'd say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: philosophyautismbingo.png (10 KB, 962x371) Image search: [Google]
philosophyautismbingo.png
10 KB, 962x371
What would the philosophy autism bingo contain?

I'd say that utilitarianism, mind-body dualism, arguments for the existence of god, and logical positivism deserve a place.
>>
>>1056681
Spooks
>>
Being a philosopher.
>>
>>1056878
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Scientism
>>
>>1056681
Wanting to be nihilist
>>
>>1056681
Making a philosophy autism bingo chart
>>
>>1057223
Agreed, nihilism as a separate philosophy that one can follow
>>
>>1057287
>not wanting to phase out horrible ideas
i bet you read ayn rand faggot
>>
It is perfect as is, this nothingness
>>
>>1057337
autism bingos do not exist as the only thing i can know to exist is myself

t. solipsist
>>
>>1057552
Can you really?
>>
>>1057307
Not him but

>utilitarianism is a horrible idea

Da fuck outta here
>>
>engaged in a continental vs analytical argument
>unironically used "scientism"
>>
>>1057602
t. mill

even mill was having problems with the utilitarian belief with his "higher pleasures" bullcrap
>>
Semantics.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.