[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allahu ackbar, /his/, my name is Lawrence al-Mohammad. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461816620499.jpg (112 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
1461816620499.jpg
112 KB, 366x488
Allahu ackbar, /his/, my name is Lawrence al-Mohammad.

I'm a 26-year old British fitra (that's Islamophile for you infidels.)

I train with my scimitar everyday, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is blessed by Allah, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Hashemite and Howeitat dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Islamic history and their Shahada, which I follow 100%

When I get my Arabic visa, I will visit Mecca to complete the Hajj to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an advisor for Prince Faisal or even a Bedouin!

I own several thawbs, which I wear around the British headquarters. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Arabia, so I can fit in easier. I slay all nonbelievers and pray to Allah and his prophet Mohammad as often as I can.

As-salamu alaykum!
>>
Lawrence of Arabia is so fucking cool.
>>
>>1053961
I know, it's such a great movie.
>>
Good luck Lawrence!
>>
>>1053961
my favorite movie and one of my favorite movie tbqh senpai
>>
File: bey.jpg (89 KB, 1600x843) Image search: [Google]
bey.jpg
89 KB, 1600x843
How tall are you and what do you weigh?
>>
Fucking science!

http://phys.org/news/2016-04-bullet-lawrence-arabia-liar.html
>>
>>1053961
Islam should thank him and worship him higher than Mohammad.
>>
>>1053955
I wish I knew enough about Mongols to make one for Sternberg.
>>
I enjoyed his book, Seven Pillars of Wisdom
>>
>>1053955
Why were Turkish soldiers generally more competent and actually able to win battles as opposed to Arabs and Iranians?
>>
>>1053955
Hey Larry, you seem like a good chap. Want to go motorcycling with me?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.