[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The neocolonial dialectical hegemony disunites the subject from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 277x182
The neocolonial dialectical hegemony disunites the subject from his unity, and the unity from the subject.

A consecutive aurora of differentials are produced in proportion to the misalignment of the dominant social relations to gender and class, arrayed in sociotemporal- historical sequence.
>>
File: 162328-004-65E54089.jpg (17 KB, 349x450) Image search: [Google]
162328-004-65E54089.jpg
17 KB, 349x450
getting a little spooky in here...
>>
totally indecipherable.
>>
Is he saying that when there's a monopoly on a topic it leads to misunderstanding?

t. pleb
>>
>>1053272
I bet you're a marxist.
>>
>>1053272
Sounds like surrealist poetry
>>
>>1053345
Pretty much, yeah. And that being the subject of power causes you to stop having coherent internal unity.
>>
That would be true, if the synthesis of being didn't desintrigate into the division of several types of paradigms, which onto themselves, rearrange and restate the set of affairs we can observe, but more importantly interpret while we observe, which in itself fuels new frameworks in which all of these paradigms are intergrated.

However, currently this isn't happening, and all we see are frameworks stacked against frameworks, each having their own internal and external struggles for a power equilibrium, which can and will emerge when at least two spheres of power are confronted with each other and I fucked your mom
>>
>>1053272

Obfuscation is a staple of academia, so I've heard.
>>
>>1053272
He's trying to say that straight white males are oppressing women and minorities by preventing them from uniting.

Little does he know it's the opposite. The straight white "males" are tenured marxists and they're manufacturing solidarity between women and minorites to use as pawns against the evil non-marxist straight white males.
>>
>>1053272
You used the generator. Hand roll if you want to make bait. 2/10.
>>
>>1053272
Truly now I know as much as I did before.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.