[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>(Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio): Weep, you girls. M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Pompeii-victim.jpg (34 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii-victim.jpg
34 KB, 610x405
>(Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio): Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>(peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus): Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

I.7.8 (bar; left of the door); 8162: We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.

>(Bar of Prima): The story of Successus, Severus and Iris is played out on the walls of a bar: [Severus]: “Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeeper’s slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him. His rival wrote this. Goodbye.”. [Answer by Successus]: “Envious one, why do you get in the way. Submit to a handsomer man and one who is being treated very wrongly and good looking.” [Answer by Severus]: “I have spoken. I have written all there is to say. You love Iris, but she does not love you.”

>(Bar of Astylus and Pardalus): Lovers are like bees in that they live a honeyed life

>(Bar of Athictus; right of the door): I screwed the barmaid

>(gladiator barracks): Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

>(gladiator barracks): Antiochus hung out here with his girlfriend Cithera.

>(on the wall in the street): Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

>(House of Valerius Flaccus and Valerius Rufinus; right of the door): Daphnus was here with his Felicla.

>(House of Caecilius Iucundus): Whoever loves, let him flourish. Let him perish who knows not love. Let him perish twice over whoever forbids love.

>(House of Cosmus and Epidia; right of the door): Aufidius was here. Goodbye

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>(On the wall of the Forum, Slave quarter): Opius, you are a bugger of men.
>>
File: Sodom-and-Gomorrah.jpg (97 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Sodom-and-Gomorrah.jpg
97 KB, 620x388
>a degenerate city being destroyed in flames
Like poetry.
>>
>>1052938

Judean insurgent detected. Legio IX drones are already coming for your ass, barbarian.
>>
>>1052938
>degenerate
says the nerd shitposting on a manchurian woolweaving forum
>>
>>1052421
underrated bost
>>
>>1052938
>Sodom and Gomorrah
Wasn't Degenerate actually.

>Two strangers enter city.
>Original Text: BRING THESE STRANGERS OUT SO WE MAY KNOW THEM.
>Some stupid translation: LEL BRING THESE GUYS OUT SO WE MIGHT SEX THEM :DDDDDDDDDDD
The Bible = Not even once.
>>
>>1054347
>knowing in the biblical sense
>>
>>1054383
Except other translations also meant ïntroduce them to us" or "Show them to us."

Because ancient city states tend to be wary of cunts who entered the city without their knowledge.
>>
>>1054389
Then why did Lot refuse? He literally says "don't do this to them" before they start storming the door
>>
>>1054405
Also not to mention he literally offers them his daughters in exchange for leaving them alone
>>
>>1054405
Strange intruders get killed?
>>
>>1054389
And a few verses later when Lot offers the crowd his daughters, who he points out had not yet "known" men (using the same Hebrew verb, yada), what did he mean? That they had no male acquaintances?
>>
File: Canaan.jpg (67 KB, 846x519) Image search: [Google]
Canaan.jpg
67 KB, 846x519
>>1054347
Canaanites were an evil people. They worshipped idols, cheated in bussiness, had prostitutions and was rife with buggery and public fornication as well as sarifice of infants.
They also wanted to deny the Israelites their promised land. Their destruction did not come without reason
>>
>>1056601
The israelites were simply insane cultist canaanites. I tought it was common knowledge by now.
>>
>>1056625
Modern revisionist history. The ISraelites descended from the seed of Abraham, originating from Mesopotamia not Canaan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.