[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rules for the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: brotherpeleishere.png (93 KB, 175x203) Image search: [Google]
brotherpeleishere.png
93 KB, 175x203
A while ago there was a thread asking what laws you would have if you were ruler of the world. I got a little carried away. Any suggestions?

1. Convince U.N. to stop pussyfooting around ISIS and the whole shit situation in the middle east, deploy troops there with instructions to kill insurgents, protect cultural landmarks.
1a. give all soldiers cameras so there's significantly less chance of war crimes.
1b. When ISIS is dead, the U.N. takes control of human rights laws in middle eastern and African countries where all the shit is fucked up. All other laws are up to them, but seriously enough with the fucking genocides.
Once that's all over, on to step 2.
2. Convert every industrialized country to a capitalist society with minimal trade restrictions, will be gone into further later.
2a. Universal Healthcare. Absolutely universal.
2b. Mandatory vaccinations. We know it doesn't cause autism, I think we're all sick of smallpox by now.
2c. Disabled and mentally ill given government pensions.
2d. This next part sounds awful, but I think it’s necessary: those with a genetic predisposition towards debilitating birth defects cannot have kids. If a cure for a certain defect is found, you can have kids again.
3. For Industrialized countries, there is a food tax. 20%(rough number, maybe more, maybe less) of food made goes to underdeveloped countries, where companies have factories with strict human rights rules.
4. All countries have school for free, as well as university and trade schools. Teachers are well paid by the government, so that after a few generations, underdeveloped countries will be able to make their own industries. Around this time, the U.N. will step out of the country, and the country will join and follow the rules the other countries have to follow.
4a. Schools are entirely secular. I don’t care what religions people follow on their own time, but schools should be taught with only the firmest of facts.
1/?
>>
>>1210798
5. All religions allowed, it is only not allowed to follow the parts of a religion that encourage violence, terror, or self-harm.
6. Finally, at this point, sale and production of automatic firearms, WMDs, and military grade weapons are limited to planetary defense.
7. TRADE LAWS: All things legal to sell, buy and trade, with the exceptions of: the aforementioned weapons, environmentally unsafe plastics (more on that soon).
7a. Sale of all drugs is legal, but not advised. There is a high tax on all drugs that are more than simple intoxicants, and you must sign a waiver before buying drugs. Rehab facilities are included with universal healthcare, so drug abuse hopefully won’t be a huge problem.
7aa. No public intoxication. If you’re about to drop some acid, lock the doors. Nobody’s should get hurt because you’re high.
8. No more fossil fuels or harmful plastics. Most plastics are replaced with hemp plastics, and world scientific effort is put towards finding environmentally friendly alternatives to fossil fuels.
8a. Homes, building and whatnot are powered by solar power, air or water turbines (or whatever other safe option is found.)
9. Poaching is cracked down on HARD. As in, killed. Enough of that shit.
10. NO death penalty (trust me, I think some people deserve to be killed, but there’s too much of a risk of a wrongful imprisonment).
10a. Those who go to doctors reporting that they feel sexually attracted to children, want to murder, rape, etc. are taken to a secure facility where they can get the help they need.
11. Every year after we find a good alternate resource, we launch our landfills into the sun.
12. Focus more on space colonization, both for more resources and for places to live.

2/2
>>
>it's a teenage utopian power fantasy episode
>>
>>1210856
pretty much this
>>
>>1210856
kek
>>
>>1210856
>It's easy! We'll just FORCE humans to stop being greedy, violent, selfish, and ignorant!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.