[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many did were raped under Axis occupation? After hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
How many did were raped under Axis occupation? After hearing quite a bit about the Red Army's rapes I was interested if the Axis ever did the same however I am not able to find anything on the topic. I constantly hear that it wasn't allowed and that any Axis soldiers who raped would be shot but I still would like some statistics if the Axis raped at all and if they did how many,
>>
>>1047909
Although Rapes were not allowed in the Wehrmacht normally, it was fair game in the east so some estimates reach up to 10 million rapes for Russia alone, which is about 1000x more than how many German women that were raped in Berlin.
>>
>>1047909
Rape was officially allowed in the East and I would guess it was regularly carried out. Who knows how many were raped but you are talking about millions of soldiers occupying places for several years. Millions of times wouldn't be a bad guess.
>>
>>1047909

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2
>>
>>1047926
IIRC, it resulted in 750.000ish rape babies.
>>
>>1047909
Germans are noble unlike subhuman slavs, they didn't do anything, they've just liberated them all from communists and were generally loved by local population.
>>
>>1049992
eric simply eric
>>
>>1049995
Erich*
>>
Both Soviet and German rape stories are highly exaggerated.
Sure there were rapes, but plenty of women spread their legs. Later it became rape.
However, Germans raped far more, especially in the East. It wasn't even noticed by German high command.
This ''noble Germans'' meme needs to die. They weren't baby killing Nazi robots, but they committed awful war crimes.
>>
>>1047909
>I constantly hear that it wasn't allowed

Neither was it allowed in the Red Army so...
>>
>>1047909

Germans wouldnt lower themselves to chase subhumans on the streets when they could have any girl for a bar of chocolate.
Romanians were mostly poor peasants so i think they empathized with the population.
Dont care about the other countries since their contribution in Russia is insignificant.
>>
The only way I would touch a russian women is with my bayonet.
>>
>>1047909
Russians are lesser Crybabies than Germans and have less of a victim complex so you hear about Soviet warcrimes more
>>
>>1047909
There are no official statistics. Estimates of rape babies differ from 50k to 100k children.
For 5 million men occupying 73 million people for 4 years, that's not much. Probably because life in occupation was shitty as is, with no rape babies added. Woman is not some fertility machine, many children get naturally aborted if mother is in stress, and making a child at all is no easy deal.

Kids weren't mass killed, of course, but bullied and despised through their whole life. Some Kurt Blaumeister, fathered by some "Volodya" Soviet officer in 1948 Kurt never had a chance to find, made a business of seeking for remains of Wehrmacht soldiers on former battle fields.

He also had "contracts" by extremely elderly German veterans to find their supposed children in modern Russia. He did find some ~70-yeard guys who either knew from the beginning or were told by their mothers very lately in life. As I said, they were bullied and despised all their life if their ancestry was known. Most refused to deal with "you German shit" at all, some were a bit more amicable yet all despised their fathers utterly and refused contact with them.

That is those children who were still raised by mothers, many were taken away into orphanages.
>>
>>1047909

Why do you say "Axis" if you clearly mean just Germany?
>>
>>1047909
I remember reading the diary of German officer in the east. It was pretty funny, he was appalled that the Russians were allowing their women to dig trenches calling them degenerate animals and barbarians etc. and praising the delicate beauty of their women. He then says in the most nonchalant fashion that they raped all of the women and buried them in the trenches they had just been digging.
>>
It became rape once the Soviets started marching west.
>>
>>1050189
I think he says Axis cause the Axis were Latvians, Romanians, Italians, etc. all fighting in the German Army, not just Germans.
>>
>>1047926
>10 million rapes for russia alone
Fuckoff Ivan
>>
My great grandma was about 13 and got picked up by a soviet who called her his wife and regularly raped her, he made the other guys stay away

He wound up getting stabbed to death over loot by another russian

Great gram said they were like wolves, just jumping on every female in sight

Little girls who couldn't even read yet getting snatched by the armful and raped to unconsciousness, elderly women having their pelvises crushed by hooting soldiers

Shit was fucked, even a few boys got raped

She said it seemed like she died already and woke up in hell
>>
Does anyone know where the best place to view adoption records from occupied Germany? my grandma was born in 1948 and was adopted by some poles here in the US. I have looked a bit online but the issue is I don't know here native German name just the one she got from the poles.
>>
>>1050114
That has nothing to do with Germans and everything to do with the cold war.
>>
>>1047926
>in Berlin

Nice going ignoring LITERALLY EVERYTHING EAST OF BERLIN

I wish you could just stop this shilling Boris
>>
>>1052650
I mentioned Berlin specifically because that is what most people seem to bring up in particular when they complain about rapes by the Soviets, but still. All rapes throughout the whole of Germany are nowhere near as many as what the Germans did prior to this.

>>1052512
>population of 110 million
>occupied by 5 million troops
I don't see how it is surprising at all, especially considering that they were allowed to do so and many of the Germans deeply despised the Russians and the populace.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.