[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do to be the best of myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: randompic.jpg.png.gif.piff.jpg (194 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
randompic.jpg.png.gif.piff.jpg
194 KB, 600x750
What can I do to be the best of myself?
>>
>>1040459

Kill yourself.
>>
>>1040464
I think about it everyday but if having nothing to lose anyway at least trying to be the best you can is way better considering the fall of the western world.
>>
>>1040459
Eh, where do you even get the idea that there is that kind of spectrum of potentiality in 'you', there's no evidence to support such a notion.
>>
>>1040520
Because I can always be better than what I am now.
>>
IMO the only one that can figure out the answer with the capability to answer that question is one's own self.
>>
Recognize your qualities
Work on them
>>
>>1040549
So is that the answer to the question in OP?

If you can always be better then there is no 'best'. And if there's a limit then are 'you' the limit?

Then how can 'you' move that limit beyond yourself?
>>
>>1040643
I meant what should a human do to be the best of himself not what his limit or best his is because they are hard to define anyway.
>>
B
>>
Read a book.
>>
>>1044705
Of course but I think the content is more important.
>>
ride the tiger

Oh wait, he doesn't tell you shit
>>
>>1040459
Fish, garden, paint. t. Übermensch
>>
>>1040459
1. Be in the universe where you never interacted with 4chan.
2. Not gonna happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.