[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is god autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Sentinel_One_zpstsxwbfvl.gif (3 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel_One_zpstsxwbfvl.gif
3 MB, 512x384
The human brain is more complex than the whole fucking universe. A single cell is a million time more complex than a nuclear bomb.

Who the fuck creates all this complexity and is able to keep track of it? It must have taken a lot of time and dedication which leads me to my conclusion:

God is autistic.

If we agree that god is autistic everything makes sense: The huge scale of the universe, the existence of evil (because making a trillion quadrillion stars is more important than giving people enough fucking food) etc...
>>
>>1040274
>The human brain is more complex than the whole fucking universe. A single cell is a million time more complex than a nuclear bomb.
Retard.
>>
There are more neurons in a brain cell than dicks in your mum's vagina

t.black science man
>>
>>1040274
>The human brain is more complex than the whole fucking universe.
The whole universe contains all the brains in it.
>>
>>1040301
>>1040316

Obviously the universe minus the brains you fucking braindead fucks.
>>
>>1040274
Or, you know, there is no deity in the first place.
>>
>>1040274
>A single cell is a million time more complex than a nuclear bomb.
Well yeah. A nuke's purpose is to explode. A cell, meanwhile, is a living organism that works to ensure the life of a bigger living organism.
Also God don't real.
>>
>>1040312
But anon one brain cells is a single neuron. That implies there are no dicks in my moms vagoo
>>
File: 1442361254818.png (987 KB, 708x709) Image search: [Google]
1442361254818.png
987 KB, 708x709
We are fractured pieces, artificial divisions of one larger union. The mind itself is a fucking supercomputer a bajillion times more advanced than the designs of science. If mind is truly over matter, that's a prospect more terrifying than it is appealing.
>>
>>1040274
>humanizing God

Whe-he-fucking-hew, lad!
>>
God is totally self-sufficient, so in that sense He's autistic I suppose, but He's also be one Being in three Persons, and He created creatures with free will to live and to live him, so He isn't self-absorbed like autists are. The amazing, dynamic, expansive complexity of the universe is testament to His creative abilities. I'd say that God is more like a genius who isn't socially stunted rather than an idiot savant.
>>
>>1040836
*tips fedora*
You people literally just can't fucking help yourselves, can you? Every time someone so much as mentions God you just can't resist butting in with your shit. We all know what you think. You don't have to shove it down everyone's throats at every opportunity.
>>
>>1045068
>Littering this whole board with pointless and ill conducted theological discussions.
>Spamming in every fucking atheism thread aswell.
> Hehehe le ebin fedora meme weill shut them up

Ok then bible belt boy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.