[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Stalin.jpg (47 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
47 KB, 624x624
What was his problem?
>>
Like most if not all dictators, narcissism.
>>
Paranoia, most likely. Having Trotsky whacked didn't provide him any benefit, since by that point Trotsky was dicking around in Mexico and Trotskyist have never been a threat to anyone.

>>1037803
You'd have a big ego too if you were in charge of a global hegemon.
>>
>>1037797
He choose to be a perfect political entity instead of being a human. His greatest victory arguably is dying of natural consequences. One step ahead of everyone to the point where no one could touch him, even in his greatest time of need.
>>
His problem was that he had a small dick but felt like he had a big one. So in order to compensate, he became a dictator of a country under the guise of "worker's revolution" when in reality he just wanted to fuck with people for attention. Imagine if he had just been born a little over a century later, just in time for the internet, and how much suffering it would have alleviated if he knew he didn't have to go outside his home in order to fuck with people for attention. But alas, he was born in the wrong generation. He shitposted before anyone knew what shitposting was. Rest in piece, old friend.
>>
>>1037846
Stalin was a reptile. Your vain projections simply don't apply to him.
>>
>>1037863
I never said I wasn't a reptile.
>>
>>1037867
You aren't. He was.
>>
>>1037797

He didn't really have any friends. And the ones he did have were eventually killed......by him.

He has a quote taken after his first wife died where he says that her love was the only thing keeping him sane.
>>
File: ayyylien.jpg (119 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
ayyylien.jpg
119 KB, 624x624
>>1037863
Pic related was his real body, the rest was just a disguise
>>
>>1037958
If only we could be identified by our mustachios
>>
bad bitches
>>
>>1037797
Sociopathy probably.
>>
>>1037797
Balls to the wall crazy.
>>
I've always been interested in Stalin as a person.
>>
He just wanted to make his mom happy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.