[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsolved murders general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: jon-benet-c-435[1].jpg (131 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jon-benet-c-435[1].jpg
131 KB, 435x580
Unsolved murders general
>>
>History & Humanities
>>
>>1033503

>>History
>>
>>1033516
>please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago
>December 14 1995
>>
>>1033531

>for free
>>
>>1033583
>implying I'm a janitor
>implying every anon shouldn't do their bit to remind others of threads made against the rules
>>
>>1033592

Chill the fuck out man this thread is 100x better than the average thread. Also the OP didn't specify THAT SINGULAR case, it's just a general image.

Please control your autism.
>>
>>1033607
>>>/x/

And stay there.
>>
>>1033628

>let's discuss historical unsolved murders
>LEL GO FUCK YOUR TULPA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What the fuck?
>>
The problem with this thread idea is the 'unsolved' bit. With a lot of these unsolved murders, most of what we know is that someone died at some time, on some day, somewhere, and that no one knows who killed them. Everything else is speculation, which isn't very interesting, especially to a lot of the people on this board.
>>
ZODIAC
O
D
I
A
C

I want to know what happened to the fucker. Where did he go? Did he just get bored and hang up his hood?
>>
>>1033685

>assuming it's a "He'

Sexist.
>>
>>1033685
>I want to know what happened to the fucker. Where did he go? Did he just get bored and hang up his hood?
According to everything we know about serial killers they don't do that. He likely died in an accident or of natural causes.
>>
>>1033685

That one faggot that was in the movie
>>
>>1033685
He didn't go anywhere

In fact, he's running for president
>>
>>1033697
BERNIE?
>>
File: 1458331037431.gif (2 MB, 263x252) Image search: [Google]
1458331037431.gif
2 MB, 263x252
>>1033685
>>1033690

What is every day life like for sociopath killers? Like, do they exhibit a behavioral change? Would people know?

>>1033697

>lel XD Drumpf and Ted "Zodiac" Cruz amirite XD
>>
>>1033703
>What is every day life like for sociopath killers? Like, do they exhibit a behavioral change? Would people know?
I'm no expert but they basically experience no empathy. They can't truly recognize their behavior as wrong.
>>
>jon benet case
>not solved

it doesn't need to be formally solved. the brother killed her and the parents covered it up. end of story
>>
>>1033646
>Historical
>1996
>>
>>1033710
Why did the brother kill her? What evidence is there for this theory? If true why did the parents cover it up? How did they get away with it? How do you know all these things?
>>
>>1033710

>thinking a 10 year old could kill a little girl with a head blow, construct a garrote, write a fake random note, and get away with it

Please. Either the mom or day killed her. One to three of them were involved in the coverup. I think the mom and dad were involved, I don't think Burke the son was. I think Burke heard stuff but pretended to be asleep. I'm sure he has major psychological issues now.

>>1033721

There are somewhat valid Burke theories. Brother sexually abusing little sister, mom/dad walks in, mom/dad rages and accidentally kills daughter. I don't buy it at all but I guess there are theories.

The biggest evidence for Burke knowing something is the 911 call when you hear him in the background when he's supposedly "asleep."
>>
>>1033729
>>1033721
>>1033710
>Despite suspicions, the Ramseys were exonerated in 2008 after DNA evidence pointed to an unknown male unrelated to the Ramsey family. Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy even wrote a letter to the family apologizing for any pain caused by a suggestion of involvement in the crime.

U wot? DNA doesn't lie familia. If they were involved it was through a hitman, or something.
>>
>>1033750

The DNA in the case is/was highly suspect. Contrary to CSI belief, DNA isn't the be-all-end-all.

If you believe that the killer was an outside intruder, please explain the "random" note.
>>
>>1033708
Depends on the case, some of they know it's wrong but do it anyway, some don't feel remorse.

And there's the monsters.

They all can change, not necessarily for the best.
>>
Makes you wonder about all these cold case murders and what actually happened. Unsolved Mysteries was great at this.
>>
>>1033820
http://www.doenetwork.org/
http://www.charleyproject.org/

Here are some depressing websites you might be interested in.
>>
>>1033703
Some of them only get off on killing. As simple as that. Imagine sex or having a wank not getting you off properly.
>>
jack the ripper
>>
>>1035340
IIrc there was speculation that he was a refurbisher who used his knives for murder.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.