[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone greentext your ancestry >paternal grandma is a descendant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 27
File: 1460920061949.jpg (124 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
1460920061949.jpg
124 KB, 1000x776
Everyone greentext your ancestry
>paternal grandma is a descendant of the prophet Muhammad PBUH
>maternal grandma is also a descendant of the prophet Muhammad PBUH
>parents are cousin's
>Both grandfather's father was the Prince of the princely state of Rewari
>great great grandmother was the daughter of the last mughal emperor of india
>my great grandfather's grandfather is Tafuzzal Hussain Khan(Google him)
>his ancestor Sheikh Umar uddin came to India from Bukhara with the army of Shahab uddin of Ghor
>Sheikh Umar uddin was a descendant of Abu Bakr(the second Caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate)
>lost everything after India and Pakistan separated
>live in Pakistan now
>>
>be poor people living in europe
>get convinced to join a cult
>travel to a desert in north america
>proceed to be mediocre farmers
>attempt to do something else with life, go back to farming
>descendants get fucked over by economic collapses repeatedly
>the guy that doesn't gets to sit with the finger over the button during the cold war
>>
>>1013356
Just remember that Jesus loves you, OP.
>>
>dads ancestors fought for Austria during ww1 and Napoleon wars
>moms side ancestors were Finnish Jedi Knights
>>
>>1013394
>Finnish Jedi Knights
Can't beat that
>>
>Maternal: Poor Hungarians come to America after ww2, Probably fought for the axis. Began to work on wall st.
>Paternal: Poor German Writers come to America before ww2, Become professors at Columbia.

that's about it
>>
>>1013356
>Descended from Muhammad
yeah ok
>>
>>1013449
You have never heard of Syeds???
Google it
>>
>>1013449

Muhammad had like a bajillion wives.
>>
>>1013455
Fourteen

And only Khadijah(RA)gave birth and only one daughter gave birth (she was married to Caliph Ali(RA)
>>
>Maternal grandmother's father was a Brazillian plantation owner's son when Brazil outlawed slavery and his brothers got the land, leaving him with the silverware
>sells silverware, treks through the Amazon and into Peru's jungle region in search of gold
>finds no gold, but makes a fortune cutting down giant Amazonian trees
>Maternal Grandmother, after being orphaned at age 9, moves to Lima and eventually makes lots money as a shopkeeper
>Paternal grandfather is a descendant of the Huancas, the tribe that backstabbed the Incas
>makes money as a banker, then becomes mayor of his small Andean mountain town
>has 13 children
>father moves to Lima and become Trotskyist student activist, then does a 180 and studies economics
>mother and father meet in grad school, write an econometric textbook and move to America to get their PHDs
>make lotsa money
>years later I get affirmative action benefits for being a 'disadvantaged minority'

Toppest of keks
>>
>>1013488
Woah.jpeg
>>
>>1013356
>Maternal side were rich landowners that become poor;
>Apparently descended from some noble family I COULD NEVER FIND OUT THE NAME OF;
>Great-grandpa owned like half the city;
>His family might have been aromanian;
>Dad's were pretty well-off peasants;
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>1013356
Father's side
>Great grandfather born in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth somewhere in nowadays Ukraine.
>Family owns land with fruit or uses fruit to make liquor, hence my surname
>Grows up
>Russians come and Tsar conscripts/progoms his village
>Great Grandfather gets the fuck out of there
>Goes to Warshaw
>Meets wife
>Goes to Paris, wants to eventually go to America
>Wife gives birth to grandpa
>Wife dies of tubercolosis
>Great Grandpa needs to raise son of 3
>Hears about work in the Netherlands in the mines
>Remarries
>Becomes a miner, dies of long cancer eventually
>Grandfather works for the mines but above ground
>Has 3 children
>My father is a benjamin, he came late
>Grandfather dies of cancer
>Father is smart but wastes his life on heroin
>Eventually meets my mom in a bar, makes her laugh
>1987, I was born on a cold and grey autumn morning
>>
>Paternal: Irish and German immigrants in the 1980's. Likely just low-birth peasant ancestry
>Maternal: Appalachian hicks, likely going back to English America. An odd Cherokee here or there.

Pretty boring desu ne?
>>
>>1013536
Fuck, I meant 1890's.
>>
>>1013529
Where do you live??
>>
File: 1426240333776.jpg (109 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1426240333776.jpg
109 KB, 685x474
>>1013356
>PBUH

I fucking hate /his/ sometimes, holy shit. We are so close to a reddit history board it is fucking sad.
>>
>>1013356
Mom's side: poor potato farmers in Sweden who moved to America (Maine) in the 1870s to become marginally richer potato farmers

Dad's side: Slaves who worked the sugarcane fields in Cuba+at least a couple of Spaniards since a lot of his family is fairly-light skinned, family moved to America (New York) in the 1960s to get away from Fidel
>>
>>1013545

Damn, forgot to greentext:

>I'm a living /pol/ meme
>>
>>1013356
>Be Berber Moroccan
>Have family tree that goes back to 9 centuries
>Have family house on top of a mountain that's 6 centuries old, it's owned by my Grandfather and it's being handed down to the boys of the family ,eventually it'll go down to me
>The first founders of my family and tribe were two Slave Merchants from a location between Mecca and Madina (Arab)
>In between the founders and my grandfather I don't know much, but my family has been the leader of the tribe for the past 9 centuries, tribe is called Sindala and is located around a mountain called Azouran, the chieftain and his family reside on top of the mountain
>My dad tells me at some point I'll have to go back to morocco as I'm the only boy from the last generation
>tfw i'll be a chieftain of a tribe
>tfw no wifi
>>
>>1013356

>poorfag Scottish and English colonists
>move to America, fight in the revolution
>ancestors some of the earliest white settlers in Texas and Oklahoma. Some of the men fought Texas war of independence
>some their sons fight in Civil War
>moms side of the family poorfag ranch-hands and cowboys
>dads side gets some of that Texas oil boom money
>turn of the 20th century Christian Lebanese great-great-grandparents move to US for economic and religious freedoms
>their son racemixes to produce my paternal grandfather
>he becomes estranged and becomes a hippie, before settling down and having dad
>moms parents, like their parents before them, are small-town conservative Texan Christians. mom goes all liberal
>mom and dad meet at UT in Austin
>get married, have my sister and I, now divorced but I spent time with both throughout childhood
>mom goes onto grad school, becomes an acupuncture therapist
>dad manages bookstore
>I'm in uni

>tfw have Arab last name in spite of being mostly white
>>
>>1013356
Mine is pretty boring actually.

>paternal grandfather is farmer's son turned military man
>paternal grandmother was a farmer's daughter
>father was also a military man

>maternal grandmother was a rich farmer's daughter
>maternal grandfather was stagecoac driver's turned orphan turned farmer
>mother was a common housewive
>>
>>1013545

>non-white dad
>mom has Swedish heritage

You're a meme, lad.
>>
>>1013543
It takes that little to trigger you?
A fucking sandnigger using PBUH.
>>
File: 1458118102457.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1458118102457.png
538 KB, 650x600
Mother's side
>be Scots
>be Broun clan
>fight in WWI in Black Watch
>go to America
>firstborn American son watches nukes in Nevada during Korea
>becomes a minister and marries woman of Dutch descent
Dad's side
>is swarthy
>at least two generations of dads that didn't stick around
>??????

Finna get one of those genetic tests to see what muh heritage is.
>>
>Father's Side:
>Great-Great-Grandfather was doctor from northern Ukraine, then part of Russian Empire
>Everyone else German, from an area east of Berlin
>a bunch of metal and construction workers, father is salesman, nothing special here

>Mother's Side:
>Silesian Germans, fled after WW2
>>
>>1013530
con't

>apparantly my ancestors bought themselves in nobility, hence my surname and part of it is more unique.

Mother's side
>Family of all weird things
>Sicilian, Armenian, Venetian, Dutch, Chinese and apparently cannibals from the inlands of Indonesia
>Maternal side were Armenian nomads that fled to Venice to become merchants and eventually settle in Sicily.
>Paternal side of my great grandmother were Dutch VOC merchants that eventually went to Indonesia to become plantation owners
>Italian merchants also went to Surabaya.
>Paternal side of my mother is infused with native Indonesians and Chinese. We even had an aunt who was some lords daughter with bound feet and all.
>Eventually the two families bound together
>Great grandfather of my maternal grandmother was police commissioner of Surabaya that was poisoned by his own men for being Dutch
>Great grandmother was used to test out the katana of some Jap soldier, because she couldn't understand what the fuck he was saying
>Grandmother was thrown in a jap camp and used as a comfort woman when she was around 12
>Grandfather was in the navy and got captured
>Was tortured in a camp for taking more rice for his comrade who was ill. His feet were whipped and he was forced to kneel all day in the sun with a bamboo stick behind his knees
>War ended, but evetything was confiscated by the Japs
>Get back some of the former holdings
>Police actions happen in Indonesia and eventually the new Indonesian government confiscates again all stuff.
>Penniless and discriminated because they were Dutch-Indo, they were forced to leave
>Right before they left Indonesia my mother was born
>Got double inflamed longues and nearly dies if the Red Cross didn't punch the protestant doctor in the face because he refused to help Catholics.
>Eventually arrive in the Netherlands.
>Government protocol was to tear families apart, so my family was spread across the nation for integration purposes
>>
>>1013571

If it makes any difference, my dad is a doctor, not a dindu (although he was raised in a poor neighborhood), so the meme of "Swedish girl hooking up with dirt-poor dark-skinned immigrant" doesn't entirely apply.
>>
>maternal: lesser noble family for fighting >ottomans
>until one ancestor
>spent all the land on wine cards and wenches

>paternal: my grandfather was a carpenter
>as was his father and his father's father
>as well as his father and so on
>also everyone on fathers side had only sons
>not a simgle daughter as far as we can know
>>
>>1013356
>daddy's side is all wealthy landowners and men of letters
>mommy's side is an unholy clusterfuck of nationalities and social classes
I'll say, daddy's side might be boring, but the people are nicer. I can't stand anyone but mom and grandpa on my mother's side.
>>
>>1013630
Care to elaborate, kind sir?
>>
>>1013616

Since a self-made man appeals to women, regardless of race, and because he (presumably) didn't run off after you were born, you're off the hook as far as being a meme goes.
>>
>>1013609
con't

>Mother's family get sent to some hick village down south
>Village never seen brown father and white mother together
>Villagers ask if they lived in trees like the other monkeys.
>Grandfather is a well spoken, albeit hard working man
>Grandmother was suppose to be a slim half oriental looking beauty with pitch black hair and fair white skin
>They got 9 children
>Mom grows up and after a night of partying laughs about my dad's jokes.

>Be the first among 3 children to get a university degree and have a steady job.
>Sisters all got knocked up young
>I am still a virgin nearing 30.
>>
>>1013646
On what? Mom's side being fucking dicks? Just consider this: my grandma got mad as fuck when mom chose to marry a foreigner and moving in a different country with him. But oh, wait, what did she marry again? A german? But grandma, you're from Lyon!
Grandma and mom are barely on speaking term after 30 years.
>>
>>1013665
No about your mom's ancestry
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 526x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 526x374
>>1013566

>Christian extended family
>Lebanese background

Come home.
>>
File: 1456828874252.jpg (112 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1456828874252.jpg
112 KB, 677x782
Maternal side
>Grandfather's family just a bunch of scottish and english immigrants to Canada. Many drunks, some hippie native degenerate wannabees. Grandfather is a conservative John-Wanye loving Ameriboo.
>Grandmother's side are metis, gamblers and drinkers. Ancestors fought with Louis Riel ,
>Great Great Grandfather was a trapper in the Yukon territory, stabbed a bear in the face to kill it, but lost an eye in the process. In a very old photo, the guy looked like a character straight out of The Revenant.
>Great Grandmother was adopted by from a convent by the Trapper, as she was a metis abandoned in the nunnery
>Great uncle managed to survive 4 seperate ship sinkings in the second world war, and ironically was killed in a boat crash in Lake-of-the-Woods

Paternal Side
>Great great grandparents were Tuscan immigrants who fled Italy after my GG Grandpa, while serving as deputy in the small town they were from, shot and killed the son of a mafia boss. Had to change their names and flee the country to Chicago, where they remained.
>Great Grandmother lived 107 years (1908-2015), and lived next to Al Capone for quite some time. Her 3 brothers were blown up in the Pacific during WW2. Her husband was an orphan in Hull House, and his brother fell into a vat of boiling tomatoes and was cooked to death.
>Grandpa's side is little known, probably slavic-swiss shits who immigrated. Notorious for having violent temperaments (probably due to a anxiety disorder that I can trace back from my brother to my dad to my grandpa etc).
>Grandpa was honorably discharged after he threw a fellow soldier out of a 5 story window and killed him, allegedly due to the fact that he tried to molest my grandfather whilst he was sleeping
>Nothing else known, but there's rumors that our last name is notorious in southern wisconsin, due to the possibility of my great grandfather having many many children outside of wedlock in the area.
My history is lame
>>
>>1013679
Kek I figured, but I like shitting on grandma.
Well essentially my grandpa was a german diplomat (not a full ambassador tho), and he married a bitch of a french maid who had run away from dreary life in the french countryside. He had a boy and four daughters, and they basically split one each into every country grandpa worked in, with various levels of personal success (uncle is a fucking hippie with a lifetime of temp jobs behind him and now lives in Brazil, aunt 1 married a working class frenchman and is a housewife, aunt 2 married a german doctor and is a doctor herself, mom is a teacher an married herself a rich italian businessman, aunt 3 is a spinster professor in some shit ass US college). Family reunions are battlegrounds and my dad got into fights with everyone but the german doctor. When grandpa dies no one is ever gonna hear about each other ever again, grandma better hope she dies first.
>>
>>1013530
What's your surname, Owocowski?
>>
>>1013356
What's the most reliable way to learn one's ancestry?
>>
>>1013356
MashaAllah, I really want to marry into Ahlu bayt. A lot of these people have light on their face.

Also just thank Allah, you're Paki instead of Indian. The latter smell, the former do not.
>>
>>1013758
Thanks man

That's some messed up stuff
>>
>>1013822
So,what's your ancestry ?
>>
>>1013807
Either ask your family members/dig up some family trees
Or use ancestry.com
>>
>Daddy is a first gen immigrant from Italy, came here after winning a research grant, then stayed because mommy
>Daddy's family were kind of lower middle class farmers. Just rich enough to send their son to university
>Mommy's side is mostly dutch with some germans here and there, immigrated to the US in the 17th century (says grandpa, the oldest documents I have are late 19th century)
Kinda boring. Finding out more stuff is hard because dad never gave a shit about his family history and his parents are dead, and on the other side grandpa has already tried to dig shit up but the trail dies in the 19th century.
>>
>>1013783
something like that
>>
>American mutt
>paternal grandfather mostly Norwegian
>Immigrated to America, family stayed in rural Midwest region farming/ranching for generations
>paternal grandmother is an anomaly
>lived in St. Paul, parents from San Francisco, before that unknown but likely mix of Norwegian/German/Jewish/English based on surnames that don't go back very far
>maternal grandparents even less is known
>maternal grandmother's family came from Russia, now Ukraine during time of pogroms
>maternal grandfather's family colonial American, probably English. He fought in WWII in the Pacific
>family lived on Indian reservation despite having 0 Native American ancestors
>father raised in New Mexico, mother raised in St. Paul
>parents meet in St. Paul in the 80s and have me

I wish I knew more about my ancestors but records disappear after 2 or 3 generations, everything mostly stops around the mid 1800s or sooner. I did genetic tests that say I'm mostly NW European (British, French/German, and Scandinavian) with trace regions including Southern and Eastern European, European Jewish, possibly Middle Eastern but nothing very specific. I assume they were all lowly European peasants but it'd be nice to know more about regions they came from.
>>
>>1013356

>Mother is one of those "1/64th cherokee" poor white trash whose family line goes back to Scotland.
>Have no idea who my father is; she joined a cult, and in an attempt to sire the anti-christ, tried to "conceive by polyspermy"
>Basically, all the men in the cult jacked off into a cup and they mixed it up and squirted some into my mom.
>>
>Venezuelan
>Parents were flight attendants.
From mom's side:

>Grand uncle was a Colombian Army officer deployed to the Sinai in 1956 to enforce the cease-fire. Got really into Afrika Corps history and named his kids Adolf and Rommel kek.
>Grandma is Puerto Rican, every male Puerto Rican relative of mine was drafted and died in Korea or Vietnam.
>Somehow her grandma was Indian as in curry Indian who ended up in Puerto Rico. (I got hella naturally stylish eyelashes out if it).
>Grandpa was originally studying to be a priest but quit seminary because he was a fucking pimp and he loved women who also loved him. Became a journalist then a doctor in his mid-40s, became rich, classy gentleman who mastered Latin and Ancient Greek and collected books, women, and Cadillacs.

From dad's side:
>Venezuelan since 1800s, mostly of Galician stock, great-grandma was an Italian-speaking Corsican though.
>Relative ruled Venezuela as glorious caudillo warlord in late 1800s-early 1900s. Overthrown by a general of his when he went to Paris to treat syphilis because he too was a pimp.

>Moved to Florida when Venezuela became gommie hellhole.
>I did 4 years in the USMC, college in Japan and gonna live in Korea soon because Korean waifu.
>>
>>1013560
Good job you absolute autist.
In a few years when some Texas hick stumbles up your mountain and shows you a screenshot of this post, have your (you) ready.
>>
>>1013356
maternal side:
>Charlemagne
>lots of scholars and teachers
>one of them marries a seamstress or something
>it went downhill after that
>me

Paternal side:
>don't really know
>>
>>1014745
We're cousins my family line comes from charles Martel and into spain when the Franks when to crusade in spain
>>
>>1014411
>>1013590
>genetic tests

Does anyone know how accurate these are, how far back they go, and how expensive? I kinda want to get one done sometime soon.
>>
>>1013356
German immigrants to Brazil as far as I know. Maybe some italians as well
>>
>>1013356
Fathers side
>Coalescing of Norman Nobility and Saxon country folk.
Mothers side
>Horse thief escapes and marries a Saxon.
>Both lineages find themselves in America.
>End up making me.
>>
>>1013356
Father's side
>from Slovak-Polish borderlands, and Czech-Polish borderlands
>farmers and shiet
>maybe some Gypsy heritage

Mother's side
>Czechs and Hungarians
>farmers and shiet, later coal miners
>homes got looted when the Germans marched through
>some relatives in the army early 20th C., never got a chance to fight thanks to the Eternal Anglo and his Socialist French collaborators
>grandpa made a bunch of money on black market during "communism", flexed a Fiat when everyone was driving plastic Skodas

Yeah, we don't have the sort of resources that leads to those multi-generation heritage charts you see on /int/. Wish I knew more desu. My parents were the first to get a higher education (thanks state socialism)
>>
>>1013356
>Descend from Rajput nobility on mothers side from Punjab
>Some way related to Bahadur Shah Zafar

We could be related OP.
>>
>>1015824
Also -
>Senpai migrated to Gujranwala from Jalandhar during partition
>Grandma says they left everything back in Indian side of Punjab, something which saddens me
>>
>Ancestors in ma'rib
>dam breaks forced to leave city
>become the ghassinids
>become allies with the byzantine to protect your Christian faith
>finally be conquered by muslim arabs
>establish the Christian arab town of Ramallah
>fast forward to 1950
>original Christian population immigrate to the states
>grandpa is one of them
>be ghassinid ancestor in california
>>
>>1013356
>dad is from a kind of well known family in northern lebanon
>paternal great grandfather was quite wealthy, his estate is now a museum
>paternal grandfather gambled away all the money and had over 10 children
>dad came to the us to escape the lebanese civil war
>i have like a hundred cousins all over the world, one in lebanese parliament who i met for the first time while he was on the run hiding from hezbollah
>mom was a hippy
>maternal grandfather was a naval captain in ww2
>maternal grandmother was apparently a freemason who remarried later to some nudist masonic dude
>>
>>1014551
What the fuck m8

I want to know more about your life
>>
Daddy:
>tfw mommy has been a carpet muncher since high school
>daddy is sperm donor
>atleast he was white
Mommy:
>now we get some entertainment
>grandma is a military baby born so born in england
>went to middle school on a base in japan and shirt
>married 3 times grandaddy being 1st
>her dad played mini league baseball in mississippi
>her mom was really nice or something
>both german/British
>grandad now
>tannest aryan you ever will meet
>his dad is pure german
>senpai immigrated to minnesota in 1800's
>died of radiation
>his mom is norwegian swede combo master race
>one of the swedes died in a logging accident
>tfw he was squashed my some random guys wood

also thinking of getting a dna test so i can see if donor daddy is also pure northern euro
>>
>>1013356
Fathers side
>Peasants in Britain since dawn of time
>Great-Grandpa moves to Canada
>dirt poor in Ottawa, family of 4
>world war, lives but is a cranky old fart
>Grandpa works for Bell and makes a decent living, moves all over Ontario with family of 4
>my dad joins the RCAF, flies helos in Yugoslavia
>raises family of 5 and doesn't go out on deployment again, becomes Colonel
>>
File: Frankish expansion.gif (64 KB, 790x505) Image search: [Google]
Frankish expansion.gif
64 KB, 790x505
>>1013356
>Be Celts
>Drove out filthy proto-peoples all the way to the Pyrnees
>Life is good
>What's this? Some tribes in the South have united?
>No big deal
>Those tribes have conquered all their Italic neighbors, including brothers in Venetia
>It's go time, their armies march on Gaul.
>Some of my ancestors flee, other stay to defend the homeland.
>Try to fight them, but they use tactics and armor while we hoot and holler and wiggle our junk at them.
>Remember, a Gaul always carries two spears
>Jealous Latins take over Gaul and the other neighbors.
>Ancestors that fled the combat settle down in Britannia.
>Filthy Latins land invasion force there.
>Oh shit
>Flee to lands so far north that the people living there turn blue every so often.
>better than Latins tbqh familia...
>Romans continue to rampage through Europe, but grow fat off of foreign laborers and slaves
>Ancestors adopt Latin lifestyle over time
>Knock Knock, get the door
>It's the Germans and Goths
>Turns out there is some apocalyptic horse niggers coming right for us, can we come in
>No
>Fuck you, we're comin in anyway
>Gaul falls along with Western Rome as enough Barbarians to rival Europe's modern immigration crisis enter West Europe.
>Filthy barbarians called "Franks" carve out some territory and fancy themselves kings
>End up learning a lot of Latin language and culture just like we did, become fast bros as the world grew a little darker as Rome fell twice to other Germanigs
>Ancestors in England weather storm of several Germanic invasions, but live well among the Celts in Pictland
>Centuries pass and the Franks became full blown Latinboos. Their language and culture change so much that their ancestors would not recognize their descendants
>My ancestors are some of the first to follow the House of Bourbon.
>Typed "sleep tight Bourbie" on ye olde 4chane
>Good fortune was theirs
>Colonized parts of New France
>The Eternal Anglos show up and fuck shit up, like always
- continued
>>
File: 1451189704559.jpg (69 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1451189704559.jpg
69 KB, 640x427
>>1013356
>using PBUH
>claiming descent from Muhammad

Yea, nah. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>Paternal ancestor was a Frenchman who was shipped to Australia for forging coins in Guernsey
>Paternal ancestor was also the Lieutenant-General of the NSW colony at one point and fought in the American Revolution
>Maternal ancestors were Sicilian fisherman who came to Australia in the 1930's before the big migration
>>
>>1016161
>Ancestors flee to Michigan to continue their tradition of fur trading
>The Anglos encourage immigration to New World, my other ancestors travel there.
>Nova Scotia was their home for a while, but left quickly to take up work in New England
>Find it's more diverse than a bacteria sample off a public toilet seat
>Lots of intermarrying creates a unique blend
>Michigan branch of ancestors continue fine tradition of marrying cousins and qt 3.14 native girls, have a very narrow lineage
>Bongs decide to abuse colonies a little bit after they refuse to pay taxes
>The Colonies chimp out
>Years of war and devastation yield a need for skilled labor, enter my New England ancestors
>Start crafts business in New York
>Sell to both sides because fuck you loyalty
>Michigan branch continues being Frankonigs
>A century passes and the New England branch becomes unhappy with the crafts business
>Damn Micks and Dagos are crowding the place, leave for growing industry in the Midwest
>Try Chicago but that place had more Polacks than the November Uprising of 1830
>Head to Michigan
>Turns out a family there sold off much their lands for a fortune to developers
>Turns out that family are my French ancestors
>Celt/Anglo ancestors have no idea my French ancestors exist as they work jobs building up Detroit
>French ancestors use huge fortune to purchase vast tracts of farmland in Metro-Detroit
>Some goodie two-shoes argue slavery is wrong, but who cares we live in Michigan
>South gets rowdy
>Knock, knock
>It's South Carolina, let us in
>No
>We're comin in anyway
>The Civil war draws in millions of American men, including some of my Celt and Anglo ancestors
>French ancestors too busy being rich and French to care
>Civil war ends and some of the Celt ancestors stay in the South to work during reconstruction
>Remaining ancestors work, eat, play, die in Michigan well until World War I
>Celt ancestors move back north alongside millions of negros
>>
>>1016186

It actually stands for "Piss be upon him".
>>
>>1013356
>Dad's supposedly a direct descendant of Thierry of Alsace, no title though
>Mom's family were merchants from Brabant, The kind that owned ships, not the kind that rule over goyim, mixed with low Spanish aristocracy
>>
>>1016209
>All ancestors back in Michigan now, still unaware of one another
>The Great Depression hits
>Anglo, Celt, and French ancestors all ruined by it. End up living in the slums of Detroit and Metro-Detroit
>Each of the families have a fuckton kids because why not
>Ancestral families actually knew one another at this point
>One set of my great-grandparents met during this time, second cousins so that ain't stoppin shit
>Uncle Adolf starts shit in Europe, and the Tojos think it is a good idea to attack America-kun
>Shit hits the fan, America chimps out like every other time it was attacked in history
>Kick ass, take names, steal millions in valuables, reinvigorate economy slightly
>War ends
>Ancestor returns home and actually takes his wife's job
>They have eleven kids after WWII
>One of the those boys, my grandfather, meets a gal who happens to be the daughter of my great-grandfather's friend
>They get married
>Eight kids
>Communist chinks in Vietnam are killing Capitalist Gooks
>Nuh uh, don't do that shit
>Grandpa goes to war, grandmother dies in housefire while he is away. She saves three of the eight kids before succumbing to injuries
>One of those kids is my mom
>She is a mix of French, Celtic and Anglo ancestors
>Huge heritage in Metro-Detroit, big family name carries her well as the city helps her family get back on their feet
>Meets suave trouble-maker in high school
>Some Polack with an unpronounceable name
>Seriously, enough consonants to confuse even the best Wheel of Fortune contestant
>They end up getting married after highschool and have two kids
>Fast-forward fifteen years, I get interested in my ancestry. Not wanting to go full retard and end up like those weirdos who need to know their ancestry in order to function, I just ask my family about our history rather than pay some website
>Get these great stories, call bullshit and end up looking into it using the website
>Holy shit it's all true - minus one or two tales of Civil war heroism
>>
>>1016239
>Decide to ask dad about ancestry, he has no clue. Family never talked about it
>He claims to be German and Polish, the last name confirms the latter for sure
>Fingers crossed I was not some descendant of a Nazi
>Nope
>Germans came over to Metro-Detroit the same time my mother's side did looking for factory work
>Polish ancestors moved to Chicago in the 1800s. They looked funny though... a little chinky on the father's side.
>Dig deeper, they left Eastern Poland after living there for centuries
>They are definitely Asian though
>More than likely a love child of the Huns or Mongols
>1% chance to be descended directly from Ghengis Khan
>His y-chromosome lives on it me
>No wonder I'm tempted to shoot arrows off the backs of horses from time to time
>Fast forward six years
>Be now
>Be typing this long greentext on some thread on /his/
>Giggling about all the hate on OP's Islamic heritage
>It's not that bad guys, at least he doesn't use a shitting street like Mr. Pajit
>>
>>1015357
Anyone?
>>
Paternal side:
>Be Germans in the little village of Mittelsinn, Bavaria.
>Maybe former jews, not sure (we're Lutheran, but our last name is rather Jewish, and most of the men in our family have got the nose)
>Be 1880's
>Great-great grandpa is like 17
>He's in line to be conscripted in the German army
>Parents don't want him getting shot or anything
>They sneak him onto a boat and send him to America to go live with his (apparently qt) cousin
>They live in southeast Ohio
>He becomes a plumber and proceeds to lay some pipe into his cousin
>tfw I'm a little bit inbred
>Their son becomes a mailman
>Still regularly in contact with relatives in Germany
>Those relatives are super fanatical nazis, so Great-Grandpa breaks off contact
>Grandpa's born in 1940
>Born too late to fight in WW2
>Born too early to fight in Vietnam
>Born just in time to have a comfy 40's/50's childhood
>Gramps meets his future wife at Kent state, he becomes an architect
>They have three kids and move to northwest Ohio
>Dad is a theater production major, and is a line manager at a local factory when he meets my mom
(cont.)
>>
File: my ancestors smile upon me.png (952 KB, 400x872) Image search: [Google]
my ancestors smile upon me.png
952 KB, 400x872
>>1016282
They vary -

>dnaancestry

and

>23andme

Are two I've seen
>>
>>1016298
Maternal side (I'm a little fuzzy on the details between our arrival in America and Grandpa on this side):
>Once again, be Germans, living in Magdeburg this time
>Great-great-great grandpa gets a job as a strikebreaker (scab) in France
>While he's on the way, he mentions to the other strikebreakers that they're all scabs
>Apparently they didn't know that
>And they were pretty upset about that, so they started rioting
>Riot gets put down, and French police grab triple-great grandpa, identifying him as the instigator
>They decide to deport him to America instead of back to Germany for some damn reason
>Next couple of generations are spent being small-time farmers in southwest Ohio
>Fast-forward to Grandpa
>He becomes a pilot in the airforce, gets sent to Vietnam
>But not before he meets Grandma and they have 3 kids
>Mom is all over the place during her childhood, because the family traveled with Grandpa on his assignments
>Main home is in Maryland near DC, though.
>Mom is a business major, and is visiting a friend in my hometown when she meets my dad
>They're kinda meh with each other while chilling with my mom's friend (who eventually became my aunt)
>One night mom's driving around when her car breaks down
>Dad comes out to help, and she stay's with him while her car gets fixed
>They proceed to fall in love while watching Star Trek reruns (they're both fucking nerds)
>A couple years later I pop out
>>
>>1013356
>Grandfather on mothers side was a Danish freedom fighter during Nazi occupation of Denmark
>Some distant relative on the same side was a German U-boat commander.
>My inner /pol/itician is fully erect from Nazi heritage.
>Grandpa fucks up and gets caught printing an underground newspaper or something and gets thrown in the slammer.
>Stays in prison for a while, figuring squareheads were going to execute him and he gets released.
>No explanation, just gets thrown out and told not to fuck up again.
>Absolute madman gets right back to business
>Theory is that the Nazi relative was high enough rank that he was able to do some string pulling to get Grandpa out.

>Fathers side of family
>Great grandfather was a rum runner during prohibtion.
>made bank but decided to call it quits when the police started shooting at him.
>after that he was a sailor, and I have a turtle shell, probably from something endangered, that he brought back with him from one of his trips.
>>
>Muhajirs
>Dad's side from Agra/Jaipur
>Mom's side from Jaipur/Kabul but both sides were based in India
>Mom's grandparents had Afghan blood
>Father's grandparents were from North India, near Kashmir
>Lineage family Muslim name was Khalil; became a middle name somewhere later on
>Majority of family based in Pakistan, with some in India
>Both parents born in Karachi
>>
File: 1449187309358.gif (258 KB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
1449187309358.gif
258 KB, 320x168
>mother claims family descended from cousins of Charlemagne in France who later moved to Canada, and then the U.S.
>mfw

I mean I guess it is possible but it sounds like such bullshit that I couldn't help but laugh upon hearing it.
>>
>>1015824
I think we ARE Related
>>
>>1016420
>cousins of Charlemagne in France
>>
>>1016333
Do they at least tend to be more or less accurate?
>>
>>1016491
23andme is accurate but highly nonspecific. IE, "you are 43.3% eastern European, 18.6% Irish, 15.4% southern European, XX percent east Asian, XX percent Ashkenazi." It's only really worth it if you have serious questions about your heritage.
>>
File: Person1_23andMeComposition.png (64 KB, 814x695) Image search: [Google]
Person1_23andMeComposition.png
64 KB, 814x695
>>1016491
>>1016519
Like so.
>>
File: DhaGCjt.jpg (145 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
DhaGCjt.jpg
145 KB, 750x498
>My Dad's family comes from a great political line in pre-Communist China
>Grandmother was first female aviatrix and an ambassador during WW2
>His great grandfather was the President of China
>One of the richest families in Shanghai in the 30s
>I found ~200,000 British Pounds worth of ROC warbonds (not redeemable) in his childhood home's attic

>My Mom's family were horse thieving Micks
>>
>>1013356
>My Great Grandmother was from India, but she and her family was muslim so I can only presume she was from North India, she and her parents move to Guyana
>Great Grandfather was a chinese labourer who went to Guyana
Can't think of anything else, I'm probably also descended from Guyanese Amerindians.
>>
Well, here goes.

>Maternal: Belorussians who fought in WW2 and WW1

>Paternal: Russians who fought in WW2 and WW1.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (825 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
825 KB, 3000x2000
>>1013488
>el peruANO
EL PERUANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL PERUANO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL PERUANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÃŒCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

LOS PERUANOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ``CHOLOS``: INDIUS`` MUNUS SAPIENS. SON IGUALES AL ``EKEKO`` O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE PERU ( TOLEDO).... ESTOS CHOLOS,OSEA PERUANOS.. ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN ALA ESCUELA...

EL PERUANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL PERUANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA``HUMEDAD`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL PERUANO Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL PERUANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS INKAS.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`...
>>
>Paternal grandfather is mixed WASP and Swiss, his uncle was a professional baseball player back when baseball was cool
>Paternal grandmother is a Maronite Catholic with some Sephardi Jewish ancestry, whose parents didn't want to serve in the Ottoman military
>Maternal grandfather was an alcoholic Dubliner
>Maternal grandmother was from the wealthiest family in Wexford, and used to write for her father's newspaper
>>
A lotta Irishmen, German Jews, German Protestants from Catholic parts of Germany, a couple English pioneers, and a few Slavs from modern-day Germany
>>
>>1014551
BS
>>
Alsatian Germans, Hamburg Jews, Swiss people, Austrian Catholics, Austrian Jews

I believe all of my ancestors spoke German or some variety thereof

I speak English and Spanish because I live in Texas
>>
>>1013356
>PBUH
I hope you find a few hot rounds of 30mm UY.
>>
File: Hulk-hogan-shirt-rip.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-hogan-shirt-rip.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Mom

>grandmother: mother was the daughter of German immigrants (at least paternally), father was an English immigrant who lost his leg in a textile factory accident
>grandfather: descended from Mormons in Utah, presumably solely of English descent. Rumored he was related to Joseph Smith, founder & prophet of Mormonism.

Dad

>grandmother: descended from Germans and WASPs, probably some Italian heritage because of a 23andme test my family took, and her side of the family is pretty swarthy.
>grandfather: WASP to the max, wealth lost somewhere along the way, had some Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.
>>
>>1013545
>>1013571
>>1013616
You're old man is Cuban ethnically and Cubans are easily the most based of the Hispanics, you get a pass.

>>1013530
>>1013609
>>1013650
Christ you're family couldn't catch a break.
>>
>>1013356
Father's side
>paternal grandfather is a descendent of the brother of the captain of the Mayflower and large plantation owners in Antebellum NC. Despite this was a drunk for most of his life before sobering up and becoming an accountant and tobacco salesman
>Paternal grandmother grew up in an Irish slum in America and descended from starving Irishmen
>they had 13 kids
>despite growing up Catholic white trash in the South my father became a successful doctor
Mother's side
>Maternal grandfather was in electrician up North
>Maternal grandfather's father immigrated from Scotland after fighting in the trenches in WWI. He fought at Passchendaele. Was plagued by nightmares about the mud for the rest of his life. Also an electrician
>Maternal grandmother literally we just know American, Catholic and yankee so safe to assume they're Irish
>>
>>1017062
>Joseph Smith
>Ashkenazi Jew
You were made to be a conman
>>
>>1014551
I need more
>>
>>1013383
Father's side descends from Venetian Jews. Mother's side is a family of Albanian knights that escaped to Italy after Skanderberg got rekked.
>>
>>1013609
>Got double inflamed longues and nearly dies if the Red Cross didn't punch the protestant doctor in the face because he refused to help Catholics.
wtf I hate protestants now
>>
>mom side
G-grandma tailored flags and uniforms for soldiers in WWI, saved a wounded German soldier and got pregnant with him. She died in labor.
Grandma with her younger sister stayed at an aunt's farm and helped there. Grandma did the same job as her mother in WW2, inherited the farm and married a police captain whose unit was the first to respond to the terrorist attack in Piazza Fontana.
Mom and aunt were the first in the family to afford university. Mom owned a pharmacy, then was a secretary in various city offices. She's retired now.
>dad side
Great grandparents had a fruit shop
Grandpa was a mail inspector, grandma was a secretary. Grandpa was drafted in WW2, got caught by the Germans, was shipped around Europe in concentration camps until the Americans freed him. He was the marconist (guy with the telephone box who yells for reinforcements) and the only survivor of his unit.
Dad was a city employee then a phone company manager. He was forced to retire to make way for younger, better connected people. He didn't get shit for two years thanks to our government's retarded welfare policies.
>>
>Father is a noble knighted by the prince of England and related to Napoleón
>he doesn't care about me at all, only to protect family honor as long as I carry his last name
>Mother papa was a Jewish kid whose parents died while he was a kid and got adopted by a friend of Primo de Rivera
>got raised into being a Catholic fascist
>grandma was a undercover jew so raised her sons into Judaism and Socialism
>grandpa never knew their children were antifas
>>
>>1018774
so like are you rich?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 263x192
From me going back:
>only child, b. 1994
>parents not married
>mother literally a prostitute (but that's not how they met)
>grandmother, mother's side, mentally ill
>grandmother's father drafted into world war ii
>war ended before he completed training
>still got buried with military honors though
>on my mother's side, literally every family is broken/divorced/separated
>distantly related to heavyweight boxing champion Jersey Joe Walcott
>Father is Iranian who came to US in 1974 as student
>failed school, visa expired, stayed here as illegal immigrant
>I think he's homeless now
>His father was a colonel in the Iranian Army under the shah and during the Iran-Iraq war in the 80s
>Father's brother was a fighter pilot, died in a missile attack on his base
>distant relatives are doctors, phds, military officers in other countries
>I might have a chance
>thank you based persian genes

" Iranian-Americans are far more numerous in the United States than census data indicate and are among the most highly educated people in the country, according to research by the Iranian Studies Group, an independent academic organization, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

The group estimates that the actual number of Iranian-Americans may top 691,000 -- more than twice the figure of 338,000 cited in the 2000 U.S. census. According to the latest census data available, more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master's or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied."
>>
>>1013356
>Swedish farmers who fled cause it was a shithole back then
>Bavarian Catholics who settled in Missouri because free land and shit, also Germany was likewise a shithole.
>>
>Paternal side is mix of old Irish immigrants and americans including John adams, Jefferson Davis and more colonists from pre revolution era

>maternal side consists of Irish immigrants from different periods, one side from 1600s the other from probably around 1800s.

I am an American mutt desu. A lot of Irish, but a lot of other shit too. I am 6ft tall with blonde hair and blue eyes so I guess it worked out alright, but I really don't like America, especially in its present state. All the consumerist culture sucks, and I hate the party culture. It sucks having no real cultural roots, if I was straight Irish I would go to Ireland but Im not and I don't want to muddy up genetics. I kind of want to just go to the mountains in northern Europe and raise a traditional family desu.
>>
>>1013356
>adopted
>probably ethnically laotian
>>
>>1013356
>ancestor is one of many medicine man for Qing dindu family
>fuck up and not able to cure someone
>get death sentence by beheading
>runs away with family in time to the mountains
>live there for few generations
>skip a few generations
>great grandfather gets cucked by wife, leaves for Vietnam alone
>go to Chinese district in Saigon, open up medicine shop and become locally known
>die of brain trauma and hemorrhage cause new wife left the floor wet at night
>grandpappy grows up, builds legacy, expands to several stores, buys an herb farm
>loses all money and fortune cause business partner took it all, fall in adepressive sleep
>disappear for several months, nowhere to be found
>come back with a truck full of stuff and money, no one knows what or how he got it to this day
>Vietnam war happens, lose everything, emigrate to US via Malaysia
>Dad and grandpappy open another herb shop in LA
>open a bunch of liquor stores and buy a few houses and rent then, along with an apartment complex
>have to sell all of it due to economic slump in 08
>>
>bunch of Englishmen and Scots fucking around northern England for a couple hundred years
>all move to New Zealand around 1800's
>one danish kid gets adopted into the family on dad's side
>one family member goes to fight in WW1
>get's shot and killed first day of the Somme
>fast forward 20 years
>one guy goes off to fight in WW2
>literally just got posted in Egypt the entire war
>didn't even get to fire a gun
>come home
>nothing of interest happens for 60 years

my ancestry fucking stinks
>>
>>1017605
I'll start some new age bullshit religion based around social justice, good thinking anon.
>>
>>1013356
>mother's adopted family were deep-south slave owners, biological family were creole nobodies
>father's family were descendants of native hawai'ians and azores island refugees
>raised primarily by father, so identify as hapa with hapa features and cajun skin color
>tfw look like a white boy but raised like, act like, and speak like hawai'ian-identifying hapa
>>
>dad's side of the family was literally stowaways on an Italian boat, no known history since they came here in 1910 and no one gave a fuck

>mom's side can be traced back to 15th century Belgium and Holland

They're not old blood or anything, Holland/Belgium was just really good at keeping records.

>everything until now is just farmers and laborers with the exception of a few uncles and my grandfather who were in ww2
>>
>fathers paternal great grandfather born in Netherlands. Came to America in 19th C.
>father's maternal great grandfather born in England to Half-German-half Italian mother and English-American father. Arrived in America in 19th C.
>Rest of father's family are English and Scottish descendants.
>Mothers maternal family descended from English immigrants.
>Mothers paternal side descended from English, Irish and French Huguenot immigrants.

>tfw white mutt.
>>
> vicar of Middlesex during Elizabeth 1st
> Puritan moved to America 10 years after Mayflower
> leader of Indian scouts in French Indian war for British
> chaplain in Revolutionary war despite being a closet loyalist
> moved to Canada for juicy land
> move to America for juicy land
>. Move West for juicy land

Let's see in 400 years my family went from being somewhat important to being a poor fuck working at a call center. American dream confirmed.
>>
>>1013356
>parents are cousin's
That's how they keep their claim of ancestry aren't they?
>>
>>1023389
>italian
sorry you're not white
>>
>>1023512
>1/32 Italian
>"hur dur you're italian"

Nice reading comprehension faggot.
>>
>>1023638
one drop rule m8
>>
>>1013356
im calling bullshit on this , alot of people from south asian and south east asia like to claim descendant of prophet muhammed
>>
My maternal grandmother always said she was descended from Admiral Lord Cochrane, but nobody really believed her, dunno why. Still lots of people in my family have been sailors at some point, and her husband (my grandfather) died aboard a submarine in WWII
>>
>>1023837
>Admiral Lord Cochrane

The absolute madman

>One of his most notable exploits was the capture of the Spanish xebec frigate El Gamo on 6 May 1801. El Gamo carried 32 guns and 319 men, compared with Speedy's 14 guns and 54 men.[10][11] Cochrane flew an American flag and approached so closely to El Gamo that its guns could not depress to fire on the Speedy's hull. The Spanish tried to board and take over the ship but, whenever they were about to board, Cochrane pulled away briefly and fired on the concentrated boarding parties with his ship's guns. Eventually, Cochrane boarded El Gamo and captured her, despite being outnumbered about five to one.
>>
>>1023846
>oh look a ship thrice my size
>better attack and board it
Yeah, the man had some balls of steel
>>
File: usa-flag-on-the-moon.jpg (321 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
usa-flag-on-the-moon.jpg
321 KB, 1280x1024
>family history dates back to just after the mayflower
>family fought in revolution, civil war, WW1, WW2, korea
>still wealthy white and land owning

that fucking feel
>>
>>1013356
What's up with the Paki (and Indian Muslim) delusions of grandeur. Literally 'WE WUZ KINGZ" the country.
>>
>>1018161
>Venetian Jews.
Turbomerchants
>>
>maternal scottish and english came here during colonial times
>paternal scottish and english came here during colonial times
>followed the land grants south, landed in texas

Interestingly enough I grew up being told I was Scotch-Irish (nope) and part Negroid (creole, also nope) and had a Native American 3rd g-grandmother (also nope). It took genetic testing to convince one side of my family that we were as White as could be.
>>
>>1024643
I'm sorry your family is so cucked anon
>>
Jew post can be correct because they should go back to abraham
>>
>>1024648

I dated someone once whose family basically wanted my pedigree, so I started researching because I didn't know shit. I wasn't society enough for them but at least I learned a whole lot about the history of this country.
>>
>>1013356
dad's side
>Paternal grandfpa was Swedish sailor.
>left school at age 13 or so, at a time when Sweden still had lot of poorfags
>worked on ships in-between the Caribbean, US and Canada.
>knocked up a woman in Halifax
>Settled in Canada, had my dad

>Paternal grandma
>don't know a lot, as both died when I was six and my dad doesn't say much (grief, I guess, and he's a bit autistic)
>housewife of French-Canadian and Scottish ancestry (i.e. Acadian), spoke French as her first language

mom's side
>Maternal grandpa, don't know much.
>grandma divorced him when my mom was 10 or so
>apparently abusive and violent, he abandoned his children after divorce
>probably traumatized by war, as relatives all said he changed after returning
>only met him once, literally on his deathbed. His memory was foggy from drugs and dementia, but when my mom said 'these are your grandchildren', he tried to sit up and open his eyes wide -- I will always remember that
>ethnic background was Irish/German stock, ancestors all farmers from the same county going back 200 years... one of his ancestors fought in the revolutionary war for the Brits and was given land in in Canada as a thanks.
>Was an insurance salesman, later married a Filipina when in his 60s (no kids), that's all I know

>maternal grandmother is awesome, 95 years old, independent, healthy and great sense of humour (says bawdy or witty shit you never expect out of a 90-something year old)
>her parents were immigrants from Northern Ireland (father) and England (mother).
>her father died in his 50s, around the late 1940s, before my mom was born. Was uneducated, worked as a labourer and part-time boxer
>apparently nice enough, but distant as a father and prone to drink (just old fashioned, I guess)
>her mother (my great-grandmother) was from a village near Cambridge -- descendent from French Huguenots, and only a couple generations in England, with French names.
>lived to be 101, I remember her well.

Pretty pleb, but that's OK
>>
There's nothing spectacular in mine.

Mom's side:
>great grandfather was abusive to my grandpa
>grandpa was abusive to my mom
>mom isn't abusive with us. What's strange is that all the women in my family look white except for the men.

Dad:
>great grandfather was from Spain or France, moved to Mexico.
>met great grandmom
>had my grandma sometime in 1930's.
>talked about violence at the time
>has my dad
>my grandpa died in a car crash when my dad was 12
>heard he was tall, don't know much about it.
>dad meets mom while farming in California.

So I'm pretty much mixed with ameri-Indian and some European.
>>
>>1024921
>all the women in my family look white except for the men.
kek
>>
Maternal: Philippine rice farmers, only thing of note is grandfather hid in swamp because Japanese wanted to kill him because he owned a rifle

Paternal: Farmers in the mountains of Iran. No idea if anyone's done anything of note.
>>
>>1013356
As far as i know:

Father:
All persons of family from thuringia (at least as far as early 1700, then we dont know more).

One great grandfather in Verdun, survived. Other one lucky, too young for ww1, to old for ww2, only guard duty.

Grandfather died in his midtwenties of Hotchkins Disease (around 1955-60).

Mother:
My grandfather one of 6 children. Greatgrandfather died in Stalingrad. Nothing much else is known to me.

My grandmothers father was sailor under dutch flag (but german citizen). As far as i know started sailing as 16 year old. which meant that he went away in 1912. During the war he was in polynesia or another island in the pacific. probably knocked some girls up during ww1, because he couldnt leave. then, he came back with a few thousand gulden (the "hardest" valuta in these days. Lent it to some family memeber, got it back in Mark, then depression hits.

My grandmother said something that one part of the family is from france, although i didnt see any documents about that.

All of my grandparents had the Arierbeweis, funny, considering my grandfather looked in his young years like a stereotypical jew, and now just looks like an old turk.

Sidenote, my fathers uncle was a tanker during ww2 on the eastern front. survived it and lived untill the 80-90ies in eastern germany.
>>
My grandad was the youngest of 13 siblings in a farm and they called him Fortunato (Lucky). He was the last of his family to die so I guess it worked.
>>
>>1013356
Smells like bullshit
>>
>>1024601
Underrated post
>>
>Paternal: Grandma and Grandpa were poor Irish farmers that moved to America in the 50's. Alot of relatives in the IRA.
>Worked hard and got my dad and his siblings through college, now they're all business people.
>Maternal: grandparents were blue collar kids, worked through college in the 50's and got to become pretty good accountants.
>>
>>1020942
>I don't want to muddy up genetics
Chances are you're no more of a mutt than the average German is. Genetics deciding your cultural roots is ridiculous as it would discount 50% of the people who actually live in said culture. Everyone has an ancestor from somewhere or another.
>>
>>1013383
Mormons!

We have gullible ancestors in common
>>
>>1020942
> It sucks having no real cultural roots,
You are culturally American, you mong.
>>
>Maternal Grandmother is a Spanish immigrant born in Madrid, maybe some Jewish ancestry thrown in there
>Maternal Grandfather was a depressive Irish Catholic who drank himself to death
>My Father's side is made up of poor nobodies whose lineage can be traced back to the first English settlers, some fought for the Confederate
>>
>>1013356
What does PBUH stand for? Person who Breaks Underage Hymens?
>>
>>1031028
Zing.

Pedophile Blowing Uncut Homos
>>
>>1013542
Romania, Prahova county.
>>
Dad's Side
>Anglicized Welsh name
>come to America early 18th century
>earliest relative we know dick about built ships, fought in revolution, and supposedly designed and built the USS Constitution
>his son also builds ships, Russia offered him big money to move there and help build a navy, pretty sick quote(good thing he said no I guess)
>briefly move to Australia and than fuck off
>that guys grandson fights for the Union, makes general after Gettysburg but loses all his lads there, on recruit duty or some shit for the rest of the war
>great great grandfather is engineer in NYC
>great grandfather is engineer in NYC
>great grandfather his by truck while working on GW bridge
>his wife was Irish catholic, raises my grandather as catholic, everyone before that was Presbyterian or something
>grandfather was trained as marksman in Korean war, never left base near El Paso
>tells me he's the guy who decides who goes over, everyone buys him drinks and shit, laughs about how he sent those guys over anyway
>later is banker and involved with Catholic charities, eventually gets pretty high up in one of the "orders"
>Dad owns part of Company he started working for when he was 12, father of four males.
>I am the eldest, studying history at Uni, hoping I won't be a total failure

My mom's side is pretty interesting, but this post is already too long. Scots who sided with the king during the English civil war and we're sent to the west indies after. Eventually come back and rewarded for loyalty, given some office or another. Other than that, I know my however many times great uncle was Roger Brooke Taney, supreme court chief justice who helped make the Dredd Scott desicsion.
>>
File: heritage.png (400 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
400 KB, 1600x960
>>1013356
Apparently I have Norman ascent on my father's side.
>>
>>1013356
>Paternal great grandfather and great grandmother were from Ottoman occupied Lebanon
>They got pissed if they were called Arabs because they were Christians (greek orthodox) and Arab was basically a synonym for Muslim
>Whenever they were asked what they were they said Phoenician, and I hold strong to the fact that I'm 25% phoenician to this day
>Grandmother was Scottish, Irish, British and whatnot
>Maternal Grandfather was full German, with a last name that means father or priest
>Maternal grandmother was full blackfoot injun
>Maternal grandmother looks like a dead on black lady
>Mfw my sisters and brothers came out darker skinned with brown eyes (the darkest one had blue eyes) and I came out white af with blue eyes but a somewhat Lebanese nose
>>
>great great grandmother was a noblewoman who married a burgher
>great grandmother was rich as hell. owned estate all over Portugal and Brazil. Lived in Portugal for many years before she left, taking her fortune with her & effectively dismembering the family, many of my father's cousins and such having left with her to Brazil to continue leeching off the dying woman's wealth.
>both my paternal & maternal grandparents were farmers, but they owned a good deal of estate and lived somewhat comfortably
>my father emigrated to Venezuela to avoid the draft that was in place due to Portugal's ongoing Colonial War.
>lived there for 20 years, having worked a miscellany of jobs for a few years before he opened his own bakery in Caracas, which was quite successful
>literally every uncle of mine from my father's side has his own company(ies)

Now I'm living - and have always lived - in Portugal.

My family tree is shit. I don't know much about it, anyway. The bit that I know only stretches back four generations.

I don't know shit about my mother's side. Guess they've always been peasants, even though they're "de Oliveira" and "Magalhães," which is "Magellan".
>>
File: k-kek.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
k-kek.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>WE WUZ FARMERS AND FISHERMENS AND SHIT
>only known ancestor was a a whore who only got famous because she fucked a mentally ill retard king who got cucked by his own German doctor
>>
File: 1433297187238.png (330 KB, 3520x1324) Image search: [Google]
1433297187238.png
330 KB, 3520x1324
How do people go about learning their family history? I literally can't even name my great grandparents.
>>
>>1035585

Ask your grandparents

ldo
>>
German Jews
>>
File: Chen Yuanguang Statue.jpg (77 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
Chen Yuanguang Statue.jpg
77 KB, 450x367
>>1013356
Just read his wikipage
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Goan-kong

>Be general
>Be sent to Southern China in present-day Fujian.
>Original orders was to pacify tribal nignogs there.
>Gets on the idea that he establishes a town instead where natives and Chinese could mingle freely and introduce infrastructure instead.
>It's super-effective.
>Settles with his family and typical of Chinese gentlemen, has shitloads of concubines.
>Focus instead in hunting down Chinese bandits who live in wild places of Fujian.
>Get killed by Bandits.
>But leave behind a functioning province and shitloads of descendants.

Everyone with the surname 陳 (Chen/Tan/Tam) of Zhangzhou, Fujian, China, and their descendants in Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines are related to him. There's probably a million of us right now.
>>
>During the Peninsula Campaign in the summer of 1862
>wounded at the Battle of Seven Pines.
>He was hit by a Minié ball that damaged his throat, windpipe, and shoulder.
>while lying wounded, he received another bullet wound in the arm and was bayoneted in the right leg.

brutal
>>
>Welsh horse-breeders and laborers struggling probably since MUH ROMAN OCCUPATION until immigration to the American South at the beginning of the 19th century
>Increasing shittiness of the South helped not at all; still mostly laborers/craftsmen working for plantations with a couple of moderately successful small farms
>Great-great-great grandfather fought for the CSA when he was in his early teens, came home and wifed up a girl of English descent, settled on a ranch in Alabama, and had 8 children
>Their sixth was my twice-great grandfather, who took over that same ranch while his brothers left for coastal cities (Mobile, AL, New Orleans, LA, Gulfport/Biloxi, MS) and his sisters whored around until they found husbands
>Great-grandmother (she just made 100 in January so I've had the chance to talk with her about all this) born in 1916 and when she turned 13 the ranch was failing, so she was forced to work in a paper factory to help support her parents, eventually ended up marrying an Irish construction worker
>Tfw we wuz still manual laborers
>Grandfather became involved with the church at a young age, had a short run recording hymns, became regional overseer of an ink company spanning the whole of the Gulf Coast, made the $big muns$, married a silver-spoon English girl, settled in New Orleans
>Father briefly Army infantry, mainly construction work and country-wide trucking, married my mother whose grandfather came from England
>Now he lives on a boat on Dog River in Grand Bay, Alabama
>be me
>be college dropout waiting tables at an upscale Baton Rouge restaurant
>Nothing of value contributed to the world since we ran naked through the hills and fields of South Wales
>>
Fathers side are old Finnish land owners. Our family estate is still being used. Grandfathers father fought for the whites in the civil war, i'm named after him.

Mothers side are wealthy land owners as well. Grandfather wasn't allowed to fight in the second world war because he was a factory owner and was bitter about it for the rest of his life.

Grandmothers mother was going to move to the U.S but her sister stole her tickets and she had to stay in Finland.

Writing this down i realize how bourgeoisie my family was.
>>
>>1016466
I'd imagine so. Hail to the grand high Mughalia sultanate and its loyal citizens.
>>
>>1013356
My ancestor on my father's side participates in the American Revolutionary War as a Hessian, learns a bit of English. He apparently had some reservations about the British, but I'm not quite sure how we know about that. He survives throughout the war and settles in America. His descendants later moved to Indiana.

My ancestors on my mother's side participated in the the 1848 Revolutions in Germany, specifically the Palatine uprising. He later flees to America and becomes one of the Forty-Eighters. His descendants settled in Wisconsin, and then later moved to Indiana and Ohio.

A few things I do know:

One of my father's ancestors fought in the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, and the Second Opium War.
They participated in the Cincinnati riot of 1853 and the protests of 1854.
Ancestors from both sides served as apart of the Union in the Civil War, one on my mother's side was a member of the 1st U.S. Sharpshooters, and one on my father's side men served in the 9th Wisconsin, 32nd Indiana, and 9th Ohio.
Many of my ancestors apparently served and died in World War 1, around 6 of them left and 2 of them came home. My direct ancestor was a Marine.

My great grandfather as a pilot in the US Army Air Force and then in Korea as apart of the US Air Force.

My grandfather fought in Vietnam as a Marine.

My father was a pilot in the Air Force during the Gulf War, Panama, and Bosnia/Kosovo. Not sure if he ever fought in any of those theaters.

I have a piloting license and am currently aiming for a spot as a naval aviator.
>>
>>1013356
>brown
>parents are cousins
checks out
>>
I don't know the specifics of my ancestry, but one thing I found kinda funny is that I am descended from every group of people on the British Isles but the English. I got some Irish, Northern-Irish, Scottish, and Welsh in me. No English whatsoever though, Beyond that it's just some French and German ancestry.
>>
>>1035481
So do you have a Venezuelan passport? Or did your dad just bang lots of Venezuelan culo before moving back for some Portuguese bunda (i.e. your mom)?

Just asking 'cause one of my best friends is Venezuelan, and it still seems like a random place to end up. My friend hasn't lived there for 15 years though... His mother is standard brown-skinned euro-indian mix creole, but his father was the descendent of a pair of Russian-Greek (ethnic Greeks from southern Russia) middle-class families, who fled the Reds in the 1920s and ended up, somehow, in Venezuela.

He and his family later fled basket-case Venezuela for Canada.
>>
>>1035790
It's ok m8, it's still Finland. A family of bourgeoisie reindeer-shagging Ural shamanic snowniggers is about as low on the "bourgeois scale" as you can get.
>>
>>1035906
>He apparently had some reservations about the British, but I'm not quite sure how we know about that. He survives throughout the war and settles in America. His descendants late
family history revisionism, which is basically always a tautology anyway. I mean... family histories have seeds of truth, but are embellished and changed to suit circumstances as they get passed down all the time.

Anyway, my maternal grandfather is descendent of a Hessian officer who fought in the revolutionary war. He was actually already living in the US (New Jersey) for a few years, but was from Hessen, so when all his countrymen showed up, he joined them. Was given land in Canada later on, which is where I am.
>>
>>1036351
>No English whatsoever though
That's what you think, bruv.

t. eternal Anglo.
>>
File: Peruvians are Aryan.jpg (35 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
Peruvians are Aryan.jpg
35 KB, 480x594
>>1013488
>>(you)
>>
>mom's mom's parents was either Polish- or German- or Hungaro-Austrian
>mom's dad's mom was English
>mom's dad's dad was Italian
>dad's parents parents were Czechoslovak/Yugoslav/Austro-Hungarian
I can't get more specific than that without ancestry.com or ellis island bullshit, I think there's records somewhere in the family, but I don't have em on hand. In short, I'm a south slav mutt bohunk.
>>
>Great grandpa fought in Somme
>Grandma claims to have had an illegitimate child with Rudolf Hess
>Mom is John Wilkes Booth and Dad is related to Abraham Lincoln
>>
>Dad's Mom is a blue-blood lowcountry Huguenot, her mother still learned french as her first language despite the family being in SC for almost 200 years at that point. (South Carolina)
>dad's dad is from a pretty aristocratic and well-off upstate family, stern Presbyterians and Calvinists of Ulster Scot stock
>Mom's Dad is an Okie
>Mom's Mom is something from somewhere

>dad's family is all blue-blood with no money Southerners
>shitton of dad's ancestors died in civil war
>Augustus Milton is a family name
>Somewhere in there is the Swamp Fox

>Mom's dad's family's all okies
>Mom's Mom's family is completely unknown.
>>
>>1013356
Pretty cool one tbqh
>1940
>German Grandpa is kicking ass in France.
>France surrenders
>Grandpa assigned to the Paris garrison
>meet French Grandma while off duty
>they fall in love
>1944
>Fucking Allied cunts trying to ruin Europe again.
>Grandpa sent to garrison in Germany
>Grandma goes to family in Eastern France
>War ends
>Grandpa and Grandma find each other after a few months
>they get married in late 45
>my parents are born a few years later.
>mfw my parent's story is boring as shit.
>>
File: 1442631097684.png (972 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442631097684.png
972 KB, 900x900
>Paternal and maternal side immigrated to United States in the 1890s.
>Paternal side were poor Irish Catholic
>Maternal side were poor German Austrians.
>>
>>1020642
My man, you have hope
>>
File: 2313.jpg (96 KB, 533x675) Image search: [Google]
2313.jpg
96 KB, 533x675
>>1037068
Did your grandparents live in France? Bet your granny would have had a hard time for being a nazi lover.
>>
File: amcoemt_tree_carving_0.jpg (20 KB, 305x250) Image search: [Google]
amcoemt_tree_carving_0.jpg
20 KB, 305x250
>>1013356
>be Hessian
>britbongs need mercenary's
>travel to some shit backwater british colonies that are proclaiming independance
>Its now december 25 1776 get shitfaced cause its christmas
>next day while still not sober some faggot named Washington attacks us we are forced to surrender
>this Washington guy doesnt seem to give a shit that we fought for british hires us now we fight the british
>get shot in ass have to leave the war.
>in hospital meet q3.14 protestant end up having children.

Now for mothers side.
>be in california
>some peoples who call them spanish come
>forced to go to there missions to save our souls or some shit
>most people of tribe are wiped out by diseases we have never seen before.
Thats all i really know about my Mothers side of the Family.
>>
Mom's side
>Hungarian/Slovak/Polish blood, ancestors were mostly farmers, did nothing of interest

Father's side:
>Czech/Polish/German upper class, one of my great-grandfathers used to be a minister of energy and owned half of our third biggest city before the commies took over and confiscated his property
>one of the ancestors used to be a professional soldier in Wehrmacht who survived the Eastern front, but he became an alcoholic and died early
>>
>>1013356
>great grandfather on mothers side.
>Get drafted to fight in the trenches in ww1.
>Win iron cross and frontline medal.
>Well glad that is over.
>Get drafted in ww2 to join the Luftwaffe.
>Well fuck.

>Grandfather joins Panzer regiment.
>Sent to fucking Stalingrad.
>4 of his toes freeze off.

>grandfather on fathers side.
>Is Dutch.
>Joins the damn Wehrmacht.
>Get shot and captured at Arnhem.
>Escape with German officer.
>After war gets locked up for war crimes.
>Netherlands needs an army that doesn't get overrun in a week.
>Grandpa gets pardoned if he joins the new recently formed commando unit.
>Special forces boxing champion.
>After 10 years Back gets fucked.
>Becomes a printer for local newspaper.

My grandmother denied it but that dude loved war. Taught boxing, how to use a knuckle duster properly and how to make a throw away silencer.
>>
>>1016491
They seem accurate, only look at distant genetic information (like, greater than a few centuries). It will tell you where your ancestral populations originated, but little to nothing about recent activity/migrations.

23&me is the only one I've done, it's reliable but not specific. Like >>1016521 said it gives you broad strokes, but not specific regions or nationalities usually. But they'll give you your raw data that you can then run your own test results with on other sites.

I've heard National Geographic is good, I might try that one next. I'm not satisfied because most of mine just says "Broadly northern European". Ancestry.com also has one which is even more vague than 23&me.
>>
>paternal all Germans who came to Midwest US after WW1 and own a ton of farmland now
>maternal all a bunch of dumbshit hick Okinawan farmers

Funny thing is that the dumbshit hicks are still fairly rich.
>>
>>1013356
>paternal side:
>Uniterrupted centuries of landless, lower-than-peasant Jews in Lithuania.
>SS and overzealous nearby villagers take 95% of family to a nearby forest to be shot into a trench.
>other 5% gets sent to gulag or exile in Siberia because my great grandfather wrote a letter to France.
>By the time Kruschev pardoned my great grandfather, only my grandfather live to tell the tale from Siberian exile.
>Family gets permanently relocated to buttfucknowhereistan

>maternal side:
>Uniterrupted centuries of landless, lower-than-peasant Jews in Ukraine.
>Holodomor wipes out half of the family
>SS and overzealous nearby villagers take the rest of the family to a nearby forest to be shot into a trench.
>only my great grandmother, grandmother, and her sister escape thanks to partisans.
>Since illiterate Jewesses were useless to Stalin, the three were permanently relocated to buttfucknowhereistan

On the plus side, apparently (through name hints) I belong to one of the smaller tribes of Israel
>>
>>1038225
>buttfucknowhereistan

You mean like that Jewish oblast with the gay flag?
>>
>>1038234
There was a Jewish oblast?

My paternal side was "relocated" to Kyrgistan, while my maternal side got relocated to one of the other -stan SSRs
>>
File: Opa.jpg (315 KB, 1602x1026) Image search: [Google]
Opa.jpg
315 KB, 1602x1026
>great grandparents on both side fought in the Somme
>one was German
>one was Australian, who while he was over there ended up fighting for the Sinn Fein
>Opa was Polish, was conscripted into the Nazi army, joined the Italian underground, thenfled to Switzerland where he met my Oma
Here's my Opa with some resistance fighters. He's the one in the middle back.
>>
Maternal
>Grand-father was born in Britanny and moved to southern France because he wanted to never see his family again. Worked as a mechanic, got my grand-mother pregnant, had to marry her at gunpoint and divorced her a few years later. Remaried, considered his new family as his only family. Never met him, know nothing else.
>Grand-mother had a family of shopkeepers, one of her grand-father was a fleeing spanish jew. Know nothing else.
Paternal
>Long line of northern italian farmers crossed the alps only to remain farmers in southern France. Grand-father had a motorcycle shop in southern France and launched the carrier of a world champion
>Grand-mother lost her parents to a german plane during the 1940 exode, I know nothing of her family
Who /boring/ here?
>>
>>1037981
>Iron Cross recipient
>drafted twice
>Luftwaffe
I think someone's family history is a little white-washed...
>>
>>1038225
>tfw your useless Ashkenazim roots have no ties to Israel, instead signifying only that one of your steppe mongol ancestors ingratiated himself before some eternal merchants around Crimea and converted to his religion for the 'perks'.

>>1038255
It still exists in the far east, but it's 'Jewish' in name only and a small exile population who aren't religious at all. Soviets at some point thought it could be a homegrown alternative to Zionism and shut up its Jews, but after setting it up (lol, here's your virgin subarctic forest Jews. Have fun, lol. Bye) they quickly forgot about it and let Jews leave the USSR anyway.
>>
I know primarily my patrilineal line, back to about 1100 for sure, and about 860 by myth. We were pretty much English knights and burghers until we immigrated to New England in the mid-17th century. Soon after we moved to the South, and were middle-class there as well. My dad's family stayed there until moving west in the 1950s. My latest immigrant to America on any side of my family was my great great grandmother who immigrated from Germany in the 1880s and married an Anglo-American. On my mother's side, the whole family was also originally from England. That side of the family was full of pioneers and religious nuts (same thing amirite), up until my grandfather who was a gold prospector in California until soon after my mother was born in the late 1950s (though he had served in the Navy from 1937-1945).

I do know my ancestors fought for the American side of the revolution, and on both sides of the civil war. We have a pretty meticulous "family bible" that records our family tree back a looong way.
>>
Mother's side
>maternal grandpa Romanian peasant
>maternal grandma German peasant
>paternal grandpa Romanian peasant
>paternal grandma Serbian peasant

Father's side
>maternal grandpa Romanian peasant
>maternal grandma Hungarian peasant
>paternal grandpa Romanian peasant
>paternal grandma Armenian peasant

Not very interesting tebehe
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 652x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 652x1224
>Don't know paternal because he was adopted but he was born in Ireland
>maternal side are Scottish tailors and seamen: all unimportant
>born English
>>
Jews and English peasants

My grandma's last name is German (Yiddish) for soldier
>>
>>1041295
>pretty much English knights and burghers
Yea, sure bud. The farther back in time you go, the more fanciful family histories get.

>>1041314
I bet the women are all hairy, too.
>>
>>1013356
>standard white American mongoloid
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.