[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/QzWXN9bHoeU What you think of this strategy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
https://youtu.be/QzWXN9bHoeU
What you think of this strategy, what the advantages, what the flaws?
>>
File: rekt.jpg (869 KB, 1000x1095) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
869 KB, 1000x1095
Nigga, you expect me to watch nine minutes of something?

Let me give you the standard answers, and see if they apply here.

>there was no realistic way for the Germans to extend their supply lines far enough to remove the USSR from play
>there was no realistic way for the Germans to eliminate England
>as long as America continues to exist, there's a likelihood that their overwhelming industrial power will arrive at England/France in time to skullfuck some Nazis
>the longer the Germans hold out, the likelier it is that either the US or UK develop nuclear weapons and begin to improve the amount of parking space in downtown Berlin by orders of magnitude

How'd I do?
>>
File: Einstein_laughing.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_laughing.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>1178991
nazis btfo for the trillionth time
>>
>>1178991
Yes, of course you didnt what the video. I mean, if Germany give a shit about URSS and Lebensraun shit and focus the fight on British Empire first, may it have a real chance.
>>
>>1179057
>Still treating WW2 as if it was in any way rational or planned the way it went
>"If the Nazis were not Nazis the Nazis would have won WW2!"
>>
Nazi Germany would have had a real chance if Hitler was 500 feet tall desu
>>
"If the Nazis were not Nazis, GERMANY would have won WW2!"
Something like this.
>>
>>1179057
How are they going to get across the English Channel?

The RAF won the Battle of Britain, and the RN is still a giant rape train.

For that matter, how sure are you about your Eastern frontier.

Because the Soviets are rebuilding and reorganizing fast after the purges, and nobody is coming to save you if Uncle Joe decides he wants you to squeal like a pig.
>>
>>1178934
This video is fucking meme-tier.
>Advancing to Moscow first and capturing it within 6 months
i kek'd
>>
>>1179090
Instead invading Britain, Germany May have focus all its forces in British Empire positions in North Africa and Middle East and take its oil fields, increasing its resources.
>>
>>1179124
You'd have real problems sustaining a campaign that actually makes it to Middle Eastern oil fields.
>>
pretty cool vid OP. i liked the fact that the end of the war was an armistice of peace for europe.
>>
>>1179122

that was originally the plan but hitler delayed it with the capturing of trophy cities of lesser importance like kiev, crimea and volgagrad. by the time they decided to push for moscow the defenses that were built were incredibly enormous and the red army grew twice in size. in comparison at the end of the first 3 months of war the Red army was in shambles with no morale and hitler could have captured moscow.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.