[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have always thought that an Axis victory in Europe and an Allied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445750020165.jpg (530 KB, 1280x1853) Image search: [Google]
1445750020165.jpg
530 KB, 1280x1853
I have always thought that an Axis victory in Europe and an Allied victory in the Pacific would have been the best result of WW2

Do you agree and/or disagree /his/?
>>
>>10053
nope
nazis planed to kill all the slavs and the french
stupid pig skin
>>
>>10053
i agree
>>
>>10053

Given that my father's family is of German descent and experienced of a lot of prejudice based solely on a last name I inherited.

No, that would not have been the best result. Honestly what we got was probably as good as it could have ever been and thankfully the pacific theater didn't extend to a land invasion of Japan given the loss of life both sides would have endured.
>>
File: 1445743004312.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1445743004312.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>10086
>kill all the slavs and the french

Seriously?
>>
>>10201
>Given that my father's family is of German descent and experienced of a lot of prejudice based solely on a last name I inherited

Tell me more, Anon
>>
>>10053
Nah.
Not with those retarded afterwar policies.
>>
>>10086
Yeah just like Hitler killed everyone who wasn't blonde-haired/blue-eyed.
>>
>>10319
Generalplan Ost
>>
>>10053
I'm guessing you're not European then.
>>
>>10245

My last name is clearly Germanic in origin (first portion is an animal with germanic spelling, last portion is bach). In the 1950s, clearly after WW2, my father was at the beach with my grandfather, grandmother, and aunts/uncles.

My father was on the end of small fishing pier/dock and an older man in his 20s was harassing my father calling him a little kraut/etc other Germanic related slurs.

Grandpa came on down the pier and pushed the guy into the gulf and told him if he tried to walk out of the water an onto the beach he'd beat his fucking ass.

Honestly it was really the only incident my dad ever related to me on the subject but it stuck with me given I've never had to experience the prejudice myself.

I can only imagine how much worse it would have been for my father and me had the Axis won.
>>
>>10053
After WWII humanity barely resisted mutually assured destruction and that was just between dickhead America and unstable plain old crazy Russians.
How do you think that would have went if we took the same jingoist America, riled them up with a major loss of part of the war, and replaced those falling apart communists with completely stable Nazis?
Humanity wouldn't have survived the century.
>>
File: 4thReich.png (81 KB, 1937x1291) Image search: [Google]
4thReich.png
81 KB, 1937x1291
>>10053
Yes I agree.

If only for the seeing the interesting scenario of having two european style superpowers aligning themselves into another alternate Cold War.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.