[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there always been a divided opinion on this fella?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Henry_Kissinger_1976b.jpg (212 KB, 834x1137) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Kissinger_1976b.jpg
212 KB, 834x1137
Has there always been a divided opinion on this fella?
>>
File: Master Plan.jpg (46 KB, 786x450) Image search: [Google]
Master Plan.jpg
46 KB, 786x450
>>1004957
>there's a divided opinion on one of the jewiest jews who ever jewed

who'da thought?!
>>
>>1004957
I guess you can think he's not a remarkably prolific war criminal and failure if you want
>>
>>1004964
>missing the point

I know there is a divided opinion and I know why there would be one.

The question I am asking is whether there has always been sufficient enough knowledge of his actions (or to you, his Jewishness) that could cause a divide in opinion.
>>
>>1004957
idk, I think anyone with a brain understands Kissinger was a geopolitical genius. Most of the hatred levied against him is because of his amoral outlook. He was 100% willing to genocide thousands if it meant better bargaining power for the US.

> “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.”

>“I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.”
>>
File: henry kissinger harvard.jpg (111 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger harvard.jpg
111 KB, 1280x1001
>>1004995
Has his amoral outlook always been the subject of scrutiny, though?

As I have come to understand it, his public personality seemed to dominate his inner workings, or his foreign policy decisions.

And then there is, of course, the shifting blame of Nixon...

Perhaps this is something that is contentious, and is unlikely to be answered on /his/, but I am essentially trying to find out whether people, during Kissinger's tenure in government positions, have always found him to be a cunt.
>>
>>1005031
Nixon distrusted him on certain things because he was a jew. For instance, he wouldn't let Kissinger touch diplomatic decisions relating to Israel. For the most part I've noticed that politicians and statesmen have usually held him in high regard and regularly seek his advice. Even Clinton name dropped him at a recent Democratic debate.

>Has his amoral outlook always been the subject of scrutiny, though?

I would say 100% of all criticism of Kissinger I've ever seen starts with him being a genocidal war criminal and branches out from there. So when your thesis involves Kissinger being the embodiment of evil, it's pretty difficult to determine if your criticisms of his policies are objective.
>>
>>1004957
Lot of long winded answers but real politic usually doesn't gain you many friends
>>
>>1004957
Could Kissinger be considered a Machiavellian?
>>
Yes, he favoured Jews too much and shat on everything that wasn't American or in its interests.

Good for America, not so good for everyone else.
>>
>>1004995
>Kissinger made a point of saying that we had to "enlist the Sunni majority, which now dominates Iraq."
>Iraq
Sunni majority
More like a geopolitical shitposter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.