[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is there any proof he didn't fuck little boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Jesus.jpg (141 KB, 800x746) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
141 KB, 800x746
So is there any proof he didn't fuck little boys?
>>
>>1001950
Are you talking about Muhammad?
I'm pretty sure Muhammad fucked a 9 year old girl, I don't know if he fucked any little boys though.
>>
>>1001959
No, I'm talking about big J in the picture.
>>
>>1001950
Hundred his friends do not told about this in gospels.
>>
>>1001950
No, but there isn't any reason to suspect it either.
>>
There's the Secret Gospel of Mark, which some hold to be the original source of the modern Gospel of Mark.

In the Secret Mark, there is an account of Jesus resurrecting a "young man", in place of the Lazarus story. After being resurrected, the young man grabbed hold of Jesus and "loved him", and proceeded to invite him to his house, where he and Jesus stayed together for 6 days.

On the final day, in a clearly homoerotic manner, it is written that the youth came to Jesus dressed in a linen cloth over his "naked body", and afterwards, "he [the young man] remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mysteries concerning the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan."

It is believed this young man is the same one that appears in a rather strange (homoerotic) passage in the modern Mark, where an unknown young man half-dressed in only a linen cloth follows an arrested Jesus once all the other disciples have left, and is chased off by the guards after they remove his clothing (with the implication that the linen cloth he was wearing was skimpy and unsuitably covering him, leading to some sexual ambiguity as to why this semi-nude youth is following Jesus when all the others have abandoned him).
>>
>>1002002
LEWD
E
W
D
>>
>>1001950
Is there any proof you don't?
>>
>>1002002
True, but it's likely he was older than 13 because it's usually translated as youth or young man. Even if he was young, he wouldn't qualify as a little boy.
>>
>>1002013
No, but that's not the question here.
>>
>>1001950
Is there proof to suggest he did?
>>
>>1002033
see: (>>1002002)
>>
>>1001950
No,but it certainly is a church tradition
>>
>>1002055
>original source
So it's as true as most of the bible i.e "maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, it's up to you to be honest senpai"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.