[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461524445191.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
1461524445191.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1281
Hello /b/. I really need your guys help this coming up Friday my cousin is going to be house sitting for my dad & step mom. While they attend a wedding in Oregon. I'll just go ahead an tell you what i want. I want to sleep with her. However, the only sexual thing we've done is play doctor when we were children. I need a plan guys or this won't work. None of the plans can involve drugs/Alcohol. It must be consensual. I realize how big of a chance this is but when you desire a woman so deeply its worth all the risk in the world, and if it all goes to shit then there's always the An hero way out.
>>
Don't be stupid.
>>
Try some aroma therapy with a sensual massage. It does work, never tried on a cousin, never wanted to. Good luck to you
>>
this isnt /b/

but to be /b/, why dont you just rape her?
>>
Chloroform is a womans best friend
>>
>>981284
Bring up how you guys used to play doctor when you guys were kids and then tell her it'll be fun to play that again and continue from there?
>>
It isn't incest if she's your cousin :)
>>
File: 46587.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
46587.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.