[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckquean / Reverse cuckold thread why cannot find some real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ich_privat_gern_mal_pervers_001.jpg (104 KB, 1200x823) Image search: [Google]
ich_privat_gern_mal_pervers_001.jpg
104 KB, 1200x823
Cuckquean / Reverse cuckold thread

why cannot find some real amateur or decent stories ?
Share yours if have
>>
>>979671

Not sure if this is cuckqueening since it's all on the up and up, but in exchange for twice being surrogate for my wife and me, her best friend wanted me to impregnate her twice. My wife and I had a lot of long and difficult conversations about it, but we eventually agreed, and over the course of 7 years we had the four kids together. All seven of us live together. Our parents and siblings are aware (though highly disapproving) of the situation but that's it. AMA I guess.
>>
>>979678

That's more harem than cuckquean.
>>
>>979678
Do you still get to fuck her outside of impregnating her? Like do you still fuck her now?
>>
This isn't /soc/.
>>
>>979701

Very, very infrequently, and only with my wife involved. My wife and I are faithful to each other outside of her friend. Her friend pursues her own sexual/romantic relationships, but nothing lasting.
>>
File: 889_1000.jpg (138 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
889_1000.jpg
138 KB, 500x667
Pic related, trying to build a collection. So much good stuff out there is titled something other than "cuckquean" like fucking my friend with hubby or something like that.
>>
>>980078
anyone else feel like cuckqueening should be more popular than cuckholding...like wtf is wrong with the world. I want my girl to watch while i rail one of her friends and she gets off....one day maybe.
>>
>>980692
no it wouldn't be more popular because women can get laid any time they want
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.