[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megan Rain Dped by 2 big cocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 30
https://kat.cr/megan-rain-dped-by-2-big-cocks-t12484234.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>961029
how can i fuck my gf ass?
>>
>>962242
Talk to her about it. If you're worried she'll say no right off the bat, then bring it up slowly or subtly. Start a conversation about sexual fantasies and fetishes in general and lead up to it.
If you're to much of a pussy to do that you could also do what worked for my first girlfriend. Try going a little "off target" the next time you go down on her and see how she responds. Even that is just another way of bringing it up in conversation though. Call attention to it happening "accidentally" and then ask her if she liked it anyway. If so, keep doing it, later ask about trying more butt-stuff.
For the love of fuck, do not just go sticking something in or even prodding. That is a sure-fire way to have her barricade her backdoor permanently (unless it's her secret fetish too).
>>
>>962242
Asking for Anon's advice on a non-existent girlfriend.
>>
>>962242

If you don't want her screaming in pain? Get into ass-play. Buy a douche, a lot of lube and some small to middling toys. Get her nice and clean then start with the smallest toys. Might take a while before she can handle -you- though.

Of course, not everybody really enjoys anal.
>>
>>963439
not even
buy some silicone based lube and trim your nails so they're nice and smooth
once you can get 2-3 fingers in your cock will fit easily
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.