[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend was talking to me about bringing another girl in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 749x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 749x716
My girlfriend was talking to me about bringing another girl in. She wants to watch me fuck someone else and she is willing to get sucked by her and make out with her while I take both of them

She was also telling me how she fucked the last guy she was with. Rode him while gripping onto the headboard and how she took his cum

Guys or girls let her know what you'd do to her
>>
File: image.jpg (517 KB, 2493x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
517 KB, 2493x912
>>
File: image.png (586 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
586 KB, 640x960
>>
I'd fuck her face until she puked and slap her tits for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 692x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 692x1007
>>
File: Untitled19.jpg (144 KB, 747x825) Image search: [Google]
Untitled19.jpg
144 KB, 747x825
>>
I'd use all manner of toys on her lovely mouth and clit before grinding the head of my cock on the back wall of her pussy
>>
email me at [email protected] for a tribute or some skype fun
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>
>>958508
I'd finger her while she has to look into your eyes. She'd be spanked and then made to crawl on hands and knees and suck both our cocks then I'd have her grind on my cock as you watch.
>>
>>958016
> and how she took his cum

Disrespectful. I wouldn't touch her unless you paid me.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 750x973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 750x973
>>
>>958852
This /\ Fuck that. Any girl tells me that, cab called and kicked out the door. Why the fuck would I want to know about my girl taking anoither guy's load? She's trouble with a capital T!
>>
>>959204
A trouble, yes, but a HOT trouble! BTW op is probably lying anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.