[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hook ups, scams and wins stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10
File: 46881_15.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
46881_15.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
So I've been fishing at Craigslists using a sock puppet account on kik, see what bites my bait. I havent tried anywhere else because most places by this point are full of bots and scams, which is why im using the kik app because god help ya if you thread the spam in the e-mail box.

I was wondering if there were any dating apps or sites that still have locals for hook ups or if im stuck threading CL and its bots and faggots who dont fucking read the ad.

general hook up stories thread, bonus points if ya have pics of the hook up
>>
File: 13093_14.jpg (360 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
13093_14.jpg
360 KB, 1280x1920
>>
File: 65516_15big.jpg (106 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
65516_15big.jpg
106 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: 164051_15big.jpg (148 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
164051_15big.jpg
148 KB, 682x1024
>>
File: o-z38jVC.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
o-z38jVC.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>
File: 9933_15.jpg (90 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
9933_15.jpg
90 KB, 1280x853
>>
File: 61239_14.jpg (820 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
61239_14.jpg
820 KB, 1280x1920
>>
>>919677
Gonna need sauce
>>
>>919673
Fished craigslist for awhile finally got 2 local gals.
Im english so entising americans is easy.
About to meet one tomorrow.
She wants me to cum inside her multiple times. I will get pics of the encounter.
I also have pics of her to back my claim up.
I had to talk shit on kik for like a week and now im set.
>>
>>919746
Google cumshots it should be one of the first pics.

>>919775
Talk shit in what way? I didn't wanna drag out my OP but i recently got out of a long ass relationship so i just wanted a fuck buddy.
So far 4 people have replied a faggot who can't read, a girl who i guess was expecting me to have model looks (i think she blocked me), a couple who wanted to cuck the husband but i think they got cold feet cause i havent heard from them in 2 days. Last one is a normal girl whos been pretty chill but nothing have materialized. Should i just be patient? Keep in mind this has all been in the span of a week
>>
>>919810
Don't be too eager. Stay cool and don't try too rush it. I am gonna guess the cuck will feel you out for a while before they get up on it. The normal is afraid about anonymous and wants to be sure that she isn't just being "used". She will look for a mutual understanding, but then you might get a regular affair. Being in a hurry is a young guy mistake.>>919810
>>
>>919857
Alright, yeh i guess I've been a bit eager to just get laid already. Anything i should do to help my ad stand out in an ocean of piss in CL?
>>
Bump cause im curious aswell
>>
I'm currently hooking up with a lesbian who wants a dicking every once in a while, feels pretty cash.
>>
>>919673
Source?
>>
I replied to a local gal. Its an average looking wife in her early 40s, married and doing this behind her husbands back im having second thoughts about meeting her not out of guilt but i dont have the best track record of secrets staying secret not that I'd squeal but im affraid of physically getting hurt. Anyone been in this situation?
>>
>>920420
Id be careful with shit like that. Husband's can be flip their lid if they find out, guy was trying to kill me when he found out i banged his whore of a wife.
>>
>>920422
Thats what im afraid. Which is why im considering not doing anything, risk vs. Reward doesnt seem worth it i dont feel like getting shot over pussy
>>
>>920422
Would you mind sharing the story anon? I'd like a point of reference
>>
CL can be a serious waste of time without knowing what you are doing, but I've had quite a bit of luck over the years too...it beats dating sites if you're looking for a specific type (I'm not looking for a girlfriend or mistress, or basically anyone expecting a valentines gift)...I've done gangbangs, threesomes, cucked a husband, and met a bunch of girls who just want to be degraded and do fucked up things but don't want to ask their husbands/bfs to do it...girl I'm currently fucking is 22 (I'm 37) and will literally do whatever I ask.

I never post, only respond... could probably write a fucking book on how to make it work...I feel like I can tell immediately if an ad is real or a spammer (95% of ads)...I know all the best places to look (hint: platonic can be a gold mine, but has its own unique flags)...I'm told by the girls I finally meet that my response is always the best out of hundreds received, which means I very often am able to strike a conversation...which means my dick is usually in her mouth a day or two later...

And yes some are fat, but some are pretty fucking hot...even dateable...just don't ever do it ;)
>>
I got to fuck a virgin "lesbian" from Taiwan who was curious about guys twice while living in Seattle. :^)
>>
>>920516
Thanks for sharing.

> I never post, only respond
Interesting. I've heard advice telling exactly the opposite. In my experience you will be spam bombed if you post, but it's quite easy to spot the spam and just delete. On the other hand it can be frustrating to answer an ad and discover is a scam. That happened to me a lot, and I was careful not to respond ads that looked like they were fake.
>>
>>920523
In my case i ask hyper specific questions to make sure its not a scam or a spam bot. But least on my area the scams usually go "my name is Susana" or "the names sophia and" usually followed up by "i, 2X years old looking for" blah blah blah for me if an ad has a name and a face attached to it its dead on arrival people are really discreet.

>>920516
This is true about how you respond i always talk as respecful as i can, i try not to swear and i try not use any dirty talk off the bat, I've avoided saying "ey gurl want some of dis dik?" Very often starting off with a professional air about you helps get the meet up happening sooner. Even if some picky couples or girls then turn ya down like "nah no thanks you arent what we're looking for" i just say thank you for your time no matter how salty i get in one occassion a couple that turned me dowm got into contact with me for a quick hook up because i was so nice compared to the other replies they got. Rare for that to happen but lighting can strike twice
>>
>>920516
OP here.
Anon Sempai I'd love to hear more about your exploits in detail and how ya go about it I'd like to be better informed

>>920422
I'd like the story to this one for context.

>>920601
My friend who has done this once or twice told me to be respectful and not all of them will be winners, also to not go in expecting 9 and 10s because most girls done hang around CL. Most importantly he told me to meet the person in a public place preferably during day light. Cause ya never know what weirdos lurk
>>
>>920614
Thats pretty accurate. Just be mindful of what you say and do when you do find someone
>>
>>920614
I suppose I can elaborate a little bit with what works for me, but I'm by no means a pro...other anons are making some good points...

The first thing you have to know is that Craigslist sucks...it really sucks. It's all bots, hookers, and dudes catfishing. There are too many other ways out there to get laid if that's all you're looking for...Tinder, OKCupid, POF, etc...you don't have to deal with even a fraction of the shit you put up with on CL. Same goes for someone looking to pay for sex, sure you can find a prostitute on CL, but why would you when there are plenty of better places you can go?

Personally, I'm at shitty CL for two reasons: 1: I'm married, and can't have a profile up somewhere (because profiles need pictures, and I'm not an idiot) and 2: My personal taste in sex is a little rough around the edges, and that seems to be, in my experience, what a good proportion of the real girls are there for too. In other words, a prim, proper, vanilla girl won't look for a man on CL, she'll just fuck the guy at work.

So first, you should ask yourself what you're looking for. If it's just a fuck buddy, you're probably better off with one of the sites listed above...it's always possible you find someone on CL, it just wouldn't be worth the hassle.

The girls you should be looking for arent the ones that just plain aren't getting laid (that's for the sites above), you're looking for the girls who aren't getting laid how they want. That's typically an attached girl who doesnt feel sexy at home or (my personal jackpot) the girl who has desires or kinks that she doesn't feel comfortable discussing with her bf.

Now, these girls are rare...really rare...a fraction of a percent of posts are made by a real woman who is serious about meeting. This will take days, not hours. Here's a couple tips for sorting through the 99%:

(cont'd)
>>
>>921045
Thank you sempai im reading every word
>>
>>921045
(Cont'd)

Prostitutes are relatively easy to spot...they typically use recognizable lingo and are to the point. Move along if you see words like "generous", "flowers", etc.

The girl you are looking for will not say "cum fuck my phat azz..." Only bots and hookers will say that. Any title you wouldn't feel comfortable reading to your mother should be ignored.

Posts with emojis should be ignored. Only hookers and bots would feel the need to grab your attention with an unintelligible string of hearts and kisses.

Same goes for the punctuation keys...if the headline is bookended by a symmetrical collection of slashes and dashes, keep moving.

If a headline doesn't match the content, it's a bot...

Now the ads you're looking for are kinda tough for me to define, but they do stand out if you've just spent days sifting through the crap above. The headline can be anything...but the ad will put out an emotion...maybe nervousness/hesitation, or frustration. Look for things like "I'm here because..." Or "why can't I find..."

Anyways...you'll get to know them when you see them...and frankly, I'll still respond to a bot every so often...it's the price you pay for casual encounters.

Now...there are a couple other places you can find your magic ad. The standard "women seeking" section (as in not casual encounters) can definitely have "fuck buddy" type ads...but here, you're not sorting through bots as much as you are sorting through the women who are looking for a relationship. It needs to be obvious in the ad that she wants something casual. And you would be best off making sure that's the case in your first response. There's really nothing worse when you're hooking up with a girl who wants something more. Be upfront, I've found that it doesn't chase away as many women as you would expect. If expectations are set, some girls don't mind keeping the sheets warm while they prowl for their future hubby.

(fuck this is getting long)
>>
>>921062
(Cont'd)

The "strictly platonic" section is another option. Ive had a couple good situations out of this section, but the downside here is its take time and flirting skills to get anywhere. This is just because they post in the platonic section so that they can pretend they don't have any alterior motives. It's kind of a safety blanket for attached women. But what they really want is a handsome stranger to talk to. These girls should be treated like an ex that calls you out of the blue. You have to listen to them, let them complain about their situation, tell them it's not their fault, etc...this is also a safety blanket for those who are on the market, but don't want to admit they found their boyfriend on CL. These girls say they are looking for a biking partner, or work out buddy or something. Same thing as above; you have to flirt, listen, talk, etc. Basically, in the platonics, you need to be the type of guy that could just go pick up a girl at a bar. Might not be for everyone.

"Misc romance" is another section...I can't remember if I ever found anything there that panned out, but I have found that every once in awhile you'll get the lonely housewife that doesn't want her "fuck me" ad to be in the same pool as all the casual encounter hookers. It's not a well traveled section, so a quick scan is easy.

I think that wraps up the "where to find the right ad in CL"...

If I find a couple examples of an ad I would respond to, I'll post.

I'm sick of writing now...I'll come back later and talk about the best way to respond.
>>
this was actually informative and great
>>
Just a quick edit guys: I remembered another example of something to stay away from that I neglected to add to the list in my earlier post: phone numbers...phone numbers are a red flag, a normal girl will not put her number into an ad, nor will she expect to text right away...that is either a hooker or someone with malicious intent (or both)...don't reply to someone asking you to text...

Use the CL post email until you feel comfortable enough to "graduate" to email or text (preferably in that order)

Obviously, I can talk more about that when I get into responding to an ad...

I do want to make sure that folks are finding this useful though...I'm a long winded writer plugging away on a phone...I really don't want to put the time into this if everyone thinks I'm just stating the obvious.
>>
>>921125
OP here
You're doing fine sempai. I'm loving this information. I have been able to tell apart the bots and the hookers. I have been using sock puppet accounts and fake names to keep myself out of trouble.

Update for anyone interested I'll be meeting up to fuck the normal girl on wednesday.
>>
>>921125
What about STDs how do you go about being careful about that beyond a condom?
>>
>>921140
I'm going to assume this is a personal question...if it's a general question, I can refer you to plenty of "safe sex" websites where you can read up on how not to get your dick sick...

Personally, I'll insist on a condom when fucking a girl from CL...I would suggest the same to anyone asking.

Again, and this is a personal decision, I do not always wear a condom when getting head. Though there are things that can be spread, I typically take the measured risk that the "attached" girl blowing me isn't going to pass something off...

And most of the girls I've met haven't been one time flings...you get to know someone a little better after fucking them for a bit...again, something that factors into your decision...

But hey man, have fun, roll the dice if you want, just make sure you're not passing anything around.
>>
>>921145
I'm not. But i do plan on wearing a rubber it was more asking what was your take on condoms when dealing with anonymous but I'll take your advice to heart
>>
>>921147
Anonymous sex*
>>
>>919673
I've been the stud male in 3 threesomes since I started using CL and it got me into a swingers club, and a gangbang.

> first time
Invited to a Mardi Gras party in someone's house, they were expecting s bigger turn out but it was just two couples in their late 40's and me, a 25 year old man, that ended up having sex. Was weirdish because they had a bed they laid me on, the two women gave me a double blowjob, and the men swapped wives. Didn't cum that night but I had fun. This was my intro to the swinging lifestyle, and I've been to a few different parties ever since.

>second CL success.
Wa in a small town for work and hit it off with a couple. So we went to a bar, the dude was in his 50s and the girl was my age, she came a lot and he wanted me to cream pie her, which I did happily. We wanted to make it a routine thing but they stopped sending me to that town for months so we lost contact.

>third.
Gangbang. They were looking for a host so I offered and paid for a motel. As a result they wanted me to do the honors of the first cream pie, again, happily obliged. Ended up fucking the woman two more times and she gave me her pa ties, which I believe I threw out.

>fourth
Couple wanted a stud for a thanksgiving special. So I offered and they interviewed me. We hit it off well went on a legit date then went to their place, smoked some weed and went to town on her, mostly was me doing the fucking but she was loving every minute of it, she was my age and he was in his 40's. She made the comment later that she felt like a queen from the services provided.

My advice is be honest and real. Describe who you are and always be respectful. And if you feel weird, don't commit to it. If someone skis for a pic, give them something legit and non threatening. Figure out what they're looking for and if you feel like that's a good fit, roll with it.

I've never had gay contact or someone insisting on it because that's not me, and everyone's cool with that. They just wanna fuck
>>
>>921154
Good to know thank you. This gives me hope anon.
>>
>>921070

For those actually reading this, here's how I craft a response:

OK...so you scoured Casual encounter ads for a couple days, and finally found one that seems real, and happens to meet your own personal criteria...at this point, you've probably responded to a few ads already and gotten an automatic robotic response or been asked for a credit card number, or been told that she'll be whoever you want her to be for $200...so you're frustrated, and on alert, and the first thing you want to determine is if the author on the other end is actually the hot ass fox your mind has made her out to be, or if she's another scammer...so you're response is "are you real?".

Holy shit, that's the dumbest thing anyone can say. And it would blow your mind how many idiots actually write that. I get it, so far you've dealt with only non-real folks, so you despise responding with more than 13 keystrokes, but it will never get you a response.

This is why I recommend you play the quality game, not the quantity game when you're searching Casual Encounters...assume that you will spend 15 minutes a day, throughout the day (we'll get to this later) scanning ads...I will typically respond once or twice a month...that's it. Now, I admit I'm picky, and am typically looking for a girl into some specific activities, so it is certainly possible to up that number by being less restrictive, but assume that this is a process, not something that happens immediately...

Your response should reflect this theme as well, you're not only responding to the best ads, you need to make sure your response is one of the best she reads. She will literally get 100s of responses from 100s of window lickers. And even if she doesn't get 100, it will feel like she did.

Your response needs to take a little effort and time. I'll go through a couple tips next...

(Cont'd)
>>
>>921254

First things first. Opening paragraph is important. Determine her mindset from the ad...does she sound hesitant or nervous? Is she on a mission? Does she know exactly what she wants? Is she timid or playful or angry? Whatever you think it is should be reflected in your first statement. You need to connect. Eg:

If nervous, let her know the ad was great: "Hey, I just wanted to say that your ad was really warm and personal. I can imagine it took a bit of courage to get it out there. I'm sure you're getting a 1000 responses right now, but I'm feeling bold ;)"

If she knows exactly what she wants and is specific about it, open like this: "Holy shit, that's a bold move Jumping on CL looking for someone to (fill in the blank). Congrats for getting yourself out there. You know, I happen to be pretty gifted in (similar deviant sexual behavior).

Got it? Just use the opening paragraph to reflect her tone and show support. Only a sentence or two....then introduce yourself.
>>
>>921261
Introductions are easy....but most people feel like they have to read off their drivers license...6ft, 170, brown hair...blah blah...

just start with your age and a two word description of yourself. I am a 37 year old laid back professional. Or, I'm 48 and a perfect gentleman. Or better yet, reflect what she was looking for...if she wanted to fuck in public, you're a 28 year old thrill seeker. Then include everything she asked for, as well as anything she offered about herself.

If she asked for cock size, include it...if she asks for skin color, include it. If she only asks for cock size and skin color, but proceeds to tell you her hair color and eye color, include that too...it means you're listening.

Then describe why you're a good fit for what she's looking for (outside of physical characteristics). If she's vague in the ad, you can be vague...if she's specific, you should be talking briefly about similar experiences...etc. A common mistake here would be to talk about how great you are at fucking. If she does not talk specifically about fucking, you should not talk specifically about fucking. If she's looking for an FWB, you should talk about successful non-drama relationships you've had. Make her start the conversation about sex. It makes you not a creep.

Now, you have to wish her luck. She's a person looking for something in the shittiest place you can look for something. Tell her even if she doesn't choose you (big mistake), you really hope she finds what she's looking for...

Finally, end with a call to action. I typically say something along the lines of
"Listen, I know you're probably up to your eyeballs in responses, but I would really appreciate a response back...even if it's a "good luck, I've found someone else, I would appreciate the courtesy". This does two things, it lets her know that you're not the type to respond to every ad, but more importantly, it makes her respond and possibly strikes up a conversation.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>921273
Another anon already mentioned this too...there's always a chance her first choice (if you blew it) ends up flaking. If so, you're "call to action" put a response in her outbox to go find...

Additional tips:

Pics are tricky. Personally, I do not send them in the first email. However if they ask for a pic specifically, you have to address it. This can be done a couple ways. I'm always afraid that if she asks for a pic, she'll delete all emails without attachments. So I've done a couple different things. I have a pic of me that is really blurry cause I was moving...you couldn't tell who I was, but you could at least tell I had a beard and was smiling...I've attached that and mentioned specifically that I'm happy to send more pics once she responds with a non-robotic answer...I've done the same thing with a picture of a sunset, saying: "you sound real, but I just need at least one human response before launching my image into CL cyberspace. In the mean time, enjoy the sunset"

I mentioned "escalation" before. I try to get the conversation going email to email after the second or third exchange...hopefully, this will be mere hours after her post, and you don't want to be another "craigslist pers" in her inbox. Phone number is different. I won't go to text unless the emails show real promise. Frankly, there have been multiple situations where I never gave my number. We literally arranged meetings through a throwaway email account.

Another anon mentioned honesty and respect. I can't agree with this more. For obvious reasons. If you lie about yourself, it's tough to dig yourself out of it. Anything major should be mentioned in the first email so no time is wasted. If you're married, for gods sake say so immediately. I can't tell you how many times that's bitten me. I promise, it is RARE that a girl will walk away from that. If she does, she wasn't looking for a FWB like she said she was.
>>
>>921280
I've had situations where they ask for a pic and i know its a human on the other end. sometimes they ask for a face pic. what do? how do i make it vague so it wont bite me in the ass?
>>
>>921308
Why wouldn't you?

How would that bite you in the ass?
>>
>>921316
i dunno. my mind runs into some bad places ive gotten so used to online anonymity it feels weird throwing my ugly mug onto the internet
>>
File: image 2.jpg (446 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image 2.jpg
446 KB, 1600x1200
>This thread

You guys are alright
>>
>>921320
Most girls need a picture before they feel comfortable meeting. They want to know if they are attracted to you or not. It's just the way it is. I certainly wouldn't meet a girl without knowing first what she looked like.

Send the pic. I've sent shots where only half my face is visible...I've sent shots where I've used some stupid editing app to put on a funny pair of sunglasses. But in both cases, they got enough to know generally what I looked like.

None of the girls I've hooked up with have known my last name. A lot of the gangbang/threesome situations were using fake names. You can still retain some amount of anonymity.

But you can't just say "I've gotten so used to online anonymity" and then meet someone online.

Pick one.
>>
>>921607
>>921607
True i guess i wasnt thinking it through. I'll stick to a fake common name like John or something
>>
File: 2356293_14_o.jpg (151 KB, 1023x680) Image search: [Google]
2356293_14_o.jpg
151 KB, 1023x680
>>
met a couple over at CL about two years ago i was 25.
him 44 white average weight , her 40 short, slim and blonde white, small tits but a total cutie. my looks very eerily matched his

after about a weeks worth of talking back and forth we set up to meet on a date, it was her b-day which is why hubby wanted to wait, she didnt know yet for what he told me it was something they both wanted. we met at a mall i first met him and later by the fountain he pointed her out and we walked over there, he told him "this is your present" she gasped but looked happy, we went to eat at an applebees it was a week day and it was kinda empty, we had some drinks some food and we discussed what was gonna happen later.

we went to their house, it was a gate community very middle upper class. we had some more drinks, hubby wanted to watch, maybe join later, this lady was really cool, sucked dick like a champ and he told me i could do anything with her, except stick it in her pooper, i could lick it, finger but her asshole was off limits to my dick. whatever, we fucked for a good 45 minutes switching positions, every once in a while her husband would instruct us what position he wanted to see. I came so hard it went from her stomach to her neck like a thin spiderman web.

after that he joined and we DP'd her a few times, apparently her asshole is his special hole, which i can respect, we hung out a few times after that and continued this.

then i fucked up, met a girl my age who was boring in bed, boring to hang out with and it was the equivalent of sticking it to my mattress. then we broke up and ive lost my happy times
>>
>>920420
Ya watch out. I had a bitch tell her husband, then the guy wanted to kill me. We ended up fighting but once it was over her realized she was a cunt.
>>
>reply to what seems like a legit ad
"My name is Alice, im 20 year old and i'm-"
>blah blah blah some scam, nope
>rinse repeat reply to another one
"im a trans is that ok?"
>nope, dont fucking put the ad in w4m then
"ya gotta let me put it in your butt before i let you meet and plow my wife"
>shove it up your own ass faggot

CL is a nightmare
>>
>>922250

Better to have boned a wife in a threesome and lost than never to have boned at all. Good story.
>>
>>922250
Met a couple this week. They told me they wanted to establish a friendship and make this a constant thing. Im trying really hard to be patient because we scheduled a date for next week but my dick wants it now
>>
Op here
Well normal girl got cold feet and backed out. But i haven't given up hope. Hopefully something new will arrive in the horizon
>>
>>922742
yeah, i decided to get back in the saddle and try to meet another couple. so far some very unattractive people have contacted me, too fat SSBBWW or whatever thats called or people in their 50s pushing 60. so the hunt continues
>>
>Browsing around in some hook up site (won't say which one don't want to shill)
>I'm from Ciudad Juarez which gives me the chance of looking for women in El Paso, TX
>As i look for women i find a super hot brazilian girl in El Paso
>I think to myself it must be another camwhore shilling her "show" everywhere
>Decide to send her a message just for fun
>She replies and i'm proven wrong, she's not shilling anything and is in El Paso alone for vacation
>Things start to get more sexual and we talk about what we like
>She tells me she's married with some old rich white guy from the US and how very boring he is, that he won't fuck her in the ass or do anything too kinky since he's very religious
>Turns out she's obsessed with blacks, anal and her fantasy is getting gangbanged. In fact she wants me to fuck her in the ass for the first time
>I want to do it so bad but i panic because eventhough i'm mexican i'm white as snow
>Tell her that i have a lot of friends and that we can all gangbang her...but that we're all very white
>She says it's okay and that she would like to get fucked by mexicans too no matter their race
>Fuck yeah
>Tell all my close friends about it and they're all down and very excited
>Start making plans about the motel, transportation, date, etc.
>A few days later she tells me her husband called for her and that she must go to New York
>The whole thing is off
>My friends hated me for days
>tfw i almost fuck a 9/10 brazilian girl and take her anal virginity
>tfw probably some New York nigger took her anal virginity instead
I try hard not to be racist but this shit did it for me.
Might post pics later today if there's any interest when i get home, i'm on my phone right now.
>>
>>923544
Sorry to hear that anon. Well would like pics.
>>
>>923605
I don't know what the hell happened since i can't find her profile anymore, maybe she blocked me.
I did downloaded her pics but i ended up erasing them since they weren't fapworthy. Too bad.
>>
Bump. This has been surprisingly informative. Moar stories please
>>
>>921154
You kind of sound like an expensive male 'companion'. That's really fucking cool man. I wish I had enough energy to do something like that.
>>
Met a couple this week in their 30s the girls cute, the guys fit. We decided to meet on a week day on a bar. The guy is a cuck and his wife always wanted to try DP we're both amateurs in all this but we're gonna give it a try.

On a sidenote i shaved and have razor bumps whats the fastest way to get rid of that around the dick/bikini area?
>>
>>919673
I don't get it. Craigslist is fucking shit for meeting anyone Budapest, Hungary. Where do people find hookups even? Tinder is full of whiny women wanting relationships.

I'm just a dom trying to find a good submissive woman.
>>
You can always do the phone chat lines. I never payed for it as they reload every other month but it helps when casting a wide net. Talk then trade numbers and simple pics. After that its pretty much a safe bet sex will happen because hey, we both know why were here.

I ended up boning 7 girls in my 20's (same age range) through that. Best part it was pretty much anonn so no strings. Most were shy dumpy girls but in the right light they were passable. If you know how to fuck they will keep spreading till relationship questions form becuase they have no real experience. Don't even waste your time trying to teach them blow job.

And remember, if you hit an akward moment or two near the end of the night just ask if you can whip your dick out. Remember, they want to fuck too. Just dont be creepy about it.
>>
>>925253
>phone chat lines

Expand on that I'm not familiar with this
>>
You'll see the ads on the local channels near midnight for Live Links and Quest Chat
>>
>>919673
hooked up with a girl from fetlife on thursday after writing to her for a day. she left yesterday. sex was amazing and we will meet again soon, hopefully regularly.

i use this to ask you guys something: she has rape-fantasies and I'm willing to fulfill this. But thing is that we talked about role-play and we both find it very awkward to set it up as a play. Will set up a safeword beforehand ofc. and talk to her about possible surprises next time and that she just has to trust me.

TLDR: how do i fulfill her rape-fantasies without making it feel like a typical role-play nor making her feel REALLY raped?
>>
>>925130
try salicylic acid maybe. Can get it at cvs or whatever you have in your town
>>
>>925431
Find out exactly what it is she wants. She may want you to whisper menacing things in her ear, or she may want you to bend her over a table without warning and go in dry. rape fantasy means different things to different women.
Find out if she's ever tried out this fantasy IRL before. If she hasn't, proceed slowly and with caution. She may not want what she thinks she wants here. The possibility of really hurting her and/or getting your reputation ruined if you fuck up is worth noting, so try out some things that are on the tamer side of her fantasies first.
Ask her what's within limits, what's "off limits" (ie she wouldn't want you to do it normally but it would be sexy for you to "make" her do it), and what's actually off limits. Don't go straight for the darkest shit. Do a good job and there will be a second time.

Then set it up as a scene instead of a roleplay. You can be yourselves while still being clear that this is a self-contained thing that even if she's pretending she's powerless about, she has the power to stop at any time.

Also, talk to her about aftercare. What does she need from a dom after a scene like that? Maybe she wants to be held. Maybe she wants to be left alone with a blanket. Maybe she doesn't know yet. Be prepared for this.

A rape scene is something that has to be taken very carefully. There's a lot of highly powerful emotions here, and there's no way to know how she's actually going to react. Personally, I would never broach this with a partner that I had only fucked once or twice. I'd need to be able to absolutely trust that he/she knew their limits and was going to be able to safeword if things went wrong in their head. Do a lot of research. Read shit written by women who are into this. It'll help you figure out what is and isn't good communication. Here's something to get you started. http://peachesmag.com/consensual-non-consent/
>>
I've met and fucked over 20 women on Craigslist, over the span of 3-4 years. The caveat being that I love fat women and older women. Not a single one of them brought a BF or hubby or some other cuck either. Although one was married, her husband didn't know about me. My time on CL also resulted in a FFM threesome when an older black lady I had fucked a few times asked me out of the blue if she could bring her girlfriend over. Protip: After the threesome she told me the reason she suggested it is because I never did and she wanted to reward me for being unselfish and excellent in bed, apparently a lot of guys just randomly ask for threesomes. I even met the woman who would go on to become my wife. Now I know what you're thinking, I must be crazy to marry a CL slut. I married her for a lot of reasons but let me just say this: If any of you ever meet a girl who frequently gives you amazing blowjobs and cums every time she does it (without touching herself), you fucking marry that woman, I don't care who she is or how you met her.
>>
Glad to see this thread is still up.

OP here, just got back from going out with normal girl, a little chubby but big pierced DD breast, we fucked for 3 hours, i came 4 times, she came 4 times aswell, was good. we talked some more and she's bi, shes gonna hook me up with a 40 year old milf
>>
Talked to a QT
She asked me to get an std test if i wanna fuck raw

How long does a std test take to get the results?
>>
>>929560
depends on the lab you go to and/or your insurance covering which tests

place i go to is usually 2-3 days. you get the HIV test back in about 15 minutes, just a saliva test, while you wait at the doctor's to get the lab referral for the blood work. the tests i get are the usual: chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis and herpes (you usually have to ask for this since they don't always test)

if you're under 26 ask for the HPV vaccine too although they might have already given it to you. you can still get it later but the shots aren't free

make sure you get her results too and good luck, there's no replacement for fucking raw lel
>>
Met a cute 22 year old chinese student on CL that happened to go to my university. Sucked my cock good. What a good slut
>>
>>929662
I got her results and she wants mine. I went for the test of hiv today they told me to come back tomorrow and pick it up since i went as they were closing.
>>
>>929560
>>930090
I'll expand on this story

met a QT 40 year old milf, slim fit, black hair she could pass for a woman in her late 20's. im 28 after a few days of texting we went to have lunch, just meet, we already talked whats coming next, a bit of what happened was she has a daughter thats around 15, she (milfy) had a boyfriend who was eyeing her up, so they broke up and promised to call the police if he ever showed his face around her. anyways she showed me her recent papers and asked me to do the same, told me her tubes are tied, but im not gonna risk coming inside her.
>>
>>930100
you say that now but you will lel

i've fucked milfs who do have their tubes tied, they don't really have much to lie about if they're fucking younger guys, they know they can't be providers/child support
>>
>>930154
i didnt think it like that. huh i may just fill her up then. HIV results came back negative so alls that left is the other ones that take 3 to 4 business days
>>
>>930621
she could still want to use condoms but still it's better to bring it up in conversation somehow. just ask her, did she get them tied because she's addicted to guys cumming inside her or something like that. just tease her about it gently
>>
CL is not big here, but I sometimes meet guys from an erotics forum.
The add has to include what he wants to do and the type of person (body, age, etc) they are looking for. I'll usually ask in my first message, how they imagine things will go. Since I'm selfconcious the body type thing is more important to me. All the other stuff gets cleared up in pm.
Most times I'll meet the person in a public space in walking distance from the fucking place. Also have got a love phone just for this purpose.
So far all very positive experieces.
Always use condoms. People who ask, wether condoms are necessary are a red flag for me, but the other people I've all met several times.
>>
>>930636
We talked about it. She only had one kid and shut down the factory after that, had no plans to have anymore kids after that one. She told me its ok to go raw if im clean
>>
My thing is virtual sex with arab girls from North Africa. I hunt on FB (you must speak french) . Easy. They are unbelievably greedy. I organize fake hostess recruiting in some groups, girls pouring in to talk in private message and know how much it's paid etc... Then starts my state-of-the-art speech that slowly turns the chat into sexual chat. I've ended up with many of them on Skype cam. Mostly whatsapp or viber audio. You wouldn't imagine the number of 20 yr old bitches that have never kissed a boy in real life discovered BBC or facial cumshot pictures with me or those i took into the most sadistic scat and anal role-play talks....
>>
Anyone willing to swap pics on kik ?
>>
>>931154
sure add me for nudes of my gf
gfshare123
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>925130
Met the couple on a week day. We decided on the beach rather than a bar. Fit Cuck was a chill guy, milf was super thin and super sweet and bubbly. Was nice we stablished a friendship, had some hard liquor and snacks. Cuck was fine with me touching his wife in the water and rubbing up agaisnt her, it was a weekday so it was mostly empty we had a good time and the next day we met up for some fucking.

The next day, we met up early in the morning, they dropped their kid at school and went to a motel, milfy was wearing a skimpy outft and some sexy lingerie under it. Cuck brought a cooler and sat down with some whiskey and told us to hop to it and give him a show.
>>
>>934250
We kissed and slowly took off our clothes, she had some nice perky B cup breast, she sucked my cock and then i went down on her, cuck every once in a while running the show, where to face and such so he'd get a better view.

Fucked her raw, she told me it was fine to creampie her so i happily did, we fucked for a few hours, cuck joined in every once in a while and we dp her. But it was mostly just me and her.

We'll meet up again soon
>>
Met a lady, we exchanged some body pics. She claimed to be in her 40s.

We met at a Ihop. This lady looked sickley, older than what she let on and seemed to have been on some kind of drug when we met.

We talked for a bit, she looked like she was close to her 60s, crooked teeth, looked pretty bad.

After we ate i made up i had a call to go to work and had to bail. Just went home and fapped, had to question what im doing with my life.
>>
>>927296
Share clothed and naked pics dude. No condor, right?
>>
>>930100
Idiot never decline raw fucking. Are you gay? Besides she can no longer be preggo
>>
>>930985
Well, start sharing her or in a new thread mate. Please share
>>
>>936985
If it were me I'd decline raw with someone i just met. In that situation they had their std tests. But how often do strangers you meet to fuck have that on hand?
>>
Love the thread men. I had no desire or interest in CL hookups before clicking on it, but couldn't stop reading.

Wish you all the best luck in your conquests.
>>
>>936984
I wore a condom.
Turns out she goes to my old college, so we met up, we chatted for a bit, she cut her hair super short so she looked like a dyke although im willing to bet that was the point.

We left for a motel, we took a bath together, i foddled those huge tits, ate her out, she sucked my dick super sloppy but super good, she knows her way around the dick. Fucked her missionary, then doggy, she made jokes about pulling her non existant hair. Told me to choke her a few times, her favorite position is cowgirl and she went fast and grinded me to cum in that position every time.

We talked about meeting up again soon. But this was now a while back and she's disappeared off the face of the earth. Oh well least i got laid
>>
>>936963
I remember an anon posting a story similar to this about a year ago here.

Met a lady, wasnt what he expected but didnt find how to get out of it. Took her home with a few cholo mexicans were hanging around and some little kids. Said it was the worst sex hes had and somewhere in there after they fucked the ladt charged him for the service when monetary exchange was never talked about prior to this. The guy paid her mostly out of fear of the mexicans hanging around.

I guess this could be a light CL horror story
>>
haven't been on 4chan in literal years or posted but thought I'd mention my brisbane bukkake through CL.

basically I was backpacking last year in brisbane and was working 6 days a week 10-12 hour shifts so rarely had spare time to meet anyone. Anyway browsed craiglist most nights before bed trying to filter out the bots.

Found a post for an organised bukkake gangbang with some hot middle aged chick, and I mean she was hot.. hotter than most girls my age I've had sex with in relative comparison.
Sent a message with a pic of me and a dick pic. Unexpectedly had a reply the next night asking me to skype. Skyped her and she was legit, wanted to chat with me so she knew I was serious then told me it was happening the Friday after.
Was still kind of skeptical but I still payed like a $120 uber as she lived in a huge house outside the city as figured I hadn't been laid in ages and what the hell backpacking was bringing plenty of crazy experiences and is churning out crazier ones so I went.

Got there like an hour late due to work but all was good, went in and there was me and 3 other dudes from craigslist then the 'regular' guys about 7 or 8 of them including her husband all there in a circle around her drinking from the insanely stocked bar in the lounge room. The house was one of the biggest I've been in and I did furniture removals for a decent ozzy company for about 6 months. Anyway yeah did it and was there for like 6 or 7 hours well into the night. Came like 3 or 4 times, we could cum where we wanted but she wasn't to happy if it wasn't in her mouth so she could spit it into a glass. Her husband didn't take part just took pictures and watched and said he would get his satisfaction later on. Looking back I should have worn a condom but 9 months later after many other unprotected one night stands all i had was chlamydia so that was alright.
Will continue if anybody is interested.
>>
>>919673
CL can be a lot of work, but have had a lot success too, mostly couples here in DC looking for a third ( or forth) to fuck wife. You will know which ads are real and fake with some experience
>>
>>937422
Cool story would like to read more
>>
>>936963
I know this feel.
Met a couple on CL, they wanted to organize a gangbang. We met at a public place, another dude also arrived, like me.i could tell he was turned off. The lady looked twitchy and had the typical tell tell signs that she did meth. So we all talked for a little while, she looked real beat up, was a hoodrat, thats never a good thing. We decided to drive to where we were going, they took a right, i took a left and went home i think the other guy did the same. Fuck that noise
>>
>>937422
>>937441

So yeah. erm. We were there all night, sex/blowjobs/double penetration. The chick was super hot she was a personal trainer for fun but her and her husband seemed to have crazy amounts of money anyway (They gave me the cash I spent on the taxi after I told them I was hauling peoples crap for $22 an hour and arranged for their friend to drop me back off in the city at like 5am - leaving me 1 hour to get sorted for another shift). I was the only one that smoked so spent alot of time smoking outside with her, wish I spent more time there and hung around Brisbane a bit more as she had promised to open my mind sexually.. something which happened a few months later anyway when I met a backpacking prostitute; not through a booking, and have spent 6 months travelling with her, accompanying her to many crazyyyyy exclusive swingers parties.

But yeah anyways the whole night was a success. I always watched bukkake and enjoyed it although at the end she did the typical thing from the movies which I admitted on the night I never expected to see in person which was drinking the glass, very full pint glass and spitting it back in.. generally playing with it.. that kind of put me off although I'd do the rest of it again. She admitted when smoking most of the guys she wasn't interested in she genuinely just loves being a cumdump which kind of opened my eyes in the sense that its not just something in the movies, amongst other fetishes I guess, and her husband loves watching her collect it. Anyway she said I was the special guy of the night as I was the youngest she'd had in quite a while at less than half her age, I was 21 at the time so she admitted to cumming when we had sex. I'm used to satisfying women but when your in a room with 10+ guys its good to hear. But yeah when she was on the milking side of it she took it seriously, you could see in her eyes she just wanted cum, the person or dick didn't matter in the slightest. Just the end goal.
>>
Well I'll post a bit of an old story. A year or two ago i met a Cuban milf, curvy, nice tits. I guess voluptuous would be the word. Think Lisa Sparxxx with a nice latina tan and black hair. She was a hotel manager of surprise surprise the maid section of the hotel.

We met up at restaurant and talked for a bit, she told me she was fucking another guy and if that'd be a problem. I just wanted booty not commitments so i didnt mind. That semester her other guy was doing an internship so she was looking for something on the side. We fucked pretty often, sunday evenings were our nights.

When her guy came back her time was split, work, me and him, sometimes dealing with her daughter or personal shit you know life. So that first week when he came back i asked her if it'd be easier if we just did threesomes, less travel for her, more time Together. She said she'd toyed with the idea but didnt know how comfortable I'd be with it so never brought it up, her other guy was ok with it so long as i didnt try anything funny with him. Which i wasnt interested.

We hit it off wonderfully, guys a bro. And we were both in our early to mid 20s. We both liked alot of the same things, video games, liquors and shit like that.
>>
>>938050
So we fucked on a regular basis, she loved getting double teamed and getting cumshots on her tits the most and rubbing it around her chest. This went on for a few months but one day out the blue she just disappeared said she had to do something with her daughter which wasnt out the ordinary but then we never heard from her again
>>
>>938051
> This went on for a few months but one day out the blue she just disappeared said she had to do something with her daughter which wasnt out the ordinary but then we never heard from her again

i know this feel bro. was fucking a married woman on the side, sex was freaky, she'd do anything. threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs, whatever, then one day, just off the grid. i completely knew it wouldn't last, but wish she told me
>>
-be at bar
-end of the night, group of my friends incites group of girls back to my place for more drinks
-me and group on balcony, everyone goes inside for more drinks
-girl stays out there with me, ask her to sit on my lap
-start making out, she says "i dont do hook ups"... game on
-everyone comes back on balcony, i say "lets go to pool"
-get to pool, start kissing again, finger bang her again
-bunch of randos come to pool, i say lets go back to my place, see eveyrone on balcony (which is off my bedroom). we go to garage
-strip her down, she blows me and i go down on her
-we go back to my place, kick everyone out.
-we 69, im ontop, shes on top, we go to balcony for standing doggy. get back inside, im ontop she finishes. i try to but cant. finally jerk it and blast her tummy with jizz.
>>
>>937411

Beta as FUCK
>>
>>937422
>all i had was chlamydia so that was alright

Congrats. You're not a man until you've had the clap.
>>
>>939122
>tfw I know I'm getting old because the hottest thing about this story is the baller house he describes
>>
>>925143
Fetlife?
>>
>>926334
Perfect response
>>
Nearly in my 30s
Met up a couple
They ask me for ID because i look underage
My looks are a blessing and a curse
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video19622251/teen_korean_slut_fucked_doggy_and_creamed_by_white_cock

Tinder bitch, was dicking her everyday while her boyfriend worked. She even told me about how he licked her pussy after I creamed her without washing. Even had a threesome with her friend who visited from Korea, that would have been an awesome movie. Nothing beats having 2 Asian bitches on their knees sucking your cock like it's their life's purpose.
>>
For whoever was talking about Craigslist, if I were just to put myself out there as a virgin seeking his first time, how likely is it anyone will bite?

I don't seriously think anyone would be interested, but I'm at least curious.
>>
Tried a few yes for the hell of it. Actually found a real pretty milf late 40s. Auburn hair, blue/green eyes. Always had her hair done up real nice. Curvy but in shape. 36c boobs. Made my cock super hard and just leak with prexum. Lived in huge house. my shit tier car did not belong in that neighborhood. Top shelf drinks and food after sex. Her husband was always away for work and supposedly didn't mind as long as she wore condom and no druggies. One of my fav memories.
Wish would have got some pix.
>>
>>942282

O ya. Might I add that this was like one of the only legit offers and it was like hitting a lotto. Some were sketchy most were weirdo/ prob psycho dudes and bots. It was worth it.
>>
File: 7_r1_c1.jpg (416 KB, 1838x847) Image search: [Google]
7_r1_c1.jpg
416 KB, 1838x847
I like this way
source:
http://xrhino.net/video.php?title=Hardcore%20Open%20Party%20Orgy
>>
Met a chubby gal. Bit reserved but just wants to fuck because she works and studies. No time for dating
>>
>>942134
Moar?
>>
Love this goddamn thread
>>
>>944667
Update on this. Chubby gal agreed to a date maybe some fuck if everything goes well. Not my type but a hole is a hole and she's willing to fuck me.
>>
>>949359
Pretty sure i didnt type a name.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.