[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142
File: 4642549_o.jpg (77 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
4642549_o.jpg
77 KB, 682x1024
A few years ago, I was on a campaign trip for a charity I was active with. I was close with the family of the supervisor who ran the office in my region. We drove from the south west to the north east one summer in their small 1980s motorhome. It was one of those ugly tan ones with the front that looks like a van.

I was the treasury chair of my regions events. I went along with the supervisor, her son, and her daughter. She thought it would be fun to take her kids across the country. They were nearing the end of their high school terms and would soon be leaving for college. We drove across the country and shared the driving. We spent each night in a cheap rv campground. We made it to Washington DC where we were there to join a larger group of members for a conference and some campaigning to senators or whoever would listen to us.

We were scheduled to be there for 3 days. We drove in Tuesday and would leave Friday morning. We did our boring shit on Wednesday for the first day. That night, the mom received a call that her mother had a heart attack and was in the hospital. They frantically called airlines and tried to get flights home as soon as possible. I quickly told them I would drive the motorhome back home without them.

this is just a random picture to hold it's place
>>
File: mZtnRfg.jpg (27 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mZtnRfg.jpg
27 KB, 612x612
They found a flight that night but there were only 2 seats. They decided that the mom and son would fly back home to see the grandma in the hospital. We decided that the daughter and I would drive the motorhome back home, starting in the morning. They packed up there shit and I drove them to the airport. We dropped them off because this was post-911 and you can't really go anywhere inside if you aren't a passenger.

They left and said their goodbyes and well wishes. Blah Blah. Now it was just Alexis and I.
>>
File: y8go15x.jpg (46 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
y8go15x.jpg
46 KB, 640x1136
So Alexis and I drive back to the rv park we were staying. I went to the office and told them we would be checking out in the morning. They refunded the charity the extra nights. They were nice.

Alexis and I made dinner and started talking about stuff. She was sort of afraid for her grandma in the hospital but wasn't sad about it much. We talked about death and getting old and she said she had talked to her grandma about it before, and that's one of the reasons why her brother went home.

We started talking about everything. We talked about letting her drive the motorhome for part of the trip because it was just her and I now. Her mom and I were driving on the way there. Alexis had her drivers license for a year but didn't feel comfortable driving the motorhome. I told her I would help her learn to drive it tomorrow after we got out of the city and on the more open roads.
>>
File: do0N2eD.jpg (66 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
do0N2eD.jpg
66 KB, 666x1000
We kept talking all night about different things. We didn't go to bed until about midnight. I tried to keep Alexis talking and active so she wouldn't be thinking of her mom and brother on their way home.

We talked about her graduating high school and going to college. Talked about her swim team. Talked about her friends. Talked about not getting any boyfriends, etc etc. I was 21 and was in the middle of my college career. I told her about college and how it really is. Told her it's best not to party all the time and how to live well in dorms or on your own.

We finally went to bed about midnight. Before we went to bed, she told me that she would like to take some laps in the pool before we left in the morning. She was on the school swim team and needed to keep up with her swimming while she was away. I told her it was fine.
>>
I'm lurking OP, give us some details man
>>
File: Submarine-One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg (95 KB, 450x672) Image search: [Google]
Submarine-One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg
95 KB, 450x672
The next morning, I woke up around 7 and woke up Alexis. She asked me to wake her up around 7 to get ready to swim. She got up and started rummaging through her bag. She said she usually go up at 6 to go to swim practice at 7 at school. I told her I usually wake up around 7 to get to my 7:50 classes on campus back home.

After digging through her bag, she pulled out some swim suits. She asked me which one I should wear. She had a gray one piece in one hand and a green bikini in the other hand. I asked which one she usually swam in. She said she usually wears the one piece but that it was possibly too cold to wear this morning.
>>
She said that these don't have any padding here, and she pointed to the one piece swimsuit's chest. Then she said the bikini does. I shyly looked away and she was blushed when I looked back.

I told her it didn't matter to me but that I would keep an eye out for people when we went to the pool. She looked at me funny and said that I didn't need to come with her. I then said that I didnd't trust her alone at the pool in the area we were in. This is Washington DC, it's not the greatest area anywhere where there is an RV park.

She said ok and then asked which one she should wear. I said the one peice would be fine because it's what she usually wears. She went into the back bedroom and changed. She came out in her big robe that swimmers wear when they are around the pool. We walked to the pool and I sat and looked at my phone. I coyly looked at her when she took off her robe before handing it to me. She looked amazing.

She quickly turned and dove into the pool. I watched as she jumped in
>>
I looked up from my phone many times to see her swimming back and forth across the pool. She was mostly freestyling but would flip over and back stroke on some passes. I would pretend to be looking at my phone as my eyes followed her on each of those passes. She was beautiful.
>>
Damn im interested but have to go to bed but if i do itll 404rip
>>
After 30 minutes, I started thinking it had been a long time. I know I would be dead if I tried to swim for 30 minutes. I walked to the edge and waved at her. I asked if she needed any water and she said no. I asked if she wanted me to tell her how long she had been in but she said she was just counting laps. She asked if we needed to leave and I said no.

I returned to my chair and kept reading while watching her. She looked amazing swimming back and forth in the pool.

After 10 more minutes, she took off her goggles and started swimming to the edge of the pool. I rose and grabbed her robe. When she popped her head out of the water, I said, "You didn't bring a towel, do you need one?" She said no.

dipped below the water line and then sprung from the pool onto the concrete. She was facing me when she starting standing up. I quickly threw the robe around her before she opened her eyes. When closing the robe, I glanced at her breasts. I could see the outline of her puffy nipples through her wet, gray suit.

She pushed her arms through the robe and wrapped up.
>>
In from the cum on tits thread - digging the story continue
>>
She stepped into her flip flops and we started walking out. I walked to the gate to open it for her. As I got to the gate, I looked back. Just as I turned, she had split her robe open and was reaching in to chest. I could tell she was moving it some so I looked back to the gate. I pulled the gate open and looked back again. This time, she had the lower half of the robe open and was pulling at the crotch of the suit.

What I saw amazed me. When I went to high school, it was always rumored that girls on the swim team shaved their bush every day. It looked to have been a few weeks old in the central area. I could feel my face flush so I turned around and held the gate for her.

She kept walking toward me and we headed back to the motorhome. Once there, she walked inside and found a towel. She walked to the back room with the towel. She came out of the back room holding her suit in one hand and her robe in the other. She was now wearing only the towel. She walked to me and asked if I could hang the robe outside. I took it and kept looking her in the eyes.

As she turned away, I could see that the skin on her chest was goose bumped. She was cold. The thought of her hard nipples sneaked into my mind. She walked into the bathroom and took a short shower. The motorhome only had a small water heater and the hot water went fast.

After the water turned off, I asked if she was done with the shower. She replied yes and I told her I would be outside disconnecting the water and sewer lines. When I walked out and to the opposite side of the trailer, I heard the bathroom wiindow pop open. I thought she opened it to let the steamy air out.
>>
File: dont 404.jpg (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dont 404.jpg
125 KB, 500x375
I will continue. I'm writing this while doing my work to get ready for tomorrow. It will come a little slower now.

I will continue, though. This is /hc, it won't 404 for a long while
>>
File: towel lady.jpg (140 KB, 1320x1616) Image search: [Google]
towel lady.jpg
140 KB, 1320x1616
As I was flushing the black line, I heard her start singing. It was some song that was popular at the time. It sounded like she started brushing her teeth. I really wanted to look in the window but I knew I shouldn't. It seemed like she trusted me enough to wear that swim suit around me, so I thought I better keep it that way.

I was done flushing the grey line when I disconnected the water line. She yelled out the window. She said the water wouldn't turn on. Duh, I said to myself. I filled the tank but didn't turn on the water pump. I screwed the water line back in and then turned it back on. The water started spurting out of the faucet with some air. She asked what was going on and I said it would stop.

She poked her head to the window and asked what happened. I looked up and saw her face in the morning light. She was trying to look down at the water lines but couldn't see because of the glare. I didn't think she could see me either, because the only top she was wearing was a black bra.
>>
File: black sports bra.png (94 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
black sports bra.png
94 KB, 224x300
I instantly recognized it as a sports bra and I ducked. She kept looking and then asked where I was. I said oh, um, i'm down here with the pipes. Wtf was I talking about?

I got up and looked to the window, expecting her to not be there. She saw me get up and she ducked a little. She asked if everything was ok and I said yes.

I kept working with the pipes and looking in everyone little bit. The next time I looked in, she had a red shirt on. It was still exciting to see her in the bathroom.
>>
File: jogging shorts.jpg (18 KB, 370x452) Image search: [Google]
jogging shorts.jpg
18 KB, 370x452
After this, she told me she was leaving the bathroom and I finished cleaning up the area. I walked back inside.

She helped me clean up the inside of the camper to get it ready to leave. She was wearing a pair of pink and black jogging shorts. She was barefoot. She had blue toe nail polish on. Her feet were very cute.

We cleaned up the inside and then started packing up the outside. There was a small bbq and some folding chairs. We packed it all under the rv. I kept stealing glances of her while we were working. She would bend over and I was peek. She would reach for something and I would see her flat belly or the small of her back.
>>
File: fries.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1455) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1455
After we packed everything up, we drove out. We stopped at the office and did some final paperwork. I made sure to get the receipt that refunded the charity the extra nights.

We got on the road and had breakfast from some fast food place. She ordered a breakfast burrito and french fries. When we started driving, she helped me get my food opened and ready to eat while driving. She was very sweet.

When she started eating, she gobbled that shit down! She tore through the burrito and then mashed the french fries out of existence. Only when there were 5 left, did she think to offer me any. I asked how she could eat that much and still be so skinny. She said she exercises a lot and that it burns off fast. She lifted up the bottom of her shirt and looked at her tummy. I glanced over and she turned to look at me. It was hot but I didn't say anything about it. I assumed we wold be stopping for lunch, this time....
>>
File: 1370712215029.jpg (417 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1370712215029.jpg
417 KB, 1067x1600
Lurking
>>
Keep it up OP, i am eagerly reading with baited breath
>>
File: red shirt.jpg (117 KB, 1270x770) Image search: [Google]
red shirt.jpg
117 KB, 1270x770
After we drove about 80 miles, we were out of the city. I asked Alexis if she wanted to drive. She timidly said yes. I assured her that I would help her. We pulled onto a side road and I turned the rv around. I parked it on the side of the road and asked her to show me her license. She walked to her bag and pulled out her wallet. She handed it to me and I looked it over like I was skeptical. She said hey and grabbed for it. I pulled it back and looked at her laughingly. I looked again and checked her birth date. She had turned 18 a few months ago.

I gave it back and moved out of the seat. She took the chair and put her seat belt on. I was initially excited to see the seatbelt slip between her brests when I realized this turd only had lap belts. Oh, well..

She went through the motions of starting the vehicle, fixing the mirrors, looking around, and then asked me if she could go. I looked at her and told her it was up to her. She put it into gear and checked over her shoulder again.

She pulled onto the side street and rolled up to the stop sign. There were only a few cars on the highway that weekday morning. She looked to her left for a long time before easing on the throttle. She gently rolled out and turned to the right. Her arms tugged at the wheel with each pull. She rolled on the throttle and that pile of shit started accelerating.
>>
File: shit rv.jpg (108 KB, 799x597) Image search: [Google]
shit rv.jpg
108 KB, 799x597
As we sped up, she started getting shaky. Her hands started to shake and she looked at me quickly. I knew the rv didn't shake so I knew it was her. I unclipped my seatbelt and climbed over the transmission hump. As I was climbing over, I placed my hand on her right hand. I held it as I sat down on her side of the hump. It kept shaking for a second so I gripped it more firm and steered the wheel to get it going straight.

I didn't think to tell her that the rig pulled a little to the right. I pushed the wheel to the left with her hand under mine. I looked at her and she looked at me. She paused while looking at me and I told her to look back at the road. I placed my other hand on her back in comfort. She started driving straight and I let go of her hand some.

I let go completely when she had it under control. There was no real reason for the shaking, other than first time jitters, I guess. It was a large, old rv for someone's first time not driving a small car. I stayed there and started rubbing her back lightly.

This might be the same fucking rv. dang
>>
File: holy shit rv.jpg (92 KB, 672x451) Image search: [Google]
holy shit rv.jpg
92 KB, 672x451
She drove for 200 more miles before we stopped for lunch. We saw a small diner and she pulled it in. I asked her to start slowing down early because there was no one behind us. She eased on the brake. I was in my seat a few miles after we started. I took a few pictures of her on her phone to send to her mom.

We had lunch and she ate a shit ton of food, again. Amazing.

We got back on the road. Alexis was driving again and she was comfortable enough to start talking. We talked about a lot of things. We started talking about college and she asked if I had a girlfriend. I had been around their family for a couple years with the charity and I guess she never heard about or saw a girl. I told her no and that it had been a while.

We kept talking about everything under the moon due to our boredom. There wasn't any pop radio out there for her so it was mostly country. I liked it but she didn't. We kept talking until we stopped for dinner near an RV camp I found earlier. We talked more in there and then went to the RV camp.

Wish we were staying in this....
>>
File: no panties.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
no panties.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
I'll start picking up the story now. That should be enough background.

We pulled in and she helped me hook up shore power, water, and sewer. We both needed a shower.

That night, we played some cards. It was dark after her shower and I closed up all the curtains. She peeked her head out of the bathroom after she finished and asked if I cared if she wore pants. She tried to quickly explain that her pajamas had been worn a few times and that we never stopped to do laundry like her mom said they would. I agreed.

She came out from behind the door in a long, too big soccer jersey. I quickly glanced from her feet to her head and could tell she was only in panties under that long shirt. Fuck me. I had seen her in the high cut swim suit but this made me hard. It was a good thing I was sitting at the table.

She climbed into the table bench across from me and we kept playing cards. I taught her how to play rummy. She liked that it kept score over each game. I was trying to keep it even to make her feel good about it.

Her mom called at about 8pm from the west coast. They talked about her grandma and whatnot. Grandma was in stable condition. Alexis told her mom that she drove the rv for over 200 miles. I heard her mom sigh. Probably out of grief but also from necessity in the situation.
>>
File: black.jpg (5 KB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
5 KB, 960x400
We went to bed pretty late. We were still not adjusted to the time change so it was hard to go to bed at a normal hour. We continued talking into the night while playing cards.

She asked me to teach her poker. I was a math major at the time so I thought it would be fun to bring probability into it. Nope. She didn't get the whole sample space and favorable outcome thing. I taught her the rules, bettings, different types of poker, and general strategy for bluffing.

We went to bed. I slept in the top bunk over the cab and she took over her moms bed in the back. Around 2am, I woke to her opening her door to go to the bathroom. I saw the light switch on inside. I heard a flush and the light turned off. I then heard her shut the door and stand there. Maybe she was adjusting her eyes before walking back to bed.

After about a minute, I heard her quietly walk toward me. I was about 4 feet off the main deck in the sleeper. I couldn't see much because the shades were drawn, but I could see her coming. I wondered if I should ask her what's up.

I lay there with my eyes cracked open. She gets about a foot away from the sleeper and her foot goes into the driver's area. She slips and grabs onto the front of the sleeper area. I don't move and she hangs there for a second. She slowly gets up and creeps back to the bedroom. She shuts the door. Huh?
>>
File: emily b.jpg (71 KB, 432x594) Image search: [Google]
emily b.jpg
71 KB, 432x594
The next day, I wasn't blessed with an early morning, cold swim. This dump had no pool. I was happy they had full hook ups in this desolate area. We packed up the little items we had out and left the dive in our dust.

I noticed that she was wearing the bikini top under her tshirt. I could see the tie up around the back of her neck. That was interesting. The green color was showing through her tight, white shirt. She was also wearing tight, black yoga pants. I fucking love yoga pants. I was looking forward to this day.

She chose to drive first. We pulled onto the highway. After I knew she was ok at speed, I made us breakfast. It was cold but at least it was food. We were talking again. About an hour after breakfast, she stopped talking for a minute. When she did start, she asked if I thought she was pretty.

Wat. What the fuck do I say? She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And I thought this before I ever saw her in the pool. I took less than a short moment and spat something out that was coherent to a point. I said she was very beautiful and was a sweet person and blah blah. Trying to not give away my feelings and not trying to BS it so she couldn't tell. She sounded relieved.

We stopped for lunch at some fast food place. She didn't eat as much as the day before because of not exercising. She asked me to drive after lunch.
>>
File: yoga pants.jpg (141 KB, 560x746) Image search: [Google]
yoga pants.jpg
141 KB, 560x746
We started driving after lunch. I took the afternoon shift. A few hours in, the sun was setting. It wasn't going down but it was ahead of us in the sky. Alexis timidly asked if she could tan in the front seat because the sun was going down. I said of course. I kept looking forward, but out of the corner of my eye I could see her, as if I were looking straight at her, take off her shirt.

She had the green bikini top underneath. She laid back and shut her eyes. I stared at the road. After about a minute I was sure she had her eyes closed. I glanced over and saw her eyes were closed. I then started looking 'over at the mirror' if she caught me. I saw the front edge of her yoga pants far below her belly, her tight tummy, and those beautiful perky breasts under that green bikini top. I wanted so badly to reach over and lay my hand on her flat belly.

She then looked up and looked at her pants. She looked over to me and I kept looking ahead. She looked down again and folded the front of her yoga pants down a little. Oh fuck
>>
OP keep going bump
>>
File: pants and top.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pants and top.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
She lay there for about 30 minutes. She put on some sun glasses and lay with her head in the shade. As the sun continued to set, I woke her and said that the sun would soon be on her face. She thanked me and got up. As she climbed out of the cab, she got beside me and stretched back. Her hips and belly went forward. The front of her pants were nearly pushed into my face, or at least it felt like it. Then she turned to the back and bent over to climb out.

I knew her head was facing away so I turned and looked at her butt as she climbed out. It was the nicest thing I had ever seen. After she climbed out, she turned around and reached into the cab to grab her shirt. I turned my eyes to look at the marvelous sights.

After this, she asked if I needed a drink. Shit yes I needed a drink. My mouth was so dry from the excitement. It was like my body was on high alert.
>>
File: tum tum.jpg (161 KB, 525x400) Image search: [Google]
tum tum.jpg
161 KB, 525x400
She then climbed back into the cab and sat the seat up straight. These old van campers didn't allow the seats to recline much, but some. She sat up and handed me the drink. When I turned to take it, I saw how her belly was in little rolls. Not disgusting fat rolls, but what happens when a girl with a flat stomach leans forward. I have always loved that.

We continued driving. She reached up to pull down the sun visor. Shit. It looked like her boobs were going to fall out. I wish they would.

We, again, continued driving. We started talking again. She then took a nap. She put the seat back and turned on her side. She was facing me. Some time later the sun was almost down. She woke up and was staring at me. I don't know for how long but I looked over and she was staring. I asked her what was up.
>>
File: nat078MAR_206444001.jpg (567 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
nat078MAR_206444001.jpg
567 KB, 1067x1600
After I asked what was up, she didn't say anything. She just kept staring.

She asked me if I still thought she was pretty. I said yes, of course. I told her that she was very beautiful. Then she paused. She then said that no one had ever seen her body before. Like really seen it. She said that all the girls in the locker room didn't count because they didn't want to see her body.

She asked if I would like to be the first person to see her body. I choked. I couldn't say anything. I looked to her and she stared back. She wasn't messing around.

I said what was actually in my heart at that moment. I told her that seeing her body may not be the best thing for her. I told her that I knew she was 18 and that it may be what she wants, but that it may only be what she wants now. We had been talking about the future in the previous days.

Don't go all white knight on me. Don't worry.
>>
Still here op
Dont give up now
>>
OP where are you , we need a conclusion
>>
Op trolled us all. Someone else make up an ending?
>>
File: butt in yoga.jpg (207 KB, 960x1132) Image search: [Google]
butt in yoga.jpg
207 KB, 960x1132
So she started bringing it up about what it means to wait and finding the right person and so on. She was doing most of the talking and saying it doesn't really matter and how her mom really instilled in her to make sure you know whoever you sleep with before you do anything stupid. I was like wowo.

So she decided that she was ok if I was the first person to see her naked. She pretty much came up with it all on her own. If she hadn't I don't know what I would have done, being close to their family.

So she asked what I wanted to see. I actually told her that maybe we should wait until we get to the rv park. I didn't want to crash the thing and I really wanted a better lit setting.

We had about 100 miles to go. She started asking questions. What kind of girls do you like? Have you ever had sex. Did you like it? What was it like? How long did it last? Did you like the girls? When was it? What do you like on women? Big boobs? Big butts?

Then she asked me what I liked when I had sex. I wanted to be honest with her. I saved one detail for last. Maybe you know what it is. I said I like eating pussy. I like fingering girls in random places. I like getting blown. Blah blah. then I said I will tell you something very honest. I kind of said it strangly. I like licking butt
>>
Sorry guys, got derailed for a minute. I will finish. don't worry
>>
File: 4642554_o.jpg (71 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
4642554_o.jpg
71 KB, 682x1024
Like just a girl's butt?
I guess.
What then?
I like, you know, the butt.
The butt?
The butt hole.
----
I like licking butthole.
>>
File: TdcMEdT.jpg (148 KB, 1058x1590) Image search: [Google]
TdcMEdT.jpg
148 KB, 1058x1590
Does it taste bad?
No, of course not. It's clean.

She was perplexed but not scared away. I wanted to be honest.

We kept driving and talking. She kept asking questions about sex, how I picked the girls, why I picked them, blah, blah. It was interesting thinking back about it. None of those girls were near as pretty as she was. Not even close.

We pulled into the rv camp. We checked in. blah blah. Her mom called and gave an update. We told her where we were. How far we had gone. How the rv was. Then we ate some snacks and didn't really have dinner.

While we were eating, she asked me what I wanted to do. I said to her, honestly, it's up to you. I'm comfortable doing as much as you want to do. I don't want to push you anywhere you don't want to go. Something about what I said set her off.

She looked around the room and started asking me serious questions. Do you have STDs? Do you have herpes? Do you have Hepatitis? Do you have Aids? When were you last tested? I answered all of them truthfully. I told her that I asked the girls I had been with the same questions and that I was discouraged when they didn't ask me first.

Then I asked her the same questions. She said no and that she was still a virgin. I took her by her word and then asked her what she wanted to do.

She asked if she should strip for me. I told her I wasn't really into that. I want it to be intimate. She was kind of happy about that. She sat down beside me and started kissing my shirt.
>>
Come on OP, it was just getting good!
>>
File: boobs1.jpg (140 KB, 743x1100) Image search: [Google]
boobs1.jpg
140 KB, 743x1100
We started kissing and she was getting into it. I was already into because I had been staring at her for 3 days. She started lifting my shirt. She paused and tried to look at me but we kept kissing. She lifted my shirt and started kissing my nipples. It tickled but fuck it.

She started rubbing my pant leg and asked if my dick was hard. She obviously hadn't done this before if she couldn't see it riding beside my leg. She looked at me and I waved to it with my eyes. Her eyes opened and she slid her hand over it. She started grabbing at it softly. She was stroking it in my pants a little and I told her the pants were too tight and that it was hurting. She pulled away and gave me a look. I told her it was ok and that I needed to take off my pants if she wanted to rub it. I was serious, you know how it is.

She got off the couch and undid my pants. She slid them down and played with it in my boxers. She said my tight boxers were nice. She rubbed it for about a minute.

I took her by the arm and lead her to my face. I kissed her and licked her lips. She licked back after a few times. I don't think she had kissed anyone before. This was getting amazing.

I asked her if she wanted to take off her shirt. I did it in the kindest way possible. I really didn't want to pressure her into anything.

She straddled my leg and lifted her tshirt. After her shower, she put on a black bra. Her boobs popped out the top of this bra. I wondered if they were that big or if there was a pad in the bottom. I asked if she felt comfortable. I received no response.
>>
This is a great story...dig it
>>
File: boobs2.jpg (152 KB, 467x576) Image search: [Google]
boobs2.jpg
152 KB, 467x576
She remembered that I had earlier said that I really like yoga pants. She put them back on after her shower. I wrapped my hands around her waste and grabbed her butt. She continued kissing me as she placed her hands on mine as I rubbed her ass, up and down. I then gave it a squeeze, which made her squeal.

I bit her lip as I slid my finger over the spandex and into her butt crack. She laughed gently. I ran my hand up and down the crack as she panted lightly. I think they was getting wet. She was kissing me more and more
>>
Why does her being 18 matter so much?
>>
>>742572
>Why does her being 18 matter so much?

really? It's as young as you can get and still be legal in most of the U.S.

Men would fuck 15yos if they could, but that's illegal, so 18 is the next best thing.

It has to do with fertility and mans' instinctive desire to spend his seed in the most fertile women. Even a 22yo is significantly less fertile than a 15-16yo.
>>
File: nat078MAR_207462034.jpg (413 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
nat078MAR_207462034.jpg
413 KB, 1067x1600
As we kissed, she pulled away and asked if I wanted to see her breasts. She said boobs but I cannot call them boobs, they deserved more than that. I told her that this was going to be a long trip. I asked if she could keep them hidden until another upcoming night. She said yes.

I asked her to keep her yoga pants on as well. I would like to spend my first night with her in them. She was so amazing in them. I was wondering what he nipples looked like. I had told her earlier that I liked large and puffy nipples. She hinted that I didn't have aything to worry about. Ohh.

She leaned forward and I looked down her chest. Her bra lifted off her breasts slightly and I saw the top of one of her nipples. It was light pink. I love pink nipples. This also showed me that this bra was probably not padded at the bottom. Maybe her breasts are as full and perky as they look.
>>
File: bj bra.jpg (165 KB, 935x1400) Image search: [Google]
bj bra.jpg
165 KB, 935x1400
She pulled away from my biting teeth and slowly pulled down my boxers. She almost gets my dick out of them and then she pauses. She stares at it. I'm afraid she is going to change her mind. Does she not want this?

She looks up at me, then back down at the shorts. She pulls them down and takes it in her hand. She feels it. She moved it in her hand. She checks it's weight. She measures it. She starts stroking it. She asks if she can lick it. I don't respond.

She licks it. She licks it some more. She slips the head into her mouth.
>>
>>742432
>>742432
>trailer park
>located in dc or maybe the dmv
lol story is total bullshit now
>>
>>742580
> trailer park
> RV park
Not the same thing
>>
File: 0001.jpg (75 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
75 KB, 665x1000
She pretty much turtle faced it for a minute. She didn't know what to do. She looked at me and gave me a questioning look. I grabbed her arms and drug her back up to me. I kissed her. Then I looked her in the eyes and pushed her up. She was standing on the couch above me.

I rubbed her legs up and down while she ran her fingers through my hair. I reached around to her butt and caressed it. I slid my hands all over it. Squeezed it in every way possible. I kissed the bottom of her belly, just above the line of her yoga pants.
>>
>>742584
ah my bad i failed reading comprehension
>>
I smashed my face into her belly as I kissed it. I never wanted to leave this moment. I used my lips to gently pull down the soft top of her yoga pants. As I moved it down, I felt her hands go back into my hair. When I moved it the top just a tad, I felt that rough tinge of hair brush over my lip. I had arrived at the entrance to the garden.
>>
File: 19.jpg (113 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
113 KB, 1000x667
I was just getting my face into her pants when she pushed my head away from her crotch. She pushed me back onto the couch and dropped to her knees on the floor. She put the head of penis right at the edge of her lips, created suction, and moved it in and out. The sensation on the head was better than any sex I had ever had.
>>
I need to go to bed now. I can finish this tomorrow. I am so tired.
>>
Oh man op you can't stop now wtf
>>
>>742574
Sorry, I'm not from the US, didn't know that 18 was age of consent. It's 16 here.
>>
>>742602
depends on the state and age difference, some places its 16 with restrictions.
>>
File: 1408622287835.png (240 KB, 395x336) Image search: [Google]
1408622287835.png
240 KB, 395x336
>>742594
>>
>>742593

Pls finish, OP
>>
File: nat078MAR_207783018.jpg (471 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
nat078MAR_207783018.jpg
471 KB, 1067x1600
>>742634
oh man, you really got me. I'm at work now, but......

I thought 4chan had auto names for each post? I don't see it here. I thought everyone was watching me.
>>
File: 982325.jpg (12 KB, 361x203) Image search: [Google]
982325.jpg
12 KB, 361x203
Where was I.... I may not get very much done in the next little while.

From here, Alexis kept moving her lips just over my head. She was sucking in and it was amazing. I ran my fingers through her hair and stroked it gently. I wanted to shut my eyes in ecstacy but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She still had her bra on and I stared at the tops of her breasts peaking out of the bra. There was a visible gap through her bra where the middle lifted off of her chest.

After a minute or two, I had no idea, she spit on my dick and started using her hand. She slowly tried to move her hand over my head but it wasn't working. I knew from previous encounters with other women that only mucussy spit would work for this job. I wasn't going to tell her that. I was going to let her do whatever she wanted.

When she was up using her hands, I was rubbing her breasts through her bra. I quickly regretted asking her to keep her bra on. But I knew it would be better tomorrow if I did...
>>
File: povlife_sc_bobbi_starr_015.jpg (75 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
povlife_sc_bobbi_starr_015.jpg
75 KB, 700x1050
I noticed she was still wearing her yoga pants. I looked into her eyes and asked her if she wanted to stop. I told her I could touch her for a while. She gave no response other than the shake of her head, side to side. She looked back at my dick and continued trying to stroke it.

She kept spitting on it more and it was getting better. I looked into her eyes again and asked if she had any lotion and that it might help us. She said yes. It was in her bag. That bag with all her hot clothes. She got up, wiped her hand on a towel and then grabbed her body lotion from her bag. As she got back down on her knees, she explained that this lotion was the only one that could keep her skin soft after months of every day swim practice. The chlorine in the pools dried everyone's skin out. They all had their own special lotions that they used to keep their skin soft. I was happy that she used this every day. Her skin was beautiful.

She pushed on the nozzle and it gave a few pumps into her hand. She rubbed it between her hands and then reached for my dick, but instead looked at me with an 'oh' look and then rubbed the lotion on her arms. She rubbed it all the way up and down her arms. A few passes over every inch of skin. Then she pumped some more into her hands and rubbed it between them again.

This time, she got up and layed beside me. She put her legs over mine and rubbed the entire handful onto one leg. I moved forward to help but she used one hand to push me back.
>>
Keep going op
>>
Pls, more
>>
Come on OP, don't leave us here!
>>
OP we are all waiting
>>
File: 03.jpg (74 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
74 KB, 800x1200
She pumped another handful of lotion and rubbed it into her other leg. Her hands looked amazing rubbing up and down her legs. She pauses and looks at me. I reach to cover her hands while she rubs the lotion in. It felt nice.

She then lays back and stretches her torso out. She arches her back and her tummy stretches out. She looked stellar. Her belly button stretched to the shape of an ellipse as she continued stretching. I placed my hand on her stomach and felt its firmness.

I then slid my hand up onto the mounds that were her breasts. They were still covered by her bra but it didn't matter to me. They felt firm. Because she was laying back so far, her breasts were starting to pull out of the top of her bra. I knew they were falling out but I didn't want to peer over her ribs to see. I wanted to wait. I needed to wait.
>>
I have to leave work now. I will be back later tonight. I am sorry for the delays
>>
I have to leave work now. I will be back later tonight. I am sorry for the delays
>>
So at first I was happy that I found this now since I got to read non stop...but now I am all caught up and you stopped at a very pivotal moment in the story. I need more! It must continue....
>>
OH MY GAWD DUUUUDDDEEEEE
this whole story MUST get saved and shared to the world!! make a novel or something out of it and put it on the web or try to publish it (under a false name or something). This thing is making me diamond hard like.... way more than ANY fucking porn i've ever seen. keep it coming and share it to the world!
>>
>>742574
>It's as young as you can get and still be legal in most of the U.S.

It's 18 in 10 states, 17 in 9 states, and the rest are 16.
>>
come back op
>>
Op finish the story pls

Or else i will come up with a suitable ending involving duct tape, a shovel, and a hell of a lot of frequent flyer miles
>>
About two years ago I came into contact with a 14 yo, quite the obedient girl on skype as well, I was 22 at the time. Chatted for years, claiming she never met someone with the right dominant edge until me. We met once(at 15), a rather mental case with some daddy issues. But a rocking petite body, 5 ft, 85 lbs, acup, incredibly tight pussy. Starts sucking my cock like a wild one, but somewhere I felt bad and sent her home.

About a year of neglect because she had a bf i get a message; 'master..?'

That was a month ago; her birthday was coming up. If I wanted to be on her sweet sixteen party; I hesitated to go, but thought; fuck it!

Her request for a gift; a collar.

Arrived, kissed her happy birthday in front of her mother, entered, met her friends who would sleep on the same room; a couple. ate, drank some, smoked some weed, went to bed. 2 beds, one for the couple, one for us.

Under the cover she undresses and I touched her all over before thrusting in her, a slight moan escaped. after a while we cut it off, her soppy pussy was making too much noise.
>>
File: 6.png (161 KB, 247x282) Image search: [Google]
6.png
161 KB, 247x282
>>
>>743062 part II
n the morning I wake up to her sucking my cock, the other couple is downstairs for coffee and breakfast. "good little slut of mine" this only encourages her and she starts forcing her mouth over my cock, I feel a snap, indicating her throat is open. my 6"5 cock is all the way down her throat. somthing new she learned since we met last year. after a rough throatfuck she looks up, face all messed up 'morning master, now it's time for my morning alarm' as she poses doggy, arches her back. my hands fit around her waist, that thin she is. fuck her silly, pushing her face in her pillow to muffle her painy moans. i feel i'm gonna cum, grab her by her hair and force her in a kneeling position in front of me. she looks at me, begging for it, i stuff my head in her mouth, she starts sucking and circling my head uptil i come, she smiles as she sucks out every last drop, she tops the morning gymnastics with a few throatdeep headbutts. 'sweet sixteen, slut'.

Ready to go down for some breakfast too, but I feel a piss coming up, I go to the bathroom, she follows. she's taking a shower because she reeks of sex, and she does. the toilet is right next to the bath with a shower head above it. while i'm peeing out the most horrid piss for drinking/first morning piss, she pulls open the curtain while being on her knees, twists me towards her and guzzles on my piss, like an enchanted snake moving her body to get everything covered, whilst massaging it into her skin. my first time peeing over someone, arroused me as hell!

'figured I was already washing up..' before kissing my dick and closing the curtain.

went down, had coffee, lunch, left.

if interested; had more meet ups with her after ;)
>>
op cum back!
>>
File: 9xWSeWr.jpg (145 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
9xWSeWr.jpg
145 KB, 1350x900
^^^ Wat are you doing? That's not me.

I always post a picture that relates to the story and I pretty much write the same. Please don't mess up my story. Those last 2 were not my story!

BTW, you really think this is good? Why does it make you diamond hard? I'm sorry for stopping and going on and off. I am busy
>>
File: big1.jpg (37 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
big1.jpg
37 KB, 655x480
While I was staring at her stretched belly and the bottom of her bra, she did a crunch and tried to sit up. I could see her tummy wrinkle up a little and it looked so nice. I love that look of flat tummies when they roll up, just a little!

Because she had her legs over me, she could barely lift her head and torso. She threw her arms over me trying to balance herself to raise up. She squirmed and tried to get up. I placed my hand behind her back to help her up. She stopped rising up but I kept pushing on her back. I pushed her right into my face and our lips met again. Her lips tasted softer than before.

We found a problem when we tried to pull the legs of her yoga pants back over her soft, wet legs. The lotion turned the skin on her legs into beautiful, soft silky goodness, but we could not pull the legs over them! The lotion was still wet and it was making the legs stick! I finally made us both stop and grabbed her by the hips.

I lifted her by the waist, straight up. She squealed and rose to her feet on the couch. She was not standing right over me. Like before, the entrance to her garden was not right in front of me.
>>
File: letE3QB.jpg (97 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
letE3QB.jpg
97 KB, 576x1024
oops!

"The entrance to her garden was right in front of me."

Sorry!
>>
File: hair line.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hair line.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
This time, I had my hands on her waist. I slowly moved them around her hips along the top line of her yoga pants. That soft edge felt amazing against the skin of her tummy. I looked up at her and she nodded up and down. She knew what I wanted and I knew what she was allowing.

I pulled the top of her pants down less than an inch. Immediately exposed was the secret garden. The line of exposed hair was not short like I would have expected for someone who swims. Yet, it was the perfect length for kissing. When I pressed my lips softly into the line of hair, it tickled my lips with a warm embrace. I was now in heaven.
>>
File: hair line 1.jpg (15 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
hair line 1.jpg
15 KB, 240x160
I looked up to see her reaction and was met with a hand in my face. She pushed my face back into her hairy lower belly. I kissed it all again from left side to ride side. Each individual kiss better than the last. I slowly pulled down her yoga pants just a little lower.

This exposed the hair architecture better. My view of her crotch while leaving the pool was correct. She shaves her legs and keeps it clean down there. I'm not against a fully hairy crotch, but this was beautiful. The sandy blonde hair was sculpted into a wedge that was beginning to peer out of her yoga pants. I tried to keep looking at it but was, again, met with a hand to my face, pressing me back in. This time, I didn't kiss the hair, I smeared my face back and forth in it. She laughed.

She said it felt like a nice scratch. I continued kissing and smearing my face in this beautiful garden. I wanted to find where this hair was rooted. What would her vulva look like? pink? darker? lippy? tight and fit? I would have loved to find out at that moment, but
>>
File: ass suck 2.png (98 KB, 216x252) Image search: [Google]
ass suck 2.png
98 KB, 216x252
...she did some swimmer's karate shit and all I knew was that her yoga-pants-wrapped-ass landed right in my face. Right when I realized what happened, I felt her warm mouth and tongue caressing my dick.

She had turned around and bent over to suck my dick. Her feet were still on the couch beside my hips. Her ass was straight up in the air. Her ass was wrapped in those hot yoga pants. Her ass was right in my face. Her ass was everything I had ever wanted.

She kept sucking my dick. I rubbed her ass. I squeezed her ass. I licked her ass. I bit her ass. I stuffed my face so hard into my butt crack I thought my nose was going to rip her pants. I help front front of her waist when I was pushing my face into her crack. She was bent over so far that I had to stuff my hands between her hips and her tummy just to hold onto her.

There was only one thing in the way, now. Those damned yoga pants. I was planning on damning them straight to hell.
>>
>>743107
fucking awsome story bro!
this chick looks like mckayla maroney to me,tight athletic body.
>>
I pushed my face deeper into her crack and slid one of my hands in the front of her yoga pants. I rubbed her hair. I pulled at her hair. I scratched at her hair. I did whatever I could do with my fingers to that hair.

I asked if I could pull down her pants. I didn't get a response at first. I was ok with that because her upside down dick sucking was incredible. Soon after asking, she broke her suction and said no. I was devastated at first. Then I realized that this amazingly beautiful woman was sucking my dick with her yoga'd-ass in my face. I was back in heaven.

A few minutes later, she did her swimmer karate and jumped back to kissing me. After a few kisses, she pulled back and asked, "How does your dick taste?" I smiled at her and asked her how it tasted. She laughed. We kept kissing. She moved my hands from her waist to her breasts. I didn't plan on taking off her top, but feeling her breasts in that bra was fucking hot. I asked if her pussy was wet.
>>
>>743126
Shoot. I am getting tired. Making rookie mistakes and not proofing.

I stuffed my face so hard into HER butt crack I thought my nose was going to rip her pants. I helD THE front of her waist when I was pushing my face into her crack.
>>
>>743128
She is whoever you want her to be. That's why these work. It's like Dracula. You never see him kill the women. The films were the scariest ever made back then because viewer's minds had to create the worst death possible.

She is a tall swimmer. Not one of those heavy female swimmers, like usual. She is all beauty. She is a real woman that I know. More on that later...
>>
File: UKzP8AR.jpg.gif (2 MB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
UKzP8AR.jpg.gif
2 MB, 600x325
After asking if her pussy was wet, she stopped kissing me and started talking. I wasn't sad or mad that she stopped sucking my dick. It was amazing that someone so beautiful, wearing only a black bra and some yoga pants would talk to me about her inner most secrets.

She sat in the corner of the couch, facing me. She began to say that her pussy had never been this wet. She explained that she was afraid it was going to start running out and onto her pants. I informed her that it had already done that. She bent forward to look and then stuck up her nose with a cute 'ahhhhhwwww' sound. She was embarrassed.

She looked around for a second and I could tell she was embarrassed. I grabbed her by the shoulders and puled her into my arms. I held her somewhat close. I moved my arm under her back and lifted her onto my lap. I moved back into the couch and we sat.

I told her that there was nothing to be ashamed of. A wet pussy tells me that she's really into it, I explained. It's a sign that you like what you are doing and I would never make you do anything that you don't want to do. She looked at me and drew closer.

She told me that she touched herself sometimes. She stopped talking after she said that. I asked why she stopped talking. She said she was embarrassed and that she shouldn't have said that. 'Girls don't touch themselves,' she said. I said bullshit, amost all girls your age touch themselves. I asked her what she thinks about when she plays with herself.

She said boys. dicks. guys. dicks. How it would feel for a big penis like yours to be inside of me, or if it would hurt. I gave her a squeeze and said that I would never hurt her. I told her there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She looked at me and gave a false smile.

I asked her what her best orgasm felt like. She didn't know how to describe it. Your whole body goes tense and then it relaxes, she spoke.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (171 KB, 1600x1048) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
171 KB, 1600x1048
Once she was panting and couldn't take it anymore, after 5 minutes, I forcibly grabbed her and rolled her onto her back. I wrapped my legs around her and held her wrists. I pushed her wrists high over her head and pushed them down into the arms of the couch.

I looked closely at her, trying not to kiss her. She reached her neck up to try and steal a kiss from me. I pulled away. Instead, I put my face to her armpits and lightly licked him. She squirmed and squinted her face. "Ahhhh!"

I kissed her once and then went to the other arm. I licked it harder with the flat of my tongue. I felt the teeny hairs rough my tongue from her morning's shower. It wasn't the best feeling my tongue has had, but I knew her pussy would be better.

I held her down and softly kissed her, pulling back after every kiss. After a few times, she started biting my lip and pushing her head up to follow as I left. I let go of her hands and she wrapped them around the back of my head and pulled me in. We kissed hard. We kissed hot. We kissed passionately. We kissed like it was necessary.
>>
OP AGAIN yay...come back!!
>>
File: 50leonardinair.jpg (81 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
50leonardinair.jpg
81 KB, 552x414
All of the ones with OP in the name are me.

I need to go to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Please keep the thread alive. I will be back after 9am pst.
>>
I know you are busy but these breaks are killing me
>>
Please OP, great story... Moar! I've been following this since last night.
>>
Waiting for the morning
>>
nooooooooooooooooooo such long wait OP
>>
Then she took off her pants and a giant dick whipped out the end
>>
Keep alive
>>
Let's go boys, we gotta keep this thread so op can return with more story time!
>>
I am back at work but need to get some things started before I can write. I will be back in an hour or so. Is anyone screen capping or copying this? I have been writing in the text box, so I have no record of this.
>>
File: 919088-bobbi-starr.jpg (32 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
919088-bobbi-starr.jpg
32 KB, 620x415
After some of the world's greatest kissing, she forcefully pushed me off of her. I didn't know her arms were that strong. I didn't help her by getting up, I just let her push me. The swimming must make for some incredibly strong arms. When her arms were fully extended up and holding me, she tossed me to the back of the couch.

Just before the toss, I went from staring her in the eyes to looking at her breasts. The weight of the two us of pushed her shoulders deep into the old couch. The cushions pushed on the sides of her bra and made it raise the cups off of her chest. As I looked into the top of the bra, I could see the edge of her right nipple. I only got a glimpse of the top edge of her nipple. It was pink. It was soft. It looked a little puffy. I wanted it in my mouth.

I fell into the back of the couch and she scrambled to get between my legs. I have never been anyone so eager to gobble on my dick. She started sucking. It felt as if she had attended and graduated dick sucking college over the course of the next 5 minutes.
>>
File: bj eyes.jpg (37 KB, 990x726) Image search: [Google]
bj eyes.jpg
37 KB, 990x726
The next 5 minutes was the best blow job I have ever had. Her tongue was rolling around it. The suction was constant when her mouth was closed. She popped it out the side of her mouth a few times. She moved it in and out. She used her teeth in all the right ways. It was like she wanted my dick in her mouth. It was like she needed my dick in her mouth.

I am usually very quiet during intercourse. I may talk dirty but it always feels forced. During those 5 minutes, I was talking to her and telling her the sweetest things. I couldn't resist spewing the affectionate comments. Each time I would say something nice, she was look at me with those happy eyes.

The eyes you make when you are complimented. Those big, beautiful blue eyes. Staring into mine.
>>
File: tumblr_njj73h0R1h1ts8bk0o1_500.jpg (23 KB, 492x741) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njj73h0R1h1ts8bk0o1_500.jpg
23 KB, 492x741
She continued sucking. After a minute or two, it looked like she started smiling. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

Then. Then. Then she tried it. For some reason she tried to put my whole dick into her mouth. My did was rock hard. It wasn't going to bend, if that's what she was thinking. I felt it press on the roof of her mouth. It got stuck at the back of her mouth there on the roof. I noticed that she rolled her head forward, closed her eyes, and pushed.
>>
File: prox.jpg (20 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
prox.jpg
20 KB, 500x750
She pushed her head down on top of my penis. My head grew larger with anticipation. I started to move my hand to push her head away when I felt my head get swallowed. Before I could push her head up, she choked violently and yanked it back.

She started coughing and I moved up to grab her. I held her by the shoulders and asked if she was ok. I took a few, deep coughs and then looked at me with tears in her eyes. I looked hard into those teary blue eyes surrounded by her red face. I told her she didn't need to do that. Just because you've seen or heard about it from other people doesn't mean you need to hurt yourself for me. She shook her head up and down.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her on the forehead. She pushed her head into my chest and I held her for a second. She opened my arms up and turned her torso the kitchen. She leaned over and took a towel from the oven handle. She wiped off her hands and then my dick. She commented on how big my head was. I said it swells with blood when I'm really excited.
>>
File: handy1.jpg (20 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
handy1.jpg
20 KB, 640x426
After wiping everything dry of the spit it was covered in, she grabbed the bottle of lotion again. She pulled the middle of her bra forward and stuck it between her boobs. This pulled the center of the bra off her chest and pushed her boobs up against the sides of the bottle. She winced when the cold bottle slid against the skin between her breasts.

She pumped out a handful of lotion into her right hand. She smooshed it from hand to hand and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes quickly went back to my penis. She balled her left fist and sat it on top of my head. She slowly pushed the bottom of her fist around my head. The lotion was partially warmed up now.

Her hand wasn't too loose or too tight. It was just right for her first time.
>>
>>743304
>I said it swells with blood when I'm really excited.

Is she retarded so you're explaining the obvious? Or are you like 12 years old?

Terrible fiction, man. Stop already.
>>
>>743312
This everything about this fiction just screams that op is a sad beta that never has had sex
>>
Nice description, your quite good at details, let me please lend you my gf. It wud be amazing to read your story with her..
>>
i have it saved op just incase 404
>>
>>743312
Yes, retard, she needs it explained because this is her first time touching a dick, giving a blowjob or even kissing someone.

Why comment how a story is "terrible fiction" if you haven't even read it all to know this is her first time? Or, if you have read it all, why bother to post such a stupid comment? Stop trolling, it's boring.

Cool story, OP! She sounds like a cool girl:
>>
well that makes me not want to keep writing

thx
>>
My head ins't always huge during sex. When it's being stroked or sucked on it gets smaller. When it just sits there, throbbing, the head swells up. She noticed that it was bigger and asked why
>>
op ignore the faggots and finish the story pls lol i think its great
>>
Stop being a faggot OP and finish the story.. Got me hard several times, I'm still waiting for the climax, cmon
>>
File: 4gVXrBy.jpg (86 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
4gVXrBy.jpg
86 KB, 1280x1920
Ok, I will continue. Let me keep writing. I have some of this copied, but not all of it.
>>
File: tumblr_n198xymxR51r2vtzno1_1280.jpg (65 KB, 1264x713) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n198xymxR51r2vtzno1_1280.jpg
65 KB, 1264x713
She started by putting the head in and out of the bottom of her balled fist. She watched intently as it disappeared and reappeared each time. She wasn't going any farther down than the head. She eyes were right up on it. I stared at her as intently as she stared at my dick.

The inside of her pinky finger was rubbing over my frenulum with each pass. She didn't know that this action on my frenulum usually makes me cum. After about a minute of staring, I grabbed her wrist and told her to stop. I didn't want to tell her that I was going to jizz, but I had to. I said I wanted to wait because it felt so good. She asked why I was going to cum and I told her why.

I said your little pinky is going right over the spot that makes me cum. She looked in amazement. I don't think she knew she wielded the power to make me almost instantly jizz. She must have been shocked. This amazement led to the coming frustration for me.
>>
I love this story, all the detail is great. Keep it up OP
>>
Then the girl took off her skin costume and turned out to be a 90 year old man with glaucoma
>>
File: 2.png (168 KB, 257x286) Image search: [Google]
2.png
168 KB, 257x286
>>
File: 05a.jpg (889 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
05a.jpg
889 KB, 1300x867
While jerking my dick from between my knees, she was constantly watching my head go in and out of her hand. She wanted to see the other side of my head. So far she was staring at the far side of it. She wanted to see the bigger, front of my head going in and out.

After I made her stop stroking before I blew, she climbed beside me on the couch. She was crouched on her knees with the back side of one hand on my hip. She continued smoothly stroking my dick with the other. Her free hand was still full of gooey lotionie goodness. I asked if she wanted to play with my balls. Up to this point, I don't know if she knew my balls existed. She was always focused directly on the shaft.

She timidly placed her fresh hand around my balls. She squeezed them gently. She kept squeezing softly. Kept squeezing. Squeezing. I told her to massage them. Move them with your hand. Push them with your fingers. Massage the skin. It was cool in the RV so they were shrunken up. Her warm hand maneuvered them well.

I started rubbing her neck. She was preoccupied with my junk and didn't even notice. I started massaging the back of her neck with one hand. Then I went to a shoulder. Then I rubbed her back. I slid my hand over the back of the bra. I wondered how it would feel to unsnap it. I itched her back and made sure to scratch under the bra straps and the big thick strap.

She kept stroking and massaging. It was paradise
>>
Christ this story is better then half of the fiction smut I read by people who get paid for their work. I honestly can't tell if it's real or not, but I love it.
>>
File: alessis_zps3ed2153e.gif (2 MB, 314x210) Image search: [Google]
alessis_zps3ed2153e.gif
2 MB, 314x210
People get paid to write this? It's exciting to write it, for me.
>>
File: 1212218907.jpg (79 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1212218907.jpg
79 KB, 1200x797
I pulled her head over my body. I wanted to squeeze that ass again. I reached into her yoga pants and squeezed. I ran my index finger up her ass crack from as far down as I could reach. Her shoulder was in my arm pit. She kept stroking my dick.

She asked me when I wanted to have an orgasm. I said it would be fine to do it now. I asked if she had ever seen a man jizz before. She said only on video. I asked where she wanted it to go. She was confused.

I asked her what happens when a man cums. She said it just spills out a little. She was so innocent. She said her and her friends watched some videos at a sleep over several years ago. A girl was rubbing a boy like this and when he had came, his semen just dripped out of his dick. Such innocence.

I kindly informed her that my semen would not drip out of my dick. When I jizz, it sprays all over everything. She furrowed her brow and looked at me strangely. I told her it might be best to hold that dish rag over my dick when I came. She shrugged and said she wanted to see it come out. I was good with that.
>>
Someone better be screen capping this shit
>>
File: 13c.jpg (27 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
13c.jpg
27 KB, 683x1024
She asked where she should point it when I came. She was catching on! I asked her where she wanted it to go. She looked around. She pointed to the steps that lead down to the door. A good choice inside the cramped confines of a motorhome.

I told her that I would need to spring up to get it to shoot down there. When I said that, she tried to bend my dick down to see if it would point toward the door with me on my back. It didn't work. It doesn't hurt me if it's not pushed too far, so I let her try a few times.

It was cute seeing her grimace her face trying to bend it.
>>
I have to go now. I will be back later tonight. Have a football game to go to. It will be a while

It's just getting good
>>
>>743504
fucking tease
[spoiler]come back soon[/spoiler]
>>
The story has been underway for fucking 3 days now. It's starting to feel like one of those never ending sales texts that keep promising miracles if you just keep reading a liiiitle bit further.

It's good stuff nevertheless, your persona strikes me a bit odd at times, but I like the details and it seems candid and believable in the quirky way it's written.
>>
It is a great story, I check back every few hours for updates. Watch him drag it out and it starts getting real heavy and then he finds out she has a dick. Thats the real hook in the story, and he rolls with it. jk OP, can't wait for the rest
>>
FUCK YOUR FOOTBALL. I HAVE BEEN READING THIS ALL DAY
>>
Bumping so it won't 404
>>
Awesome story, keep going OP.
>>
File: 1264325127363.jpg (50 KB, 400x174) Image search: [Google]
1264325127363.jpg
50 KB, 400x174
Amazing story OP! I've been following it all day!
>>
Don't die :(
>>
op pls hurry
>>
I'm back from the game. I ran the score board for the first time. It was kind of half way difficult because the refs weren't helping much. There would be an incomplete pass and sometimes they would signal it and sometimes not. Then they would set the PAT and sometimes it would be on the 10 and sometimes it would be on the 5... wat

I will write some more in about an hour. I have to clean up.
>>
>>743516
what do you mean my persona is odd? What do you mean?

>>743629
I have never recieved Internets as payment before. What can I buy with them? Am I going to live?
>>
>>743678
Waiting on ya op
>>
>>743677
So you don't play?
>>
Hurry up OP
>>
>>742396
>>>/lit/
>>
>>743629
>>743678

It's just an old term to speak on how much OPs work is appreciated.
>>
Can't tell if OP is rip or just sleeping
>>
Bitch better be dead, I've been lurking this thread for 3 hours
>>
File: 520.jpg (24 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
520.jpg
24 KB, 330x440
Great story so far - hope I am around to see it finished.
>>
I've kept this tab open for a few days now. Really enjoy the story. Keep it coming.
>>
Freaking hell OP, I've been reading this for days! Type some of it offline or something if it helps you get it on faster!

On a side, I'm gonna take copies of this once im at my PC incase of 404.
>>
I can't speak for anyone but me. Whatever you are doing as a writer/storyteller, keep going. Pay no attention to the haters; they should simply leave. You definitely understand suspense: letting the audience know exactly what will happen and forcing them to wait for it.
>>
Keeping this thread alive
>>
Where are you op?
>>
>>742580
Someone else I work in DC and drive the whole area. There are no fucking RV parks OR trailer parks inside the beltway.

I mean the story was clearly full of it but if anyone was wondering for sure.
>>
>>743783
Actually, you're wrong about that. Not only are there campgrounds within the beltway, there are more outside but still in the 'D.C. area.'

https://www.google.de/maps/search/campground+dc+area/@38.8993487,-77.0145665,12z/data=!3m1!4b1
>>
been trolled by the OP
>>
OP Is a troll
>>
404 OP not found
>>
loving the story so far
>>
Loving the story so far!
>>
>>743677
who the fuck plays Football in March??
>>
That moment when you've been lurking since midnight and OP hasn't delivered.
>>
>>743836

Football players
>>
>>743678
>what do you mean my persona is odd? What do you mean?
The narrator comes sorta off sorta socially deviant . You mentioned he was a math major; being a math and compSci major myself, I know better than most, that these fields attract unique personalities with varying social abilities, oddities and what not.
The narrator often times seem somewhat held back, overly careful and caring. Stories like this mostly features a narrator that is much more forward and uninhibited.

Please do not take this negatively, I actually found it quiet refreshing and unique.
Now I have explained myself, please continue, and in a similar fashion as before. Don't change your writing style.
>>
Wake up OP!!!
>>
>>
OP still isn't back rip
>>
Still waiting for the scene where everyone gets on the floor and walks the dinosaur.
>>
File: ARC9CJV.gif (883 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
ARC9CJV.gif
883 KB, 360x202
I showered and then walked to my neighbors house to help him move something. I came home and went straight to bed. I was falling asleep on the walk back. Sorry.

I have a busy schedule. I'm surprised some of you haven't put together more about the character in the story. Is he a character, though?
>>
File: 1421804303907.gif (1 MB, 243x448) Image search: [Google]
1421804303907.gif
1 MB, 243x448
>>743864
Most of the people in the math program at my school were normal. There definitely were those who were different, like you say. One guy went into psychosis and had to move back with her parents before they got him on the right meds for a year. There was one kid who we think had aspergers. He got all As but acted like a child. He got back a test in our calculus stats class and started yelling that his parents were going to kill him. He was like 21 years old.

Whether this story is true or fiction, this would be the way I act with someone this innocent in this area. If you knew who the character was, true or fiction, you would know why. Maybe it will be found out later

[spoiler], she doesn't have a penis
>>
It's time to stop posting
>>
Dont stop posting, keep it going its awesome!
>>
File: 1.bjpg.jpg (402 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.bjpg.jpg
402 KB, 800x1200
I'm not only writing. I am taking time to find the right picture for each post. I just found enough pictures for a day of writing, probably. Tomorrow in the story is going to be fun to write about.
>>
File: hand-job-96.jpg (25 KB, 903x602) Image search: [Google]
hand-job-96.jpg
25 KB, 903x602
She nodded her head when I said I would have to get up. She said she was drop to her knees on the ground when I got up so she could keep stroking it and be able to watch. She really wanted to see my shoot my load. I have never been with a girl who wanted to see it happen before.

She moved to the edge of the couch a little more and continued jerking it. It felt better at this new position. She her right hand on it now and the tips of her fingers were rubbing over the frenulum, now. She was learning how to do it all on her own. She kept going. I don't think I could make her stop this time.
>>
File: hj smile.jpg (86 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
hj smile.jpg
86 KB, 852x480
She kept stroking and massaging my balls. She turned to look me in the eyes. She looked at me like no one has before. She looked with care, passion, ecstasy, and grace. She looked at me like she needed to be looking at me. She was smiling.

I was close. I was so close. I curled my toes, which she could not see. I tensed up. I wanted to close my eyes but I had to keep looking into her beautiful eyes. It was about to happen. It felt like she was a part of me.

I pushed myself off the couch and she followed. Her eyes left the attachment to my eyes and she looked right at the tip of my dick.
>>
I got to my feet and she stayed along with perfect timing. She rolled up with me just as I did. Her eyes were now fixed on the tip of my penis. It was about to explode. She kept stroking and then it happened. Somehow she knew exactly when it was going to start. The instant before it exploded, she moved her hand from my head and started stroking just the shaft.

This put pressure on the bottom of the base of the penis and I exploded. Usually I can jizz a few feet away from me if I'm standing. But this time, it seemed as if the semen was shooting for England, across the pond.

I partially shut my eyes while still looking down at her. Her head was looking at both my penis and the semen shooting out from it. She was smiling and she looked as if she was in awe of what had happened.

She kept stroking the shaft for as long as it was happening. After 5 or 6 long shots, it started to fade away. It was coming out in little spurts and then in just drips. It ran down the back of the head and onto her hand. She watched closely as it dripped out. She looked back up at me.

She looked back with the face of amazement. She looked like she had just struck oil in 1920s California. I took her arms and pulled her back up to me. I stepped back to the couch and fell in. She fell with me.

She leaned in to kiss me and I met her half way. I placed her hands on my arms and chest. They felt slimey. After a minute she pulled away and looked at me, smiling. I told her she needed to wipe of her hands and then wash them. We couldn't let any of that fresh semen near her vagina.

What she did next, dumfounded me. She bit her lower lip and smiled. She wiped the lotion and jizz from her hands onto my chest. I laughed some and took her arms again. She tried to rub it in. I lifted and stood her up and kissed her forehead. I let go and she went to wash her hands.
>>
File: after all.jpg (545 KB, 930x868) Image search: [Google]
after all.jpg
545 KB, 930x868
While she was washing her hands, I walked to her back and started kissing her neck. I kissed for a few seconds and then told her I was going to take a shower. I needed to rinse of my slimy dick but I also needed to wash the mess she left on my chest.

She dried her hands and turned to me. She looked at my chest and gave a strange look to it. She pushed on my shoulders and turned me around. She looked at me in the eyes and kept pushing me to the bathroom. I opened the door and she pushed me in. She backed away and walked to the dinette and picked up her phone. She turned her head and blew me a kiss as I shut the door.

I took a short shower due to the motorhomes limited waster heater. My dick was still rock hard.
>>
File: 7.jpg (529 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
529 KB, 800x1200
I stepped out of the shower and dried. I got out of the bathroom and walked to her. She was texting someone on her phone. She said it was her mom. I sat beside her and she quickly backed out of the message and chose her mom instead. Who was she writing?

She told me she would take a shower in a few minutes after the water heater was hot again. She said her asshole brother would always shower first and she would always have to wait. I said I was sorry that I went first. She said it was fine because she put the mess on my chest. lol

She was still wearing the bra and yoga pants. She still looked as beautiful as any time before. She started texting her mom about something. I picked up my phone and looked at something, somewhere on the internet, while sneaking glances at her legs and chest. It was still exciting.

She asked why my dick was still hard.
>>
File: 5.jpg (414 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
414 KB, 800x1200
I told her it was still hard because I was still looking at her. She pushed me in a joking way. She smiled and said she was going to take a shower. As she was walking away, she looked back to see that I was watching her leave. She put her hands on her hips and pulled down her yoga pants. She walked to the bathroom with them sitting under the incredible ass.
>>
File: 9.jpg (27 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
27 KB, 800x1200
Before she opened the door, she grabbed her butt and gave it a jiggle. She looked to the side as if she needed to see that I was looking. She knew I was watching.
>>
File: 14.jpg (416 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
416 KB, 1200x800
She opened the door and for some reason, bent over while she moved in. Maybe I left something on the ground or maybe she just wanted to show off her amazing butt. The world will never know.

I saw just the slightest bit of the beauty that was between her legs. The smoothest lip appeared. Did she do this on purpose?
>>
File: naked in bed.jpg (76 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
naked in bed.jpg
76 KB, 1000x666
She spent a few minutes in the shower and then I heard the water stop. The sink started running and I assumed she was brushing her teeth. I noticed she didn't grab anything from her bag before going into the bathroom. A couple minutes later the door popped open.

In these small motorhomes, if you push the door to 90 degrees, it completely blocks the hallway leading to the back bedroom. She pushed it to 90 and stepped out. I could see the shadow of her legs under the door. She asked me to come to bed and to turn out the lights when I did. She left the door at 90.

Did she really just invite me to sleep with her? I had never wanted anything so badly. Earlier in the day I had doubted that I would ever be able to sleep with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Hnnng.

I got up and turned off the house lights. I walked to the door and closed it. She was naked in the bed. Hnnng.

She asked me to wake her at 7 to go swimming. She said she saw a pool when we drove in. She asked if I wanted to join her this time. I gladly accepted.

I entered the bedroom and took off my shirt. I was wearing my boxer shorts so I thought I better drop them, too. I turned off the light and climbed in behind her. I held her tight as we drifted to sleep. We held hands the entire night.
>>
File: 1425196997836.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425196997836.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
9 posts in one sitting. Is that a new record?

I have to leave now. I need to change the oil in my transmission. It's been overheating on long hills. I will be back tonight.

There will be more story. This wasn't the end.
>>
>>743987
I am diamond hard, such a cliff hanger. Hnnnng
>>
These last posts are your best writing yet. Keep it up.
>>
File: 7cePKl2.gif (1 MB, 423x235) Image search: [Google]
7cePKl2.gif
1 MB, 423x235
I'm unable to to write today. Probably later tonight. I have a lot of work to do for this coming week.

I have some good things coming up. I am a very visual person, so part of my time for this is looking for the perfect pictures to go with each post. I have a lot stocked up for daytime of tomorrow. I will write it tonight.

I'm still taking donations of Internets. I also take DogeCoin
>>
Day 2 of lurking thread: OP has yet to get past the first sex scene despite about a thousands words. will keep lurking to confirm.
>>
I can't wait until he walks our dinosaur
>>
I'm just waiting for her mom to freak out and send her to live in Bel-Air, honestly.
>>
Beep
>>
>>744228
Boop?
>>
My children have graduated college and have started families of their own yet OP still hasn't finished the story
>>
File: 1343275707613.jpg (471 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1343275707613.jpg
471 KB, 3000x2000
If this is the world's longest setup for a Bel Air joke, I won't know whether to be entertained, depressed or furious.
>>
Please continue
>>
Nigga, op you is op as fuck.
>>
cant wait for new parts...
>>
This threads is going to 404 if you don't wrap this up OP
>>
Bumpn
>>
>>744361
Mad props if it's gonna turn out that way.
3+ days buildup and a long as fuck story, talk about commitment to the joke..
>>
bumperino
>>
Is OP confirmed dead? It's been a day
>>
50 shades of op
>>
Relax y'all, he's clearly doing this as time permits.

OP, you're clearly a sensitive fellow who really feels this story. Take your time to make it right, and ignore the trolls. But know that we're all waiting on tenterhooks.
>>
>>744887

Church...
>>
File: tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif
498 KB, 262x200
Yeah it's been over 24 hours. I got a 1 day ban for asking a question in /hc. I didn't want to evade and get this thread deleted. I have it all saved up now. I may be able to write tonight. Wasn't feeling it today to get any prewritten. Had some shit go down on Friday that I had to prepare for tomorrow.

Weird, it made me read a page saying I'm not banned anymore before I could start posting again. interesting
>>
This is the greatest thread I have ever read. Thank you OP.
>>
File: c8f31d23.jpg (218 KB, 900x1161) Image search: [Google]
c8f31d23.jpg
218 KB, 900x1161
I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. It was her mother. I could tell she was upset from her voice. It must have been early for her, I asked her what was wrong. She said that Alexis's grandmother had passed. I was taken aback by the news. "I thought she was stable..." I said. She explained that the doctors didn't notice she had internal bleeding and died from blood loss. She instructed me not to tell Alexis. I thought to myself how hard that would be, to keep that from her. We said our farewells and I hung up. She woke up a little while later and I tried to keep my composure. She got dressed and I made us some cold breakfast in the kitchen. We sat down at the table and began talking. I thought I was going to crack when she started talking to me about how happy she would be to see her grandmother well. My face turned bright red and I turned towards the door to outside. Escape, I had to escape. The pressure of not telling her was killing me. I got up while she was mid-speech and walked calmly towards the front of the rv. I stood in the walkway for a second, opened the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>744919

YOU MOTHER FUCKER
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT !!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
File: UYA8mg2.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
UYA8mg2.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>744919
That's no me. I write in paragraphs. Come on.

I don't even know what that is.
>>
>>744927
Damn, the one thing I missed
Carry on, faggots
>>
>>744919
seriously though, you have my writing pattern down pretty well. Just the one big ass paragraph gives it away.
>>
File: PpCrhvx.jpg (181 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
PpCrhvx.jpg
181 KB, 640x427
Ahh I really want to write right now but I have to keep working for tomorrow. I will write a little after I'm done.

time for milk and cookies in the mean time. yum
>>
I have been a lurker for 6+ years and now I break my silence to say that this is by far better than anything iv ever seen on the chan.

This is a girl I fucked once.
>>
File: 1403839021001.jpg (13 KB, 204x207) Image search: [Google]
1403839021001.jpg
13 KB, 204x207
>>744919
>>
>>744919

Well played imposter, well played.
>>
File: T7tqo1i.jpg (221 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
T7tqo1i.jpg
221 KB, 768x1024
>>744934
Are you being serious? I have been on here on and off since 2006. I gravitated to this board and /gif because it was somewhat on topic. I am not just writing this here because I can post hc pictures, but because it's a smaller group of users who are more centered around this topic.
>>
Yea iv been a lurker for a very long time. Iv probably downloaded over 15gb of photos off 4chan and your story has made me talk so please give me more and send me a copy in a leather bound book.

she sent two...
>>
File: 1399999634021.png (78 KB, 343x431) Image search: [Google]
1399999634021.png
78 KB, 343x431
I just got caught up and I wanted to stop lurking for a sec to say god damn you write some damn good smut OP. Like probably some of the best smut I've read on the internet which is impressive because I have read a shitload of smut.
>>
Op where are you?
>>
Bumping for OP's eventual return.
>>
>>744927
That better not be you OP because I've been here for day
>>
OP I have been lurking in this thread for 3 days now, and you are writing some good stuff. So you better not just be trolling
>>
File: asleep 3.jpg (46 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
asleep 3.jpg
46 KB, 507x338
I woke up several times that night. I did not usually sleep with someone. The bed was a full at the largest. The mattress was probably 30 years old, I guessed. It felt like they threw a cushy mattress topper over it and tried not to think about or notice it.

I would awake and feel myself holding her. I was never shocked when woke and found myself with her clutched in my arms. Upon waking each time, I instantly knew who she was and why we were both in the same bed. I smiled and drifted to sleep each time. It was the worst, most broken night of sleep I had in a while. I didn't care. Waking up with her in my arms was better than the best night of sleep ever. You don't really do anything while you sleep, anyway.

I woke around 6:30am. I knew it was before 7 because my phone hadn't gone off yet. It was somewhere in the front of the rv. I always plug in my phone overnight but last night was the exception. I coulnd't give a shit if it was near dead when we woke up. It could charge later. I was glad that I woke early. I wanted to hold her and not fall back asleep.

Soft beams of light streamed into the bedroom from the off centered mini blinds that covered the East windows. The light was passing through thinly leaved trees and was dancing on the opposite wall. It gave the room a low light, soft glow. I could see her shiny hair. I don't know if we moved all night. She was still balled up in my arms, the same way we first fell asleep. My hands were still in hers. Or was it the other way around?
>>
File: waking up 8.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
waking up 8.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
I lay there until I thought my alarm was going to go off. I couldn't let her wake to that annoying chiming. She was too pretty for that. She was too soft for that. She was too kind for that.

I slipped out of bed with as much ninja skill as I could muster that early. I clenched my teeth and I pulled my arm from under her side. It was a little sweaty so it pulled and skipped. I just couldn't wake her yet. I wanted to let her sleep as long as I could. She looked so perfect. She looked so perfect.

I made it out alive and went to get my phone. I have always had a knack for keeping time in my head. When I walked to get my phone, I guessed it was around 6:45. I was way off. My phone said 6:57. Shit, I almost ruined her morning. At least I knew allowing her to wake to that buzzer of an alarm would definitely ruin my remembrance of our first night together.

The phone battery was at 11%. The things you remember...
>>
File: waking up 7.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
waking up 7.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
I quickly opened the alarm app on my phone and turned it off. I couldn't let that happen. I walked to the wall and plugged in my phone. I searched around and found her phone. I tried to check the battery but it wouldn't turn on. I went to the kitchen and plugged it in for her. It was an iPhone, gross.

I heard the soft rustling of sheets from the bedroom. I looked back to see her facing me with her eyes closed. She was slowly moving her arm over the bed. Was she trying to find me? She was under enough blankets to still be covered. I couldn't see her boobs. I didn't want to see them anyway. That could wait for later.

I quietly walked back to the bedroom and slipped into bed with her. I slipped my legs under the sheets so I wouldn't let any heat out. It wasn't cold in the rv, but the night cooled it down. I moved closer to her and she grabbed onto me. I put my arms around her.

Her eyelids began fluttering. They looked like they were going to open.
>>
File: waking up 2.jpg (90 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
waking up 2.jpg
90 KB, 500x650
I have to go to sleep now. I am driving the carpool tomorrow so I need sleep. See you tomorrow.

I may have a little time during the day but idk. Tomorrow night is busy, too. There is a thread on the first page that keeps coming up from January. I don't think this will go away if it gets a few bumps each day.

Please do keep encouraging me. Sometimes I need it. ehh
>>
File: waking up 6.jpg (80 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
waking up 6.jpg
80 KB, 500x666
here are some nice wake up pictures I found. I can't really use them because she wasn't wearing a bra.
>>
File: waking up 11.jpg (26 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
waking up 11.jpg
26 KB, 500x314
>>
File: wake up time.jpg (17 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
wake up time.jpg
17 KB, 600x302
Maybe this is tomorrow morning... I forget
>>
File: 15a.jpg (39 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
15a.jpg
39 KB, 1200x800
What would you call this kind of story or writing? Someone mentioned Smut but I thought smut to be those shit stories in those cheap porno mags I kept hidden when I was a freshman in high school.

What do you call this?

Good morning
>>
File: 1.jpg (455 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
455 KB, 800x1200
Also, if you think any of these pictures look like the female character, just know that I am looking for pretty girls in the right situations when I look for pictures. She can look however you think she looks. Just imagine the right girl for the story. I can't share pictures of her
>>
File: 1339876348124.jpg (28 KB, 291x308) Image search: [Google]
1339876348124.jpg
28 KB, 291x308
>>742560
>she was still a virgin.
>>
>>745003
creative non fiction, keep it going op this story is clutch as fuck
>>
>>745003
Erotic literature may be a bit more specific, but creative non-fiction for sure.
>>
b b b bump
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 410x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 410x311
1,000 pages plus for a fucking blow job?
>>
File: 1426512519385.jpg (76 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
1426512519385.jpg
76 KB, 1280x956
>>745103
It was more of a hand job. Some people like details. I enjoy writing it.

I thought this picture was funny when I saw it
>>
I enjoy reading it a lot! Is somebody already making this into a compilation? This deserves bein re-read now and then.
>>
File: 1422037483924.jpg (826 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1422037483924.jpg
826 KB, 3264x2448
damn i cant wait for the description of the next night, i hope she allowed you to lick her ass
>>
>>745107
Thank you. I have it saved in a text file. I am trying to compile all the pictures I used but it's hard to find some of them again.

>>745127
I hope so, too. It's a long trip home in a slow motorhome.
WOW! That butt looks amazing. Her hole is so far down there! It would be fun to smush my face down there to lick up. yumm. Do you have any other pictures of her? Dang
>>
File: 1425878928442s.jpg (4 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1425878928442s.jpg
4 KB, 125x114
Bump
>>
File: waking up 5.jpg (124 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
waking up 5.jpg
124 KB, 500x750
Her cracked open. She peered into my eyes through her slightly opened eyes. She cracked a smile and asked what time it was. I said it was just after 7. She said she didn't want to get up. She wanted to lay in my arms instead. She pecked me on the cheek and rolled onto her back. I wrapped my arms around her and held her under the covers. It felt like she was smiling.

I let lied with her a few minutes. She felt so warm after I had been out of bed. It was nice. I asked if she wanted to swim. She said she needed to, but she was tired. I told her I would swim with her. She turned and smiled.

She pushed me out and bed and told me to get ready. I told her I would get my Speedo. She let out a loud laugh. I walked to the front of the camper to my bag. I heard her quietly utter, 'ooh' as I was walking away. Maybe she was looking at my butt?

I got to my bag and pulled out a pair of board shorts. I looked back and told her I forgot to pack my Speedo. She shook her head and smiled. She was sitting up now, lightly wrapped in the covers. Her legs were out from under the covers. She had the most perfect legs I had ever seen.
>>
lol this thread is soo long that it crashes the capture extension that ive been using to save it in case of 404.
>>
File: wrapped in sheets.jpg (82 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
wrapped in sheets.jpg
82 KB, 1000x670
I grabbed my board shorts and looked for some boxers. Do I really need boxers to swim with her? Nah.

She got up and the blankets fell around her smooth skin. She was holding the top around her with one arm and the rest looked as if they were flowing in a calm breeze. She walked to me before I could put my shorts on. We shared a kiss. She said one for you and one for you. She bent over and gave a kiss.

She looked to me and asked me to close my eyes. She said to put my shorts on while I had my eyes closed. I bent over and my forehead her her tummy. She grabbed the back of my neck and told me to keep my eyes shut.
>>
File: black 2.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
black 2.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1200
My face was forced into that soft garden I had kissed the night before. It didn't feel so soft now. She was being rough. I liked it. I kept my eyes closed to please her. I dropped to my knees and let the shorts go. I put my hands on her thighs.

The hair was being forced onto my face. As soft as it was, it felt like scratching. I thought my face would be red from the abrasion when we were done. It could be as red as she wanted it to. It was awesome. She pushed my head lower and I felt my lips brush against her smooth lips. It was shaven clean down here. My nose was still buried in the hair.

I wanted to stick my tongue out and find her clit deep between these smooth lips. Would she be mad? I didn't want to chance it. I wanted to eat her pussy when she was ready.

She pushed my head back and slapped me. I kept my eyes closed. She asked what I thought I was doing down there. I didn't respond. She just slapped me. Would it get worse if I opened my eyes? I wanted to open my eyes to see her naked body. She must have opened the sheets or dropped them to allow me in. Shit.
>>
File: walking to room.jpg (20 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
walking to room.jpg
20 KB, 420x630
She spoke sternly to me and demanded that I only open my eyes when she said so. I shook my head up and down. It wasn't a voice of anger or contempt, but one I had not heard her use before. I heard the sheets rustle and the floor creaked as she turned around. She took a step and told me to open my eyes.

I sprung open my eyes to see her. She was walking to the back room. It was only a few steps away, but watching her leave made it feel longer. She was holding the sheets around her waste, covering from her butt to the floor. Her back was smooth and clean. I could see her lower back flex with each step.

She turned her head and looked to me. She told me to close my eyes again. I shut them tight.

She had full control. She could do whatever she wanted with me. I would let her do whatever she wanted with me.
>>
File: rv inside.jpg (15 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
rv inside.jpg
15 KB, 360x239
I heard the sheets drop. I didn't dare open my eyes. I was so focused on her exposed skin while I had my eyes open that I didn't see her carrying the bag back to the bedroom. I heard it land on the bed. The zipper zipped open.

I knew she was completely naked standing in the bedroom. She was probably standing in view of the hallway. She didn't have to trust me not to look. She knew I wouldn't look.

Today, she didn't ask what swim suit to wear. I hope she would put the on the bikini. She told me to put on my shorts. I got up and put them under my feet. I slipped them on. Right after they passed my crotch, I heard the floor in the bedroom creak. Was she watching me?

She moved around for a minute. I heard her stop and she asked to open my eyes.
>>
>>745198
shit, that one has no couch. oops
>>
File: 1424782008629.jpg (503 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1424782008629.jpg
503 KB, 800x1200
I won't be back until later tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 540x960
>>745200
d-don't be long Op
>>
>muh dick

Get back here OP.
>>
GREAT. I LIKE PEOPLE TO HEAR ME CUM........ 7193384336
>>
>>745168
Well the pictures are here :-) If you point jdownloader to the start post, it will suck them all in one go.
>>
>>745303
Is there a website that will tell me how to use it with 4chan? I am updating it now
>>
>>745355
You gonna post op?
>>
Bumpitty
>>
File: 1425554505909.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1425554505909.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>745292
>mfw I live in that area code
>>
File: 2.jpg (172 KB, 773x593) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
172 KB, 773x593
Disney Princess Femdom
>>
I slowly opened my eyes. Where would she be? What would she be wearing? As I opened my eyes, she was smiling and reaching for her robe. She took it and I watched her roll it around her to put it on. She stepped into her flip flops and I stared. She walked toward me and asked if I still needed her to tell me what to do. I snapped out of my staring stupor and looked for my flip flops. She walked to the door and I eagerly followed.

She looked back and asked if I forgot my towel.
>>
File: pool3.jpg (119 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
pool3.jpg
119 KB, 500x377
Huh? I asked. She told me to turn around and get a towel. It was chilly outside. I liked this controlling side of her. I had never seen it before.

She stood there, looking annoyed. I came back out with a towel and eagerly smiled. She turned and walked away, emotionless. I shrugged and followed. I always walked faster than her so I caught her quick. I got beside her and she smiled to me. I said good morning. I don't think I had.

We walked around a few corners and arrived at the pool. I walked a few paces ahead of her and unlocked the gate for her. As we were walking to the pool, she kept looking around. I didn't know why. While I was holding the gate, she stopped for a second and looked around, once more. She looked in every direction.

While I was closing the gate, trying not to let it slam, she took off her robe, threw it on a chair, and dove into the pool. I didn't get to see her in the bikini again. I guess I could see it in the pool or later when we got out. I just wanted to see her body again. It had been a few minutes too long.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.