[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aku-Mu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: RJ172765_img_smp1.jpg (453 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
RJ172765_img_smp1.jpg
453 KB, 1200x800
Did anyone beat this game if so how do you finish it I am having problem with it
>>
Too much rape and sluttery. I couldn't get into it. Not a fan of basically selling girls to go have sex with other men. If I'm gonna have a slave, she should be devoted only to me
>>
>>4216922

>Beat the game once, getting enough money for the Monkey machine + enema
>Start again, opting to keep items from previous playthroughs
>Do Monkey thing, rest, enema, rest

This should net you 25 dev/tec/obe every time it's done. Repeat it till you hit 100 on all of them (around day 19). You can probably just stick to the monkey thing but I didn't want to waste Pow.

Make sure to get her to max using the "high speed" option during the scenes and then use the "low speed" scenes. Repeat till you hit MAX as many times as you can until she faints (5 for enema/monkey thing). That's what n x MAX means, you get that many points for every time she hits max.

I wish the other characters had a bit more to them.
>>
>>4217536
I forgot: you also need the washbowl. But what kind of sick fuck wouldn't give their slave a bowl to shit in, anyway?
>>
>>4216922
What is this game?
>>
Thank You It's works you save my life lol
>>
Aku-Mu is a game it about you train Main character: Yukari Tak*ba turn her into your slave by doing hardcore stuff
>>
I suppose it's pointless to ask for a link or a source, or a URL? Aku-mu returns irrelevant Google results.
>>
>>4217550
>>4217574
[New][160306][KOJIRO] Aku-Mu [Eng sub]
>>
>>4217574
did you even -try-.

http://www.zeoarchives.net/2016/03/game-aku-mu-english-subtitles.html
>>
Here is the links if that link go down
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/english-%5B160306%5D%5Bkojiro%5D-aku-mu-%5Benglish-subtitles%5D-%5Bre172765%5D-471347/
>>
>>4217582
>[New][160306][KOJIRO] Aku-Mu [Eng sub]
thank you anon
>>
>>4217101
You cant do that in this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.