[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sealed breed room 2 translation project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: RJ131930_img_main.jpg (265 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
RJ131930_img_main.jpg
265 KB, 560x420
Hi /h/, I came up with the idea of finishing a translations. I have managed to get the missing parts of translated text. Here is one of the endings:

Ending 4:
約束の日がやってきた。

「出ろ。」

「約束通り、開放してやる。早く出ろ。」

「……こ、こんなに尽くしたのに、もう捨てるのですか?」

「捨てる?可笑しな事を言う。

あれだけ反抗していたのは何だったのだ。」

「私は私に忠誠を誓う女にしか興味がない。」

そう、迷い無く言ってのけた。
いつか渡したはずのナイフは部屋の隅でホコリを被っている。

彼女が欲しいのは自由ではない。

しかし簡単に信じるわけにはいかない。

「くくく……
そんなにココが良いなら、審査してやろう。」

「それに合格したら、俺もモノとして可愛がってやる。」

「今日中に俺に10回射精させてみろ。
それが出来たら認めてやる。」

Unfortunately I dont know Japanese and I don't know if this is a lot to ask, but if someone could translate these for me I could put them back into the game.
I could post other endings and pre/post h-scene text here. The thing is, I don't want machine translation.
>>
There are only 4 endings left for translation and 31 pre/post h-scene texts. Here is one of the post h-scene text (so you can see if it is long):
<pink>
「見ないで…ください……」
<brue>
「大股開いて人前で小便か。汚らわしい変態女だ。」
<brue>
「お前をアイドル扱いしていた野郎どもが見たらどう思うかな。」
<pink>
「……。」
<black>
恥じらいは残っているようだ。
<black>
しかし変態的な快楽に目覚めているのも事実。
もう後戻りできない。
>>
Where can you get this game?
>>
File: 1419638993101.gif (120 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1419638993101.gif
120 KB, 400x400
>>4196211
OP this has potential. But, you ought to show us why this is worth getting translated in the first place. Show us screen shots, give us trustworthy download links to get the game. Starting a thread and demanding/requesting things without showing why we should care is not going to get you far. I'm sure anons will help you if you give them the things you want help on (Ex. the game). You are basically saying that you want help on an essay and stating what you think needs to be fixed but without having the essay in hand and thus no corrections can be made.
>>
">>4198958"
Translation of the title seems to very, but it is on kat under the title "sealed room breed 2".
https://kat.cr/sealed-room-breed-2-t10210535.html
>>
>>4198958
Also, you never played it? What the fuck are you doing here?

The title is there, just use nyaa
>>
>>4199206
I'm here to just make a suggestion, because this thread has been pretty slow going (though anything on /h/ tends to act this way) and I think it has potential. The way I see it is if this was a well known/ popular H-game it would have either A) already been completely translated or B) the thread would have been going at a decent flow. So, with it being relatively unknown game creating a demand (in the economic sense) would greatly increase the chance that people would be willing to spend time on it. Not many people are willing to take time on things that no one will appreciate or use. So, generating interest in the game will make it more successful in the long run and one way to generate interest is to showcase the game and show why its worth while. Sorry for coming off as crass Anon.
>>
>>4198958
Well, you can see this game in recommended on /hgg/ with download and stuff. It even have a translation of about 50% by some anon, but he abandoned the translation about year ago. But he posted the necessery programs to translate it further (in his translation rar)
>>
>>4197500
On google.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>4196211
Give some context for this, and which character is saying which line?
>>
>>4204756
It sounds like OP just needs a translation and he will put it into the game himself. Unless Japanese is a very context based language requiring context to translate.
>>
>>4205614
Well, it will be more accurate with context.

The first line could be "The promised day finally arrives.", "The day that was promised has come." or just "Graduation day."/"Promised day." as a title. If someone is saying it to someone else, the first option would be more correct.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-03+at+09.30.51).jpg (103 KB, 798x597) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-03+at+09.30.51).jpg
103 KB, 798x597
>>4200055
Games already in the top 10 most downloaded games on DLsite.

It's one of the hentai games worth giving money to (unlike the dime a dozen RPG maker clones).

The menu isn't that hard to get though.
>>
File: 1445523881657.jpg (431 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445523881657.jpg
431 KB, 1280x960
>>4204756
>>4205614
>>4206491
I hope OP did not abandon the thread.
>>
>>4208271
Prepare to be disappointed.
>>
>>4210181
Fucking blows and anon was going to translate too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.