[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dirty Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
A platonic friend/friend with benefits of mine has been doing an ERP for me but she feels she's been struggling with dirty talk. I've been trying to provide analogies and ways to describe what is fun and exciting about dirty talk in a hentai scene.

I don't even like really explicit stuff, like I enjoy getting her to say stuff like "I'm your naughty little slut..." when we get intimate as she likes to be super submissive most of the time.

Any idea of how to phrase/frame out what is exciting to guys regarding dirty talk? Random dump thread during, I suppose.
>>
What's exciting to one guy might not be exciting for another guy. What kinds of scenarios do you like to go through with her? It sounds like you like being the dominent one in your fantasies, so that's a start.

Which words or euphemisms for boobs/ass/vagina/penis or various sex acts do you consider to be the sexiest? Which adjectives do you most prefer to hear before each of those? You'd be surprised how much simple phrasing can turn a sentence into something much sexier.
>>
>>4175322
Hentai is the source for the most awkward of dirty talk. I would look elsewhere.
>>
>>4175325

For the most part I agree, but since we're usually at long distance things like sharing hentai and Skyping or ERP is the way we get off together, it seems a good place to work from.

>>4175324

For scenarios it's usually stuff like a slave auction, forced marriage, defeated heroine... we shy away from stuff regarding blackmail and NTR, she's a big fan of scenes where her character gets lovingly trained to be a sex slave.

It's kinda funny as despite how perverted she is her dirty vocabulary is very limited. She's been using words like cock, pussy, cunt, lewd, horny, naughty, slutty and whore for the most part... but she'll love doing slave training, public usage, incest, tentacles, futa and some other /d/ stuff.

Part of the reason why she's so damned cute.
>>
>>4175332
It sounds like the sort of dirty talk that might be good for you would involve her returning the affection you show her while training her. Or stuff involving her shyly admitting how much she loves how you're touching her. Does that sound like what you're looking for?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.