[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading Shirono Mahiro's recent series is making me dep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: P109.jpg (614 KB, 1200x1770) Image search: [Google]
P109.jpg
614 KB, 1200x1770
Reading Shirono Mahiro's recent series is making me depressed as fuck. You read page 109 from this book and tell me this doesn't make you feel bad and horny at the same time.

Here is link to source: http://exhentai.org/g/869481/db5978af7e/?p=2
>>
Oh and btw if you can't go into exhentai just register to e-hentai and download the exhentai app on google. Use the exhentai app to log in to exhentai.
>>
>>4164102
I can't read moon runes, so I have no idea why I should feel bad about this. Looks like generic cheating / NTR to me.
>>
>>4164102
Wait, really dude?

Shirono Mahiro is just another repetitive hentai mangaka.
>proposes swinging
>husband and other girl isn't the focus but the wife
>practice sex with another man for husband sake!
It's really stupid, and you should feel bad for feeling something for this shit.

>>4164110
Exactly.
This author has a pattern to all his works which is the same for every ntr manga even the swinging was a bait for the naive reader.
>>
File: yea.png (617 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
yea.png
617 KB, 894x894
because the characters remind me of them.
>>
File: hehe.gif (713 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
713 KB, 500x281
and them.

Hits me right in the feels. Getting his gf taken away after one fuck. If there is any justice in this the redhead should go with the black-haired dude and be done with it.
>>
>>4164132
>no megane
>no shy tsundere boy

>the other couple is just a bleached hair guy
>and the girl is just a slut with bleached hair

Damn son, they're not even close.
>>
>>4164133
>Getting his gf taken away after one fuck

And you take something like that seriously? You must be really new. I don't know why so many artists jump the stupid NTR bandwagon lately when it's always the same shit. No other genre is as repetitive and stale as this one. There are some artists who are good at it such as Itaba Hiroshi, but those are the absolute minority.

The second chapter plays out all the stupid and expected tropes as well with the typical slutification and her BF having a small dick.
>>
>>4164156
if her bf had a small dick how was the other girl able to get off to him?
>>
Does anyone want me to post the entire chapter or do you want to read it on your own time?

btw story gets really dumb sometimes.
>>
File: p_133.jpg (571 KB, 1200x1696) Image search: [Google]
p_133.jpg
571 KB, 1200x1696
>>4164157
The size of the dick only matters a lot in Hentai where they always exaggerate it, especially in NTR with micropenises for the ones being cucked and monster cocks for the Netoris. It's ridiculous.
Here:
http://exhentai.org/s/12dcbb3741/893809-133

>>4164159
No, we don't. Barely any moon readers here and there is a link anyway.
>>
>>4164162
>small penis
every fucking time
>>
>>4164139
with bleached red hair,
and the black hair girl's huge titties
>>
>>4164180
Wow its so fucking similar!!

Nope, you can find tits everywhere and Erika is almost flat in Mahouka and the other main feature is her glasses.
>>
Someone explain why the mc's girl cried after the 1st fuck?
>>
>>4164862
First time having a non-micro dick inside of her
Pleasure was too great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.