[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Romance/ Plot with effort/ interesting or unique setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: shin ringetsu.jpg (119 KB, 380x536) Image search: [Google]
shin ringetsu.jpg
119 KB, 380x536
usually, the best or well known hentais are the ones with great or decent animation(depending on who you ask). However, in terms of plot/story, they tend to be simple or common. For most people, what makes them stand out is the animation backed with good or decent character design, so let's give other hentais a chance.

this thread is for hentais in which the plot/dialogue is more interesting than the sex scenes they provide, since they tend to have average or below average animation and/or character design

I'll start with pic-related.
>>
File: urge to rape.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
urge to rape.webm
1 MB, 640x480
Jokei Kazoku Inbou

>A corrupt politician, who's been using his power and influence to screw as many beautiful woman as he can, kicks the bucket. The "lone wolf" son of one of his former employees goes in on a "sleeper mission" of revenge.

the main flaw of this one is ep 2

the VN isn't in english so there maybe some difficulties in knowing more of the story.
>>
File: 32001l.jpg (43 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
32001l.jpg
43 KB, 225x350
Tsuma no haha sayuri

>MC got ntr'ed by his wife, gets 3 milfs in return

dialogue is great, good potential for ntr-vanilla drama
>>
>>4319644
Wasn't there 2 hentai adapatations of this eroge game?
>>
>>4323033
yup, the original one ends with MC and his wife visiting suzune's grave.

the one in the OP, is an alternate story, i.e what is suzune isn't dead.
>>
File: EV_1311.jpg (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
EV_1311.jpg
110 KB, 800x600
>>4319644
Even though I liked Ringetsu, I'm quite disappointed that Yuiko was just a side character, especially since she was the most willing participant of the four (though perhaps partly due to guilt). The other girls either rejecting, unsure and meh on the plan.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.