[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else find Stringendo really great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 18231l.jpg (80 KB, 321x450) Image search: [Google]
18231l.jpg
80 KB, 321x450
When people talk about classics, they always bring up Bible Black or Front Innocent but how about Stringendo? It rarely see people mention it although It's literally one of the very few hentai that gives you 12 full episodes that are consistent in quality.

It's got decent animation with a variety of different females which has a lot of time spend on them. The stories for some of them is quite damn interesting. There's a lot of ahegao faces and the main thing I like about the show is that there is a lot of Continuous ejaculations from the male which I really enjoy but don't often see when watching hentai.

Not to mention that there's Stretta, Stringendo & Accelerendo Ultimatum Sera, and Accelerando and that even adds up to 9 more content of episodes. Why does it seem so underrated since no one ever talks about it?
>>
>>4317745
I still wait uncensored of this. Resort boin already uncensored hope we wil got this uncensored in the near future.
>>
>>4317745
Well for one it's censored, and while there's some really good scenes, at the same time a lot of it is pretty standard vanilla. 12 episodes of standard vanilla get's old, really fast.
>>
>>4317754
There's a lot of multiple variety of scenarios though so, it shouldn't get that boring. Some of them are pretty damn interesting like,

>Sex in Theater
>Sex while taking pictures
>Maid scene
>Guy being blind folded and thinking he's fucking his girl but instead he's fucking a different girl other than his actual girl.
>Girl getting raped in a locker room
>Fat guy goes into beast mode after taking a sex pill
>Sex in elevator after the power goes out
>>
>>4317745
holy shit another anon who really liked stringendo? mah nigga

despite not having any romance-plot like other vanilla hentai, they basically show you different girls and how they act.

for me, the best girl is mizuho.

all her blowjob scenes are the best
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.