[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /h/ just wanted to show you something that some of you m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: bikumbum.jpg (302 KB, 1416x1200) Image search: [Google]
bikumbum.jpg
302 KB, 1416x1200
Hey /h/ just wanted to show you something that some of you might not be familiar with called "waifu2x"

http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

it is some sort of a "Single-Image Super-Resolution for Anime-Style Art using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks" as they call it

basically it can turn a small res image into a big one with the same quality as the small one or even better

pic related where i took the top one and used waifu2x on it

also i heard that some one made a port for it for avisyth (using it on videos) but the process take really long long time and require A Lot of calculating power to do all the frames

any thoughts?
>>
>>4317099
very interesting
>>
File: Reimu 2.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Reimu 2.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
I'll be using this to res-up low quality/low res H images and smugs.
>>
Obviously it can't create new detail but it makes a really good effort.
>>
is this the end of the "pic for ants" ?
>>
Don't talk to me or my waifu ever again
>>
I can see the difference :0
>>
Nice, but there's a size limit, sadly.
I wanted to see how far it'd go, but i wouldn't go beyond this. I'm guessing 2500 is the max it can resize?
>>
File: SMUG ANIME GIRLS.gif (2 MB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
SMUG ANIME GIRLS.gif
2 MB, 236x244
>>4317349
Here you go
>>
>>4319246
Of course not. Retards will still save thumbnails.
>>
>>4319827
Using the website yes. However you can get the source and if you have a nvidia card do it yourself with no side restrictions
https://github.com/nagadomi/waifu2x
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.