[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Princess 69 the most disturbing, violent anime out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Princess 69.jpg (31 KB, 225x316) Image search: [Google]
Princess 69.jpg
31 KB, 225x316
Is Princess 69 the most disturbing, violent anime out there?

It's one of the few ones where the girls are actually fucked against their will. They never end up breaking and wanting more. Nope. It's just straight up rape.

Add to that the seemingly violent bondage (especially the nipple clips that drew blood) and the voice acting, and it can feel pretty uncanny, I shit you not.

Also, it has Murakami's animation style. You've seen it before, right? The fast-paced, piston-like thrusting in stuff like Taimanin Asagi, Kangoku Senkan, Seifuku Shoujo, and Dark Love. No one does it like Murakami.

There's also a show called Kazama Mana (I think?) wich is Murakami's too, and pretty dark, though for some reason Princess 69 was unsettling for me at a few parts.
>>
Watch kowaku no toki
>>
I'm pretty sure euphoria might be worse. I mean the MC strangled the bitch to death while fucking her in the fifth episode.
>>
Oh god no. There was this one hentai where some guys raped this girl from some other gang. They nailed her hands to the wall, and then they rammed a sharp metal rod into her vagina for kicks. She somehow managed to dislodge herself, but collapsed and further impaled the rod, finishing her off.

Then we have some other guys who went against the other gang, and raped the girl near to the corpse of her boyfriend who got his brains blown off.

Really fucking edgy, and I thank whatever god allowed me to forget its name.
>>
>>4312718
Did you never watch the 4th episode? They all willingly join his Harem afterwards, cleaning and cooking for him happily and fighting over who gets the next turn fucking the guy.
>>
>>4313146
This. Girl getting fucked by a bull agaist her will and other girl getting her legs chop off because they were in the way to her vagina, than getting her arms and boobs cut off. Her boobs being cut as well everything while still fucking. Lastly she got her eye poked out and skull fucked.
>>
>>4313165
I'm into guro but I don't think I've seen this one. Source?
>>
>>4312718
haha no
>>
>>4312718
>Also, it has Murakami's animation style. You've seen it before, right? The fast-paced, piston-like thrusting in stuff like Taimanin Asagi, Kangoku Senkan, Seifuku Shoujo, and Dark Love. No one does it like Murakami.

Oh, so it's absolute trash? Good to know.
>>
>A Time to Screw
Vacuum, Fist...
>>
>>4313146
>>4312718
The Bondage Game is the realest hentai ya bish
>>
>>4312718
>They never end up breaking and wanting more.
You know, despite what hentai has taught you, that's a perfectly normal response.
>>
>>4315578
I think that's exactly what he's saying

Most hentai 'plots' involve the chick breaking and become a lust addled slut two hours after taking their first dick.
>>
>>4314219
It's actually really good. It dodged the shaky cam period.
>>
>>4315656
I know, m8. I'm saying there's nothing shocking or noteworthy about the occasional attempt to show something that's not ridiculously implausible.

>>4316068
>>4314219
The way you always whine about the exact same thing is almost funny, on the other hand.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.