[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mashou no Nie 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: 1466654597309[1].jpg (191 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1466654597309[1].jpg
191 KB, 500x700
Just hours until this shit drops. How are you preparing your body?
>>
by edging for an hour without cumming
>>
What time does this drop?
>>
>>4311165
within 10 hours I hope
>>
Screens for those that can't wait

http://blog-mougenda.com/blog-entry-3177.html?sp
>>
out in mp4hentai but shit quality
>>
I've got a good feeling about this one
>>
pretty underwhelming-desu
>>
>>4311520
I think we All do
>>
>all new releases up on nyaa already, with seeders
>except for this

why
>>
>>4311544
save your cum for the best
>>
>>4311545
yeah I'm not interested in any of the other new stuff. It's this and the new studiofow thing coming out next week for this month.
>>
Man this better be good! It's be 3 days without cumming and I already starting fapping to the new releases.

Calbo works new video might put me over the top.
>>
It's not on nyaa yet, but I found it elsewhere.

http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/o0kw9Rlu/file.html

You're welcome.
>>
>>4311624
Thanks guy
>>
that is a true annon
>>
>>4311624
>>4311644
>>4311650
it's the mp4hentai upload. Quality is shit but at least it's a fast download. biohrd has his typical uploads, higher quality but it takes hours to get them done and they're sites he makes money off of so fuck him. I can wait till it's up on nyaa.
>>
Wow, all the scenes are super hardcore and it re-uses background music from both Jutaijima and Prison Battleship
>>
>>4311667
Like Taimanin Asagi levels?
>>
>>4311673
Yeah pretty spot on - especially since most of the scenes are based on two sisters. It's like Asagi or Prison Battleship without the brainwashing treatment. There is a lot more anal, DP and triple penetration going on
>>
Scenes are good but the quality is kinda low, IMHO.

A bit disappointing compared to other Murakami works.
>>
>>4311673
nothing can surpass TA & KS ever.
>>
>>4311681
that's because of shitty encoding & framerate on mp4 version of it. wait for hikiko
>>
>>4311681
low quality ? what you've been smoking !?
>>
>>4311683
why didn't hikiko upload it today ?
>>
File: c4534345453.jpg (50 KB, 594x486) Image search: [Google]
c4534345453.jpg
50 KB, 594x486
>surprise scat
>>
>>4311700
It's even on the back cover. I initially thought it was the wine the put into her
>>
the younger girl's screams sound like she's being murdered
>>
>>4311702
Well, they stab her pretty vigorously
>>
>>4311702
older one is sure turned on !
>>
can you link me guys i only found the low quality one thank you guys :)
>>
Even though his art style is still lacking, Murukami is starting to show signs of returning to his former glory. This was pretty hardcore.
>>
Mmmmmmmmm chocolate
>>
I should just start downloading the biohrd version already so the torrent will finally pop up when it's close to finishing.
>>
>>4311758
password is biohrd
https://mega.nz/#!xNAAQB4D!l_sn9Qo7nWcNwWfxiV5If7ru0hWd7xwuZCQP65FRWZE
>>
>3
There's another 2?
>>
>>4311821
It's an adaptation of the third game. That's all
>>
Ok so now can we get a sequel with all the beast stuff?
>>
There u go http://hentaiplay.net/mashou-no-nie-3-hakudaku-no-umi-ni-shizumu-injoku-no-reiki-episode-1/
>>
Can anyone tell me at which moment does the scat happen? Its a turn off for me, thank you.
>>
>>4311906
Almost at the end.
The whole thing was pretty shit anyway though.
>>
When is hentai going to be brought back to its glorious days? All of the new shit coming out are boring as heck.
>>
>>4311897
Would that also be the part where shes in the keg filled with cum?
>>
>>4311070
Boring/10
>>
this was good alot of ahegao faces love it 9/10 its the best this month
>>
>>4311906
Not scat, it was ale coming out of her ass.
>>
Good stuff fapped twice to this already :)
>>
>>4311070
8/10 not the best of his work not bad but great !!!!
>>
>>4311971
better than most hentai that came out lately and certainly better than the taimanin asagi sequel
>>
>>4311974
>better than the taimanin asagi sequel
You mean Makai Kishi Ingrid?
>>
>>4311974
True that this hentai is better then most hentai that released lately that we can agree on
>>
>>4311999
lmao no I meant the sequel that doesn't actually exist but people somehow think it exists.
Kinda like a conspiracy theory (hentai)
>>
>>4312005
Remember that on the internet you cannot certainly know if someone is sarcastic if it is not explicitly stated. (Poe's law)
>>
Wait so no one cares about Rance 4? that's like the only hentai I've ever got excited for its upcoming (maybe a little bit for futabu as well)
>>
>>4312011
thing is makai kishi ingrid isn't really a sequel to taimanin asagi
>>
>No brown sugar in sight. Brown sugar was the best character.
> No supernatural stuff. This is a Liquid release and chock full of supernatural rape. Murakami decided, "Nope."
> Everyone's giving this ratings up the wazoo.

WAT

Fucking 6/10 cause Murakami raped the source material.
>>
>>4312013
Ep. 4 was garbage. You don't end the previous episode on some of the most intense, hardcore shit ever seen in animated hentai and then dedicate the entirety of the next episode to vanilla bullshit.
>>
>>4311070
This was the best of this month. Added to the collection
>>
>>4311910
I see what you did there
>>
>>4312044
may or may not get an ep 2 or more so hope that we get another ep
>>
>>4312081
This was good so i hope we get an ep2
>>
10/10 Loved it
>>
>>4312045
yeah, other than the green haired girl, ep4 was a disappointment. fortunately looks like there will be a 5th
>>
torrent has no seed, wtf
>>
File: Screenshot.png (47 KB, 1065x462) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
47 KB, 1065x462
>>4312188
What?
>>
I wonder if Murakami will ever do a straight up lesbian hentai one day.
>>
>>4312257
lesbian rape? that might be interesting.
>>
>>4312257
Dark Love part 1's before last scene had something like that. The one where the prostitute takes the maid's virginity as she is forced to watch her friend get fucked by the guy she likes.
>>
I remember that(Hot as hell). But, I would love an all girl Murakami hentai.
>>
>>4311070
>Mashou no Nie 3
Why is this 3 if its the first
>>
>>4311682
Agree, this was pretty good but not as good as Taimanin Asagi watchable though.
>>
Senpai this wasn't even as good as Kedamono or SLG
>>
the animation in this is absolutely shit, like the loops are 3-4 frames
>>
File: KURANCE-SAN.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KURANCE-SAN.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Dude it's NEVER been this bad
>>
I like the pink dress princess a lot. I hope there will be more of her in ep 2.
>>
>>4311070

Anyone know how long until there's a subbed version?
>>
>>4312398
A day or so
>>
I swear to God, I can't stand how Murakami colors people's skin nowadays. It's always a shade of red.
>>
>>4312408
I can't remember what site i was on but it was a 30 some minute video of all his work starting with the earliest all the way to his latest(excluding this one for obvious reasons). It was somewhere between the first nurse and second nurse one he put out where his art style slowly started getting twisted into the insanity that it is today. His first couple were all very normal looking h-anime.
>>
>>4312425
His early work was shit. His best shading was the years between Night Shift Nurses and KS.
>>
>>4312527
Thats what I was getting at was those mid ground works around Night shift nurse was amazing. It was like Kuro Ai onward that he's gone off the deep end in one aspect or another with each release. not saying the newer stuff is bad but it does have some WTF moments and concepts going on in some of them.
>>
>Oh boy am I ready to fap to another hardcore hentai featuring great animations, lighting, etc.
>Mashou no Nie 3
>No boner
>Skips through parts
>Reach the shit part

Looks like hentais these days are literal shit-tier.
What the fuck happened to PIXY? They're like, inactive for more than a year. Did they got annihilated?
>>
>>4312556
>mfw there will never be a good hardcore tentacle hentai like In'youchuu
Fuck me lads, I'm getting depressed only thinking about it.
>>
That was rather underwhelming.
>>
That was fantastic and the best Murakami work by a long shot
If it's this good on the first episode I can't imagine the rest
Honestly on part with the game, some equivalent scenes were even better.
>>
File: straw.webm (805 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
straw.webm
805 KB, 1280x720
so underwhelming, even 3slg was better
>>
File: sre.webm (923 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sre.webm
923 KB, 800x600
>>
>>4312754
source?
>>
>>4312390
>1080p
how ?
>>
>>4312770
upscaling
>>
File: woah.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
542 KB, 311x283
I don't care if you guys say it was underwhelming. It's still miles better than any other h-anime released by any other company in the last months.

I still think Dark Love was his best stuff drawing wise though.
>>
>>4312810
I call it Dank Love now
>>
>>4311078
sauce my dude?
>>
There will be a second episode right?
This was fucking great, I don't what you guys are smoking.
>>
I don't know m8 but to me it seems like it has a lot of wasted potential. Take for example the scene where the whole crew of the pirate gal was getting fucked, I would like to have watched more of that.
The pirate gal needed more fucking time.
Also the rest of the scenes with the blonde sisters felt like it was not that "obscure" as it should have be.

In my opinion I would rate it as a solid 6.9/10 compared to his previous works and 8.5/10 compared with the other animations of this season.
>>
File: next.png (820 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
next.png
820 KB, 1024x768
>>4312938
You'll get more Olivia later
This is only the first episode.

>Also the rest of the scenes with the blonde sisters felt like it was not that "obscure" as it should have be.
It was fine, at least the girls sometimes get more than 2 dicks now, something that never even happened to Asagi or Kangoku Senkan.

I wonder if they'll animate the tentacles scenes next, or this
>>
>>4312945
>drowned in semen
Oh boy.

Anyways I still want to see the orgy of the olivia's crew.
>>
The special that only has the female VA + animation is just too good. Are there any other OVAs that have done the same? The only ones that come to mind are Reunion and some of the isshoni H shiyo OVAs, as they don't bother voicing the MC
>>
>>4314124
Too bad they skipped the sound effect

>>4312947
You're right, they skipped over that scene a bit too quickly
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.