[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got the liru VN/flash thing and Im having a couple problems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: Oruzheynaya.png (932 KB, 1271x668) Image search: [Google]
Oruzheynaya.png
932 KB, 1271x668
So I got the liru VN/flash thing and Im having a couple problems. It deletes my save file so I have to go through all the scenes again, and I can't seem to get the hang of the mood system yet either, any help out there?
>>
>>4308456
Mood buttons are bugged, try multiple times switching each one for each scene.
Deleting save is probably flash, if you use a system cleaner or something it might pick up the .sol file and remove it.
For Windows it'll be somewhere in:
> %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
>>
>>4308457
Elaborate?
>>
>>4308459
Flash's save file system relies on what are known as SharedObjects:
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/net/SharedObject.html

When you ask flash to create or open one of these, a .sol file is created in a subdirectory in the folder noted in:

>>4308457

The subdirectory used is often recognised as a temporary directory, just like browsing history, by various system cleaning applications. For example, CCleaner.
These applications can remove the .sol files, thus erasing your progress.
It should also be noted that the exact path used by flash is determined by where you run the application that creates the save. If you have two copies of the same game in different locations, two different save files will be created. (Note, you can avoid this by providing a specific path in the SharedObject but seismic has unfortunately not done so).

As for the button being bugged, you'll have to note for yourself the behaviour of the buttons. Even when you change them they appear to switch back or change the selection almost randomly. This is due to seismic's implementation.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>4308470
Even if I havent run ccleaner it still deletes my progress if I havent opened the game for a few days.
>>
>>4308476
Feel free to navigate to that directory and fish around, you might find that the "File Creation" time is a lot newer than when you first opened the game. (ie: the file was removed and remade at some point.)
Something is messing with those files anon, as for what you'll have to determine that by yourself.
>>
OP here

Well now I have a solid save file copy in a safe place in case I lose my save file again. So thats solved.

What are your experiences messing with the mood system? With the bugs? How has it worked for you guys? I dont really get it at all, any scene just reverts back to the original heart and voice options.
>>
>>4308490
According to previous threads, the setting only has an effect on bath and bed scenes.
And as previously mentioned, it can take multiple attempts (switch back and forth before settling).
>>
Is there a clean link to the full game pre-patched with English?

Just found out about the release a few minutes ago.
>>
>>4308491
So do I select the mood options on the bath or bed scenes or BEFORE I switch to said scene\?
>>
>>4308491
So do I select the mood options before I go to the bed or bath scenes or do I set them when I am on those scenes?
>>
>>4308492
English is built in, switching the option really isn't that difficult.
IF you're preserving the save for the progress, it'll store the selection for English language as a bonus.

>>4308493
>>4308494
Yep
>>
>>4308493
>>4308494

You select the mood in the chapter page and then click on the scene you want to watch

>>4308456

If you bought the game, re-download it from the site you bought it, most problems are fixed in the latest updated version
>>
>>4308492
Down in the right corner there's a option thingy
>>
>>4308456
Cant get the bloody breakfast scene to work, it crashes every time
>>
How do I change the affection level? Can I even change the affection level?
>>
how to unlock last 3 scenes?
>>
>>4308456
who has the mega link for this game?
>>
>>4310229
Is there something wrong with the sukebei one?
>>
Question:
I've been trying to search for a while, but has anyone found any secrets yet? Such as hidden skin tone, wolf scene, or insta-unlock everything.
All the Mami games pretty much had something along those lines, so I wanna believe Liru would too.
>>
File: ezmode.png (11 KB, 115x71) Image search: [Google]
ezmode.png
11 KB, 115x71
>>4311225
>insta-unlock everything
To do this bring up the options menu by clicking the bottom right corner, then clicking in between the ears of the logo. Pic related
>>
>>4311005
can i get that one then? i need to play this
>>
>>4311551
Thanks anon
>>
>>4311886
are you retarded?
>>
>>4312555
not him but I need a name, ze google does nothing
>>
>>4311551
didnt work for me.version 1.0.0.3 if thats even worth mentioning .help anon?
>>
Anyone got a guide for seismic's liru game to unlock all scenes? Or a save files or something.
>>
>>4312654
>>4311551
>>
>>4312655
Sorry, thinking with my dick.

>>4312653
It didn't work for me during a sex scene so I went to the option through chapter select (top right) and tried it again, then it worked.
>>
And this game doesn't work on my computer .. looked everywhere but i have no clue on what's causing it.
Flash player 17 launches then .. jack shit. The usual grey background.

Help .. ?
>>
>>4313493
Fuking hell, just tested the trial and it's the same, it doesn't work anymore !
>>
File: Screenshot (513).png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (513).png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>4312653
I was having this same problem. Just keep restarting the game and clicking between the ears, it finally worked for me
>>
>>4314291
how do you open up the chapter select screen?
>>
>>4308456
I've been googline and lurking threads for weeks to find a fix but nothing is coming up.

This game's framerate runs like shit and there's nothing I can do about it

4790k + r9 290 for those who were gonna reply about using a potato.
>>
Anyone have an english translation for this Game ?

Plz !
>>
>>4311225
what were they in the Mami games?
>>
>>4315685
Click in the lower right corner to open options, and click the right-hand option to turn on English.
>>
>Managed to unlock all the scenes in an hour

Really, just bounce around the options if the cheats don't work.

Pursue any "new" option not presented before. And alternate between food and bath.

Unless there is a scene that can only be unlocked with a hidden click (Which I will admit, VERY curious) then you too can find them without looking for hidden option pixels,
>>
Somehow I found this thread and...

Is there any link, or at least a searchable name for this flash?
>>
>>4316422
https://piratebay.host/torrent/14877500/Wolf_girl_with_you_(The_Liru_Project)_1.0.0.4
>>
>>4316485
Thanks!
>>
>>4315819
Thx anon <3
>>
>>4316485
Thumbs up Anon!

Now, if there was a version 1.0.0.6 available ...
>>
I seem to be missing the mood buttons. any reason this happens?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.