[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taimanin Asagi Uncensored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 950x712
Okay gents, long story short I'm quite a wealthy individual and as such money is no object to me.

I want to finance the original Taimanin Asagi videos publication in the US and as such ensure they are uncensored. I haven't the slightest idea who I need to contact or what channels to do this through.

Tl;dr

I have enough money to bring uncensored Taimanin Asagi to the West. Tell me how.
>>
>>4303081
1. talk to the japanese studio about distribution rights
2. offer them a couple hundred grand or so
3. ???
4. PROFIT (or not, as is generally the case for hentai)

If you offer enough you may get a decent quality source video to work with.

Also you should probably found a distribution company first.
>>
>>4303081
contact "kitty media" they even did a polling to get Asagi licensed.

offer the Pixy/ Lilith a drooling deal ($$$) they can't refuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 950x712
Bumpndump
>>
>>4303081
Are you talking about the game or the animation?
>>
>>4303081
Moar
>>
>>4303081
you asleep ?
>>
The animation by murakami
>>
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 950x712
>>
>>4303167
you're posting pics from the game though so that was a bit confusing
>>
>>4303081
Rather than the anime, it would be awesome if you could get the games uncensored.
>>
>>4303179
Lilith's only ever worked with Manga Gamer for translations and releasing uncensored CGs of their games. If there's anyone who could work up a deal like that it would be them. Considering they haven't released any new Lilith translations in a while I'd assume they just weren't making good money from the releases, or that Lilith wasn't pleased by the sales numbers to bother giving them more titles. Which is stupid considering the titles they gave MG aren't even their popular ones that people would legitimately pay to have like Asagi or Kangoku Senkan.
>>
such a waste just to make 1 uncensored hentai, Why don't you make a WHOLE new hentai? with better story and animation? how many bucks you got? you need at least 3512 k for average 9 Minutes full of animation (excluding the VAs)
>>
>>4303322
>at least 3512 k
that's oddly specific
>>
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 950x712
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.