[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there a torrent yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: flap.png (489 KB, 557x418) Image search: [Google]
flap.png
489 KB, 557x418
So, there a torrent yet?
>>
OP here, guess I found it myself.

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2044438

It's legit, if anyone cares.
>>
>>4302498

how do you play
>>
>>4302498
screenshots?
>>
Oh, it's out? Neat.

Liked the previous one.
>>
It's out on the sound that japanese cats make.
Played it, beat it, and finished the game. FullFlap's stuff is good with me.
>>
File: file.png (119 KB, 798x597) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119 KB, 798x597
>>4302615
>>
File: dicks2.png (309 KB, 798x620) Image search: [Google]
dicks2.png
309 KB, 798x620
>>4302750
>>
File: dicks34.png (350 KB, 797x625) Image search: [Google]
dicks34.png
350 KB, 797x625
>>4302759
>>
>>4302627
Could you be a kind anon and upload a save file?
>>
File: dicks4.png (74 KB, 795x620) Image search: [Google]
dicks4.png
74 KB, 795x620
>>
>>4302562
Here's your two day late walkthrough on Shin-Sei-Den
It's an RPG, so run into enemies, grind, get exp, get gold, kill bosses.

All CG and animations unlock if you get the best ending. So spend the time.
Affection with your mage goes up only when she's under attack. So wait until the enemy has "grappled her" (She has a life bar with "H" as it's symbol. When that depletes, they will grapple her.)
Saving her in this state GREATLY increases affection.
Money is key in this game. Get money, buy the best equipment, move to the next zone.
At mid-range to high affection, the mage will help you in combat.

When your affection is high enough, you can spend the night in an inn with her, where you can increase her hearts (as seen on the status screen)
The higher her hearts, the hornier she is, the hornier she is, the lower her "H"P will be. Eventually, she'll be so overcome by lust, she won't help you in combat anymore. But this is key for the best ending.

You got the best ending if you two marry at the end.

Good luck!
>>
>>4303760
Could you upload a complete save file kind anon?

I'm not the best at moon rune games.
>>
File: RubDatCookie.jpg (140 KB, 802x597) Image search: [Google]
RubDatCookie.jpg
140 KB, 802x597
>>4303760
Is there a way to make her less horny again, too?
>>
>>4303760
Wait, was THAT the "best" ending?
I feel kinda sorry for her.
>>
>>4304207
Think about what you're playing anon.
>>
File: 1452139162193.jpg (28 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1452139162193.jpg
28 KB, 500x332
>start game
>no idea what's going on
>can't read a goddamn thing
>still managed to 100% the game

It was a little on the easy side and the maze pissed me off way more than it should have, but otherwise the game's pretty good.
>>
i don't know how to download
>>
>>4304227
Plus you get the entire gallery unlocked upon finishing. The game basically tells you what exactly you missed. Most of it can be unlocked if you make the girl a full slut at the middle of the game.
>>
There gonna be a translation for this like there was for Demon's sperm? Also anybody know how well it works with VNR?
>>
bumping for save file
>>
anyone interested in a trainer for
gold
girls happiness
hp
mana
lvl
xp
strenght
defense

?
>>
Reposting from a thread of /v/:
I found a 100% save game but you need to register to download it.
Can anyone re-upload it somewhere else?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27289&page=9
>>
>>4307450
have fun

https://mega.nz/#!DMkRkALT!jrkdZqvo4mzcvgrM1LgjetUcULVRCktOJxwx-OTtNwM
>>
>>4307821
>>4307450
based
>>
Somewhat related, does anybody happen to have a torrent for one of Fullflap's previous games where you chase down chicks and then the obvious happens? Failing that the name would be great if anybody happens to remember.
>>
>>4303760
Wow sounds simple but a translation would certainly help. There definitely needs to be more games like these, they don't seem to get much recognition.
>>
>>4303760
So I'm stuck in a place that looks like a temple with a locked iron door. I checked back and couldn't figure out what I'm missing.
>>
>>4312175
Go to the town closest to the temple and talk to a blonde girl in town. She'll give you a key. Only time this happens in the game so the rest is a straight shoot.
>>
Could somebody post the game on mega?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.