[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Animated Scenes from Pero Pero Seduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: background03.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1131) Image search: [Google]
background03.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1131
I made an .html file that plays all animated scenes from the game Pero Pero Seduction that I know of. I was wondering if I should release it because releasing it may cause the devs of the game to do something about it, but today I went to the japanese version of the game and the file addresses there are encrypted so it's only a matter of time before the english version becomes like that too. The file used to be able to show cards, but the english version has already encrypted them so they don't work. So here you go:

>http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=43284248977519170920

The Skip button skips to a part where there is a change in the animation.
>>
File: suc.jpg (61 KB, 336x156) Image search: [Google]
suc.jpg
61 KB, 336x156
>>4289406
Great work anon. I've tried playing this "game" a while back only to find myself disappointed with the sheer amount of content that is permanently locked away from newer players. Not to mention all the grinding required to reach the scenes that are still accessible. So thanks a lot for sharing this!

Now, If you don't mind me asking: since we still have access to all of this, wouldn't it be possible to download the scripts and .swf files locally and essentially be able to play back all the game's scenes while offline? (or atleast keep the looping .swf files.). I want to be able to enjoy this thoroughly.

ps: lilith lil a best.
>>
>>4289406
bump
>>
>>4289406
Guessing this doesn't work anymore due to encryption?
>>
>>4289406
Where's that picture from? Thought that game was just cards or something.
>>
Very nice.
>>
>>4291656
I've made a new version - there is a "Grab Links" button that displays everything there is to download about a scene. The file will start downloading when you click it and the link will disappear so you can download faster and without accidentally duplicating files. There are also characters and backgrounds and all scenes are included in the dropdown now in case I can implement full scenes in the future. jQuery script has been copied in the player itself so it can run offline now.

It can also work with downloaded files. Make a "script" folder in the same folder as the .html file, then copy the files from the links in their directories. For example Char/yuri01.swf should go in script/Char and 03_hinako/Voice/nayotake_55.mp3 should go in script/03_hinako/Voice. To play local files delete the text in the Domain field.

>http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=88952362622654056532

>>4299162
From the filename it's obviously a background from the website.
>>
>>4304046
Forgot to say that you also need to download the script. It should go in script/girlfolder/script (yes, there is another folder named script for each scene)
You can download it by alt+clicking on its link.

The player is still not perfect though and I'm working on it (for example it doesn't support multiple girls in the same scene and sometimes voice might not match for a regular scene)
>>
>>4304046
Is it possible to get these to work on mobile? [spoiler]sorry I'm new to this[/spoiler]
>>
>>4304131
Sure, just open the file with any browser that supports flash, like Dolphin for android.
>>
Guys, what website do you suggest for uploading files that doesn't require registration? tinyupload seems to be kinda shady and all the downloads for offline use will certainly be over 1gb, so I'd need at least three digit MB size support so I can upload them in large chunks.

btw some scenes in the game are bugged and I fix what I see, so it might turn out that this player will be better than the game.
>>
Dear Anon,
Could you give a step-by-step post because I didn't understand how (kinda new to this). I did manage to download your latest player but only displays the one for the Yuri Kashima one. Thanks!
>>
Version 3:
>http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=17958665228109574155
fixed some bugs with the download link generation and scene selection and added all scenes and events - now you can pretty much download the entire Visual Novel aspect of the game. The player will still only play correctly sex scenes though. Added iframe for easier script copying, if your browser supports it. Download folders made more obvious.

>>4304913
1. leave the domain as it is of watching online, delete its contents for local
2. select a girl from the drop down menu
3. select a scene from the drop down menu
note 1: the sex scenes for all girls except Airu are 3, 6, and 9.
note 2: Airu's only sex scene is 4
note 3: gambit events don't have sex scenes
4. select all the text inside the iframe and copy it (click inside the frame, then press ctrl+A, then ctrl+C)
note 1: if your browser does not support iframes follow the link right below it and do the same
5. paste the text inside of the text area right above the three buttons
6. press the select button to start the scene
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.