[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lilim Darkness is back on track baby!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Dearest-Blue.jpg (413 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Dearest-Blue.jpg
413 KB, 500x715
9 years after they released the masterpiece that isTriangle Blue, after polluting their name with boring shit like Wedding Blue and Hunting Blue.

Lilim Darkness drops the bomb that no one was even expecting at this point, Dearest Blue features the craziest events and craziest protagonist since motherfucking Asato Sawamura, he has passed the torch to Mamoru Kouzuka.

https://vndb.org/v19024

http://exhentai.org/g/940098/905841aecb/
>>
File: cg070b.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cg070b.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>4288833
If True Blue and Triangle Blue are so critically acclaimed Eroges due their varied routes and how you can shape the protagonist, then why is no one copying Lilim? True Blue was released in 2002, it basically codified the Netorare genre in Eroges, I can’t even make a list of how many Eroges work in a similar manner.
>>
File: cg032b.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cg032b.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>4288833
The plot may be worth a rea, but the art leaves much to be desired.

Wedding Blue may have been lacking, but it had better art for one.
>>
>>4288846
He didn't get all of Asato's traits though, Asato had a face at least, further marking him as an unique protagonist.
>>
>>4288844
It may have to do with how the Netorare genre has proliferated, it became standard and focused on loss, people who got into the genre recently could be weirded out by the fact not only you can make the protagonist win, but also shape him to become a revenge-bent murderer.
>>
I should just break down and learn moon, no one is ever going to translate these games.
>>
>>4289070
Go for it anon, I mean, what else are you doing with your time if you are here?
>>
>>4288833
>https://vndb.org/v19024

i take it its not translated yet?
how are those hook translators some people are using is it worth it setting one up? been thinking about that since theres alot of good games that have yet to be translated officialy or by fans.
>>
>>4289134
>i take it its not translated yet?
It was released in Japan 9 days ago dude, I've never seen a VN get translated that fast, only simultaneous stuff like NekoPara does it.

Anyway, hook translators are only really effective if you have a certain grasp of japanese already and you are using it to fill in the lines, otherwise it will translate to poorly connected senteces that won't give a you clear meaning of what is being said.
>>
>>4289151
sorry i didnt knew it was a recent release but ye its just sad theres not that many translated VNs out there.
>>
Dearest Blue is a shitty remake of True Blue. The art is awful. Anyone interested translating the True Blue Short Story in English? As in someone who is willing to help out with extracting and inserting the scripts back into the game, editors, etc?
>>
>>4289179
>Dearest Blue is a shitty remake of True Blue.
It only borrows the premisse that some sinister game falls upon the Protagonist and his Childhood friend.

The rules of the Game aren't even the same, nor how the story develops isn't remotely similar.

Also who gives a fuck about True Blue Short Story, it literally shits over True Blue's Good Ending for no reason.

>"Lel, Universty Student is fancing me, oh gosh how can I refuse him, he is so pushy, oh I'm sorry, I'm sure if I pretend to be his girlfriend for a bit he will go away.

>"Hm, I was one hell of a Badass in the Good End in the previous VN, why am I such an oblivious fucker now? of fuck, this trash is pulling moves on my girl, I'm gonna beat his ass, wait why Is she getting on my way, she pities him, but he is obviously trash!

>"I'm the one in fault, I was too weak to refuse his advances, please hit me, I'm the one who deserves getting punched"

>"lol wut, what's wrong with these two? I'm outta here"

>"Now our relationship is back to normal, I wonder why this Short Story was even made, since the status quo persisted; oh well, cheap guarenteed Netorare bucks.
>>
>>4289264
It's inferior. The art sucks and the story is far from being NTR. The short story is just a bonus anyway but Akito's going to be NTRed eitherway.
>>
>Play midway unpatched
>Notice that there are some texts that ITH can't get even with H-Code applied
>Patch the game to 1.01
>Lose all saved game
>No skip unread option

FFFFFFFFFF-

At least I can rewatch the shortly-animated opening and replay it with walkthrough. And raging how Asato acted like a twat in the prologue that leads to the accident.
>>
>>4289364
>the story is far from being NTR.
What do you even mean by that.

>The short story is just a bonus anyway
Doesn't excuse it from being badly written, Aoi simply falling prey to a generic Uni dude when Akito had already saved her from a whole underground organization made no sense.
>>
>>4289442
I wouldn't have the willingless to play again after that.

Things happen very slooooowly in Triangle Blue, it's only that long because of that.
>>
>>4289364
>the story is far from being NTR
Do you even know what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>4289364
Yeah, Dearest Blue isn't a good NTR game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.