[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /h/ think of ShindoL's Henshin Emergence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: image_7.jpg (452 KB, 1361x1892) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
452 KB, 1361x1892
What does /h/ think of ShindoL's Henshin Emergence?
>>
Cant even fap to it, too many feels
>>
>>4288842
Would you agree with someone if they said that the emotional aspect puts it above other hentai?
>>
>>4288507
I think there are too many threads about it.
>>
File: 1461406832602.png (745 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
1461406832602.png
745 KB, 1280x1896
>>
>>4288842
I don't understand
Isn't abusing the main character the point? Isn't that what people who read it SHOULD be getting off to?
>>
>>4289045
More or less its because the author fleshes out the character and situation to the point where the reader views her as more of a character than cheap fap material akin to other doujin female leads
>>
>>4288507
I want an alternate timeline story where she keeps her nerdy look and finds a nerdy guy who happens to be a bit of a pervert but above all else wants to make her happy.
>>
File: 1412383349854.jpg (202 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1412383349854.jpg
202 KB, 834x769
It's hot as fuck for a while, but then the feels are too much and I can't take it. Knowing how it ends and fapping to it makes me feel like a monster. I want to save her.
>>
that nigga shindol is fucked up

he ain't right on the head
>>
>>4290872
Wasn't some people saying Shindol is a white girl?
Where's that pic of this blonde chick holding up a Shindol book?
>>
>>4290872
He's just trying to promote drug awareness in his works. I think he's doing a good deed, I think...
>>
File: 1444825669997.jpg (260 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1444825669997.jpg
260 KB, 800x600
>>4291169
lots of speculation but most unlikely. Its true however that he is a filthy gaijin from new york
>>
>>4291169
>>4291216
he uses 僕 (boku) on his twitter account, which generally indicates that someone is male. it's not unheard of for a female to use it, but it's rare.

there are some famous female h-mangaka though. yuzuki n' and napata definitely are.
>>
>>4291256
napata is female? I guess that's why theres so much vanilla
>>
File: RxBSXAO.jpg (14 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
RxBSXAO.jpg
14 KB, 500x333
>>4291270
the more you know, I think there's a fair share of loli authors who are female as well.

cuvie and redrop are also most likely female too.

pic related, yuzuki n'
>>
There is a limit to abuse I can fap to and it was crossed.
>>
I think that reading it sucks me into a never ending spiral of despair and hatred that makes me feel alive again. It makes me want to bash the face of the creature that made it in with a rock and it makes me feel like this is a worthwhile reason to live.

I thought I was a sadist when I began reading it but I think I am actually a masochist for subjecting myself to that.
>>
>>4291256
Isn't Shiruka Bakaudon female too? And their shit is way more disturbing than ShindoL could ever hope to be.
>>
File: 1465236382258.jpg (77 KB, 341x846) Image search: [Google]
1465236382258.jpg
77 KB, 341x846
Saki losing her tooth in the last part made me really hard desu
>>
>>4288507
I dunno, man, that's some feelsy shit.

I just want him to go back to drawing cripples getting fucked.
>>
I don't like piercings
Good on him for giving me something sad to read, though
>>
Edgy tryhard ryona.

ShindoL is running out of ideas, so he is resorting to more extreme scenarios. He is reaching Xration levels by now.
>>
>>4288507
A story of a cute puppy being beaten up to death by bunch of illogical evil teenagers would cause the same effect on a reader. It wouldn't be half as miserable if in the end she was drawn with more realistic consideration of her lifestyle.
>>
the first chapter or two are just generic "trick bitch into pump and dump" but after that the author keeps putting more development into the character and not just continuing the pump and dump aspect. So by the end you just feel gross reading it and are disgusted with how horrible it ends.
>>
That mango where he depicts cows as human girls.
Wow, that shit was pretty hardcore.
Never thought that a hentai could change my point of view in something like that.
>>
I was fine with the series until Shindol went Aka me game Shit with his Tryhard Edge.
>>
>>4291169
facebook com /larry.shindo
>>
>>4297719

Literally art. Reel them in with a fap worthy doujin, then blast them with the heavyset drama.
>>
>>4291286
Henreader is female too.
>>
File: napata.png (18 KB, 787x360) Image search: [Google]
napata.png
18 KB, 787x360
>>4291256
>>
>>4288507
it should be given to all the girls on highschool as a forced lecture.
that shit probably keep them away from a lot of fucked up shit this world has to offer.
>>
Sad part is, her story probably mirrors some others today.

I can imagine a homeless woman being in the very same situation she was in.
>>
>>4289783

That's what makes it so hot for me. those cheap fap material doujin leads are a dime a dozen. bring me a real character that gets fucked/fucked up.
The feels are what make it fappable for me, otherwise it's just a boring by-the-numbers experience, rather than a wild ride.
Same with NTR, what's the point of writing a one-shot character of a girl cheating on an MC, if you don't give a shit about the girl, what's so rage-inducing about it? It's most effective when the character is really fleshed out over a long period and when the betrayal happens, it really hits you in the gut. The feeling of rage is what makes NTR so good in the first place.
>>
>>4288507
I guess i enjoyed the ride up until the last chapter. I would have liked for Saki to stay a hobo/hooker or maybe turn her life around. Maybe become a mother. Not her child getting killed while she stayed on drugs and ODd. It took me a month to finish reading ch7. Stopped right on the page where Saki gets beaten up. I knew exactly what would happen. Shindol did it before. He never solves the pregnancy plot line well. It's either the fetus gets killed before birth or taken away the second it's born. Saki deserved more. Fuck you Shindol.
>>
I have to read it in Japanese when I want to fap because otherwise it would make me cry.
>>
So is she dead?
>>
I always thought he would use the pen name "dahootch" for his fucked up dpujin.

Kinda disappointed with the "teenage bully" plot at the final chapter.
>>
>>4305458
She hallucinated herself being with her child before shortly dying of overdose.

A "dying dream" per se.
>>
File: 1416123308352.jpg (41 KB, 256x259) Image search: [Google]
1416123308352.jpg
41 KB, 256x259
Moral of the story: don't try to be pretty or you'll end up a dead pregnant addict prostitute.
>>
>>4305230
>rage fapping
What the fuck?
>>
>>4288842
Why? The bitch was literally fucking retarded.

How the fuck do you go from being a nerdy shut-in to fucking the first guy who talks to you on the street unprotected while also taking drugs from him at the same time?

Bitch deserved everything that happened to her. The only casualty here was the baby. The bullying kids were right: She was a drag on society, nobody wanted her, and nobody wanted her wretched spawn. And most of it was of her own doing.
>>
>>4305476
Da Hootch is for his self-published works. This one is published in a magazine. He can use either for fucked up stuff, though he would need the approval of the editor for the magazine publishing.
>>
File: 1461598200416.jpg (29 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
1461598200416.jpg
29 KB, 320x283
>>4288507
Knowing how many people bitch moan and complain about this story makes me fap to it knowing that their tears and rage fuel my erection.
>>
>>4289891
I seriously do not understand this. She made her own bed. It was by her own doing that she became a coked up whore.

Sure, SOME of the things that happened to her weren't directly caused by her, but she set all of the foundations.

To be honest it makes me glad that she kills herself by the end, because even from the beginning she was just a trashy cock-addicted crackwhore in all but appearance. I don't understand how you can feel sorry for her.

Is it just because she cried a lot and made sad faces? That's all it takes to get sympathy even when you do literally everything wrong while lying to yourself the whole time about how it's not your fault even though it clearly absolutely is?

And besides, why did she decide to keep the baby anyways? It was a selfish decision that she made for herself, the baby's health and suffering be damned. She kept cracking up, she kept fucking around... "It's for the baby", she says as she causes lifetime crippling diseases for said baby by doing fucking IV heroin.

It was better for everyone, including her, that she killed herself.
>>
>>4305488
dubs are true, not.
its all about drugs are bad, and not being naive about the intentions of other people.
>>
>>4305759
I believe it's because she needed help but she didn't get any.

You're correct in that it's her fault but in this world, nobody is faultless. Sure, her circumstance is shitier than common problems other people face but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve help.
>>
>>4305759
Compassion for the weak is a common human feeling.
Don't be an autist.
>>
itt pussies
>>
>>4305759
Personally why I felt sorry for her is how she made efforts to change her lifestyle for the better, but because of her naivety everything backfires.

She wasn't happy as a shut-in, so she started behaving like the other girls, but because she doesn't really know how other girls behave she gets into some really shitty situations and that's where it all starts going downhill.
>>
>>4306090

Shut the fuck up you whiny faggot.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.