[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how the fuck do I run this on a non-japanese PC? I even tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 78176741011442083434.jpg (223 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
78176741011442083434.jpg
223 KB, 560x420
So how the fuck do I run this on a non-japanese PC? I even tried using the Locale Emulator but to no avail.
>>
You gotta believe in the heart of the cards OP.
>>
>>4284466
depending on the version of windows you can change your pc region to japan.
thats how i used to get torrented image games to work.
>>
File: Seto_Kaiba_GX.jpg (6 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
Seto_Kaiba_GX.jpg
6 KB, 180x135
>>4284467
>>
>>4284478
I changed PC location to Japan in my Windows 7 but it still doesn't work.
>>
>>4284493
Usually that means you have to install fonts
>>
>>4284466
whats this one called?
>>
>>4284502
[STARGATE3D] 兄ちゃん、レイナはこう見えてご奉仕する妹なんだぜ!
>>
>>4284466
I had issues with this game too. It would close automatically with just default Japanese.

Try this... right click the exe choose "Locale Emulator" then choose "Application Profile" and check off "Run as Administrator", "Fake registry" and "Fake system UI language" and hit save.

Let me know if this works OP.
>>
>>4284532
OP here. Apologies for the delay but it finally worked now thanks to your suggestion.

I realized I installed an older version of Locale Emulator that did not have the Fake registry/UI option.

So I installed the latest version, checked off the options and now it works.
>>
File: reina2.jpg (268 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
reina2.jpg
268 KB, 1366x768
>>4284780
Forgot pic.
>>
Anyone been able to figure this out? I can't get it to run, either, even after following the instructions here. Well, I don't know what a locale emulator is so I haven't done that, other I set my region to japan, I run as administrator, I run as japanese locale as administator, nothing works.
>>
>>4284786
Download the latest release from here.

https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases
>>
File: header2[1].png (12 KB, 450x152) Image search: [Google]
header2[1].png
12 KB, 450x152
>>4284499
You have never had to install fonts.

If you don't have certain fonts installed, applications will backup to a default font. Usually this ends up being something stupid like Arial. It so happens that Arial does not have Japanese glyphs in its font encoding, so all you see are typically boxes or boxes with numbers in it.

On the off-chance that you are not seeing Japanese glyphs or boxes/boxes with numbers in it, you are probably seeing garbled text

If the image describes what you are seeing, then your problem is that your locale is wrong.
Change to Japanese. The application (or Windows) is attempting to decode Shift-JIS as UTF-8, which is a result of stupid nips refusing to use anything other than Shift-JIS in a world where UTF-8 is a universal replacement for all other encodings.
>>
>>4284787
Some instructions.
https://xupefei.github.io/Locale-Emulator/
>>
>>4284788
For anyone that wants to run the application WITHOUT installing some dubious crap, you need to change your Windows System Language to Japanese.

That's literally all you need to do.
>>
>>4284796
Tried that. Does not work.
>>
File: スクリーンショット (1).png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
スクリーンショット (1).png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>4284799
>US Time and Date
>English (US) Locale
>UTC -8:00 Timezone
>Japanese System Language
I'm 100% confident that you're doing something wrong, because you would be playing this game already if you actually knew Japanese.
>>
>>4284810
That definitely doesn't work
>>
>>4284790
Thank you. Even with the emulator it doesn't work, though. IT closes instantly upon opening. I have my region and language set to Japanese and everything
>>
Can't get it to work either. Is it even worth it? Is there any penetration? Actual sex?
>>
>>4284817
Download the "v2.2.1.0.pre3" from link in >>4284787

Follow installation instructions from >>4284790. I suggest extracting the zip folder in "Program Files" folder.

Follow instructions and check the boxes in >>4284532 after right clicking the game .exe.

Also I think you have to change back region/language to usual (non-Japanese) since the emulator should do everything.
>>
>>4284832
There are actual sex scenes.
>>
>>4284923
That worked, finally.

Only problem now is that my computer doesn't run it well. It's literally so slow it's almost as if it's not playing at all. Super slow motion. Though that's not something that can be fixed, I think. Either way, thank you for the help
>>
what is this game
>>
>>4285037
i would like to know too
>>
>>4285070
>>4285037
>how do I read
>>
is there a english patch for this
>>
>>4285096
>is there an English patch for something that released literally less than a week ago
>is there an English patch for something with no Japanese text
>is there an English patch for something with no capacity for subtitles
4chan is not for people below 18 years old.
>>
>>4285125
I saw this imagefrom this post >>4284783
and i didn't know it came out a week ago. im 22
>>
>>4285125
Not everyone is aware of when a game was released nor the normal amount if time spent waiting for an English Patch to a hentai game.

Not everyone who do retarded is under 18 anon, some people are just retarded.
>>
>>4285157
Yup. Some people are just casual lurkers who see something like like, and then ask about it. It's unfair to expect everyone to know everything about something.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.