[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netoraserare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: neto.jpg (108 KB, 768x965) Image search: [Google]
neto.jpg
108 KB, 768x965
Chapter 26 summary is out.

Shuu finally meets Haruka who has become more wild/unrestrained
Both her parents moved away because they felt living with her was too stressful. Her dad has white hair now.

Haruka is super cold to Shuu when he meets her at her supermarket job.

Shuu asks to start over again and Haruka gives an immediate "Impossible" answer.

Haruka has an omiai planned.

Haruka say she's happy that she isn't married to Shuu anymore.

Haruka gets her aroused/excited face from seeing Shuu's reaction to that.
Admits that she got wet after seeing her Dad beat up Shuu.

Haruka says she was on the pill the entire time.
She didn't want to have Shuu's kids.
Thinks she didn't have the qualifications to be a mother.
>>
>>4278845
neat

but wasn't there supposed to be 2 chapters or does this summary spread throughout 2 chapters?

>literal mindbroken haruka
shu deserved this, fuck him.
>>
>>4278868
There was no chapter in April so no. May is chapter 26 and then June will be the ending
>>
>>4278868
Considering Haruka is way worse than Shu, sounds like you need to get your priorities in order
>>
>>4278880
Especially since we now know that Haruka was lying to Shuu from the start.
>>
>she wants a kid
>she was on the pill

literal what
>>
>>4278889
She didn't want a kid. She pretended she wanted one to satisfy her parents/Shuu/his parents expectations
>>
>>4278870
I recall the last thread saying that the final chapter will be composed of 2 chapter releases to make up for the hiatus. That or it was shitty translation.
>>
>>4278905
Shitty translation. His blog just says the final 2 chapters will be published consecutively with no breaks since he always takes them.
>>
>>4278880
Haruka is way worse than Shu because of Shu. Shu ruined her, which in turn caused her to ruin him.
>>
>>4278845
No sex scenes?
>>
>>4278971
None
>>
>>4278971
It'll probably have sex scenes in the final chapter when Haruka meets her planned husband (omiai) and she gets plowed after. Shu will either kill himself or it'll end with a "oh no what have I done" moment. I doubt Kawai will be around.
>>
>>4278845
>Haruka says she was on the pill the entire time.
>She didn't want to have Shuu's kids.

TIP TOP KEK

Seriously what a twist
>>
>>4278845
She gets a new big dicked husband and they keep fucking forever in front of Shuu so he can ragefap and Haruka can get aroused.

You're welcome
>>
>>4278998
Looks like everyone wins

Happy ending
>>
>>4278845
do you have the link to chp 26?

not calling anything, but what are the chance that this "unrestrained haruka" is a way of her again trying to arouse shu?
>>
>>4279007
i meant the summary
>>
are you sure that this is real spoilers?

cause the naimaiki comic after a few hours in japan...so how possible there spoilers now!!???
>>
*will be release after few hours
>>
my spoiler source also has not posted anything yet (which is usually the first one to post it.)

http://freezelancer.blog61.fc2.com/
>>
Doesn't that summary contradict what the investigation report said, aside from the omiai?

Said she was unemployed, the parents were still with her, and she didn't meet anyone. Only thing that sort of matches is her parents tried setting up omiais.
>>
What kind of ending does /h/ want to see?
>>
>>4279038
certainly one that doesn't involve Haruka going back with Shu

anything else i'm fine with
>>
>>4278868
That's not what MINDBROKEN means
>>
>>4278991
Not that she needed the pill.
Shuu sperm is weak and unworthy of make her womb accept it.
>>
>>4279038

Tatakura

SEMPAI
E
M
P
A
I
>>
>>4278845

I get the feeling that she's lying about some things, just to satisfy the sadist in her and see Shu suffer.

Would have gotten married in the 3 year time period if she wasn't waiting on him to return.
>>
>>4279111
or she's a genuine psycho
>>
File: 1449503324509.png (16 KB, 235x161) Image search: [Google]
1449503324509.png
16 KB, 235x161
Today i was catching up with Netoserare and got to chapter 25 and when I saw senpai I seriously though shuu and senpai were gonna fuck and mfw pic related
>>
>>4279038

The quality of writing since the end of Takakura's involvement in the story has been poor. I think that resolution was good enough for an ending - an open one at that, but still salvageable.

Haruka already had her chance to dump Shu for a better/normal relationship but chose not to when she saw how devoted he was to her, I think that once he shows he's done with the cuck lifestyle once and for all she will come around.

At that point when shu stabbed himself haruka stopped her bullshitting/facade that she was into senpai and looked extremely concerned, I think she's doing the same thing now though to a much more severe extent. Assuming these spoilers are real, of course, I'm thinking she's just upset that it took Shu this long to look for her and she's venting on everyone as a result.
>>
>>4279146
well done anon, my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>4279038
Since this is called "Netoraserare" I expect a NTR ending.
Not sure if is the ending I want to see, but the one I expect for sure.
>>
>>4279038
Haruka ending like that Shindol girl from Henshin
>>
The fake spoilers as usual
>>
>>4279164
either anon fall for the fake spoilers, or as usual anons went to 2chan with half baked moon and think some moon speaking anon talking about theory and post it on 4chan as spoiler.
>>
this reeks of fake
>>
>>4278845
Well, that's kinda retard but to just as expected from this author, lol.
>>
>>4278845
some of that doesnt even make sense anon.It seems like you're projecting yourself/thoughts into that summary.

>>4279146
i agree,at least one anon gets it. In vol1 it also proved what haruka was going to do with Taka after she raped that teacher,seems like everyone turned a blind eye to it though.
>>
Anyone have an exhentai link for the marriage blue VN/game?
>>
This summary is as bad as the hospital theory.
>>
>>4279268
Whats the hospital theory?
>>
>>4279146
>devoted
i say psychotic

Srsly such a waste, she could had a strong child from sempai right now and have the second in the way, if only she wasn't so crazy and Konomi so ridiculous in this volume 3.
>>
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1464248355.A.113.html

Summary
>>
>>4279293
A 2chan summary posted before the start of this thread with the same syntax?
Obviously a fake...
>>
>>4279293
OP WAS ALL TRUE

assisted suicide for Shuu ending
>>
>>4279276
Remember the chapter before we see how Shuu stabbed his leg? Some random jap was theorizing that Haruka and Senpai would drive Shuu to the hospital to treat him, and then fucking infront of him while he's lying on his hospital bed. And that's when Haruka would leave Shuu for good and commits to Senpai.

But the truth was that Senpai got majorly BTFO.
>>
>>4279305
that shit had me laughing so hard. Guys lets just wait for raws/ Dutch Rabbit.
>>
>>4279293
well, the truth has been revealed
>>
>>4279293
well.. thats why shu never get her pregnant, she has been taking pills ever since?

or another one of haruka's game.. fuck me anon wtf is going on.
>>
so apparently haruka is going to a blind date.. which is when we might see the sex in next chapter between haruka and the blind date guys.

or shu growing a spine and something happened ?

only 1 chapter left and i think we might be getting some kind of cliff hanger ending (ended after haruka fuck the guy) or shu taking haruka's back rushed ending.
>>
>>4279341
Can't be HIM again on the blind date, right?

I mean its a marriage meeting totally secret in Japan, ?

And where is Kawaii
>>
>>4279346
i hardly doubt it anon, dont think takakura is going back to tap that crazy ass

but hey who knows, it will be disjointed though, seeing senpai reaction in previous chapter where he is not his usual smug, more like.. "fuck how can i still lose to this guy" face, so he most likely moved on already.
>>
>>4279346

Did you read chapter 25? Kawai wants nothing to do with shu. Kawaii has a boyfriend it was explained last chapter by Shu's supervisor/superior. Basically, takakura and kawai were used as plot tools for shu and haruka to realize they don't want to have another partner. In both cases, they were easy outs to have a fairly normal relationship.

I just thought what if Haruka goes to the omiai and it's actually Shu, but that would be really corny.
>>
>>4279357
Does anyone cares about the series anymore? Haruka will be married to the man she met and Shu committing suicide in the final chapter. That will at least make the series memorable.
>>
>>4279332
that would be an asspull on authors part cause that would contradict
what she did when she was fking shus boss.
iirc she tried to inseminate herself with shus sperm.
I think it would even contradict when shu got tested/a checkup.
Anyone remember those little details?
>>
>>4279111
If she is so wild now any dick would be good for her has long has she was satisfied, so problably she doesnt get wet if she isnt seeing shuus face of suffer.
>>
>>4279332
Im assuming that this is just so we cant say she was infertily. And what kind of wild is she? fuck everyone on a firt date, mind/fucked/break ragequitting for shuu not going after her, sadist bitch wild, I dont know for how long did the Ntr with shuu keeped happening maybe 1 year, year and a half ok maybe she didnt wanted a baby that would come from a situaion like what maybe she wanted one come from love so the pill was a option until shu came arround, and if she didnt had the qualification to be a mom why want a kid (child mentallity) and 3 year was more then time for her to get re-married and have those qualifications if she didnt do any of tht she is waiting for something.
>>
Man im i the only one that also wants too she bitch haruka get rekt like senpai?
>>
>>4279413
no, she still hasnt had any karma hit her since the stuff she pulled in vol2 even the wife in hito no tsuma got hers but Haruka is pretty much safe/unscathed and half if not most readers sympathize with her which I find weird.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-28+at+02.42.57).jpg (240 KB, 889x864) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-28+at+02.42.57).jpg
240 KB, 889x864
I don't understand at all.

According to this sumary, Haruka happy when she isn't Shuu's wife anymore, so look back at chapter 19-20, why she didn't decide to divorce at that time, and wait until now ?
I mean, look again at chapter 25, if she happy when she left Shuu, why she show that sad face

I think now she only can get horny from seeing Shuu suffer, that's why she lied to Shuu, like the sumary.
>>
Well now that it's close do the finish got to say senpai getting btfo was the highlight for me what about you guys
>>
>>4279420
A lot of time passed between chapter 20 and 21
>>
>>4279418

Wife in hito no tsuma got sexually harassed then continued betraying her husband's trust.She continually slept with the guy at the flower shop even though her husband wanted her to quit working there. She and haruka aren't the same.

People probably sympathize with haruka because she's a "victim" as it started with her doing it at her husband's request. She got upset about him not even sleeping with her anymore in the mid-late teen chapters so she decided to use senpai to make him suffer. When haruka was getting fucked by senpai in the car she was reminiscing about her past relationship with shu. That was pretty much the red flag that showed she wasn't interested in senpai at all.
>>
>>4279293
I remember this site but was it ever accurate?
>>
>>4279443
Not much.

I do remember they posted OUR hospital spoiler.
>>
>>4279435
The big difference is that in Hito no Tsuma the heroine's husband is totally blameless.
Shu in the other hand was broken by Haruka herself when she killed his boner with unneeded comments.

In HnT wife got rekt by her cheating partner, her own friend and by karma itself.

Here Haruka got white knights in Senpai, her dad and clueless readers.
>>
Just wait for the raws? The source is dubious. Shu knows Haruka's current status if you look at the last chapter. So why would the author bother with all that details in the last chapter?
>>
File: BJ080791_img_smp1.jpg (164 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
BJ080791_img_smp1.jpg
164 KB, 850x600
>>4279435
>Hito no Tsuma

Just read preview of the last chapter. Why the fuck the husband stayed with that cheating whore?
>>
>>4279469
or the source is dubious or the author doesnt know what he is doing. In thee report investigation says haruka is unnemployed and is living with her parents in the summary she has a job and is living alone or the author forgot what he wrote or the translation is wrong.
>>
>>4279473

He's a kind guy. Probably figured the ordeal of her losing the kid was enough negativity for her to deal with.

That being said he is resentful as he hasn't tried to get her pregnant yet, or maybe he's waiting for the right moment, who knows?
>>
>>4279485

It could be the case that it's only recently that Haruka's family got tired of her shit/moved out and she got a supermarket job to support herself.

Recently as in after the initial report was done. Shikishiro konomi doesn't know what he's doing because the story has clearly been extended so everything now seems to be an afterthought. The general tone of the manga & characters from chapter 22 to 25 swings quite a lot and it's really jarring. Because of that I think everything is up in the air.
>>
>>4279487
Point 1- her losing the kid was her own doing dont forget the plant she was eating so she could abort.
2- She deserved to be left alone.
3- He wanted to get her pregnant of his own she didnt wanted to have kids at that time.
4- Wait for the right moment -.- she doesnt deserve it.
>>
>>4279485
Private investigators do it all the time in comics and SPECIALLY in real life.

Give you the bare minimum and fill the blanks with assumption and bullshit to justify "plus" charges.
>>
File: 16.png (293 KB, 934x490) Image search: [Google]
16.png
293 KB, 934x490
>>4278845
>>4279023
>>4279293
Interesting...

The Chinese summary pretty much is the same as the OP's post.

In the Chinese summary, the supermarket is mentioned again and I think it's Shuu who's working there and not Haruka. (Machine translation; I don't know Chinese.)

Here's that letter with my translation: (Sands didn't mentioned anything about it.)

TEXT:
èȘżæŸ»ć ±ć‘Šæ›ž
INVESTIGATION REPORT

èżœè·ĄèȘżæŸ»ç”æžœ
FOLLOW-UP [&] AFTERMATH

èȘżæŸ»ćŻŸè±Ąăźæ‰€ćœšćœ°
○○県△澂ç”ș4侁盼20ç•Ș13ć·
A曣朰11ć·æŁŸ3F
MAIN SUBJECT’S WHEREABOUTS
XX PREFECTURE, X CITY, DISTRICT 4, BUILDING NO. 20 IN BLOCK 13
COMPLEX: A, BUILDING NO.: 11, 3rd FLOOR

ç”ŸæŽ»çŠ¶æł
䞥èŠȘăšćŒć±…
ç„Ąè·
LIVING-CONDITIONS
LIVING WITH PARENTS
UNEMPLOYED

ç•°æ€§é–ąäż‚
çŸćœšăŻăȘし
ただし、価èŠȘăŒăŠèŠ‹ćˆă„ă‚„çŸ„ă‚Šćˆă„ăźçŽčä»‹ă«ç©æ„”çš„
RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
CURRENTLY NONE
HOWEVER, PARENTS ARE ACTIVELY [ARRANGING] TO MEET WITH ACQUAINTANCES OR THROUGH OMIAIS

It is possible she was on the pill the whole time. Would explain why she never got pregnant.
This summary is just so odd. nakibasara is the same user posting the Chinese summaries (usually with a pic/screenshot of a panel. What that also means is that Chinese gift card site is getting ready their scan copy of Namaiki!.

I think maybe having her parents find out was the straw that broke the camel's back and why she's cold to Shuu and also how she's masochistic. A re-birth of Haruka could be the "much better woman" Takakura was talking about however he mentions they fuck all the time but Haruka is living in the country side so... him being in the Omiai is probably not going to happen but... maybe she'll convince Takakura to marry her now. Takakura's anger in chapter 25 could be that he "lost" or because of what Shuu put Haruka through or both.

>>4279305
Yeah, I remember that one.

Can't lurk that much during work so... laters.
>>
>>4279495
well even if that is true the fact that she has a job would be something that it would be easy to figure it out even if he just followed her for 3 days after all she has to go to her job.
>>
>>4279306

cino was the one off e-hentai that has been uploading his copy with his old scanner.

http://g.e-hentai.org/uploader/cino

Thank you cino for you kindness.
Much love and appreciation man.

He always gets his copy in before I do.
Either he gets it shipped overnight or he lives in Japan.

Let's hope he posts his version soon.
>>
>>4279499
3 days is too much for a simple IP, they do their shit two cases per day.
>>
>>4279497
i dont think its shu working there since he was demoted, it wouldnt make much sense he got demoted from a bank to a supermarket and at the same place haruka is living. the rest i think is the last part were he is just hurt by being used. And the letter could be just poor writing by the author.
>>
>>4279520
>st i think is the last part were he is just hurt by being used. And the letter could be just poor writing by the author.

The time of when this report was done things could have changed and that Haruka started a job.

Shuu could have been working in upper management at a supermarket.

Have two sources with conflicting statements who works where.

I dunno what to think really if the summary is true.

I'm hoping for something darker like a murder suicide at this point.

Any word of episode three of the animation?
>>
Author I sincerely hate you! Why every fucking time the same shit again !!?? Red herring everywhere again and again and again and again!!! Just end it already this bullshit it's not funny anymore! Kill both kill shu please I want to read THE END.
>>
>>4279524
I personally dont think shu deserves to die for being a cuck, that a bit extreme dont you think?

Its like introducing your SO to something new like idk anal or some bdsm play and now all they can get off on is that. If im making any sense,

But hey if one or both characters die its whatever.
>>
These summaries still reek of fake.
>>
>>4279559
And noobs still fall for it.
>>
>>4279524

Thanks for the translation work you've done so far.

As for episode 3 I don't really care, the animation and general quality of the last two were horrible.
>>
>>4279346
is it HIM ?

HIM ?!?!!?
>>
>>4279647
It's him..because Why create a new character with one episode to the end
>>
>>4279647
>>4279346
Impossible.

Her father saw the video of him cumming inside his daugther, no way he would arrange such meeting.
>>
>>4279671
See! That's why I hate this author..it's a red herring every time.
>>
>>4279671
Sorry but I don't have the force to keep a discussion about this manga anymore..
>>
>>4279647
You're stupid dude.
>>
>>4279671
What if he saw Haruka being creampied face with more emotion that she felt ever before. He might want that for her life and future.
>>
>>4279703
Her father is not a cuck.
>>
fake spoilers, confirmed
>>
>>4279023
what investigation report?
>>
>>4280255
From previous chapter >>4279497.
>>
Isn't Haruka being cold to Shuu a very classic trope of a girl making the guy hate her so he'll forget about her (whether she still likes him or not)? But because she awoke to her inner darkness of being aroused by Shuu's suffering it backfired.

Spoiler isn't that mutch of a stretch.
>>
>>4280286
>>4279366
>>4279357
>>4279146
>>4279111
these anon gets it, bravo
>>
Raw spoilers?
>>
>>4278845
Fun that everybody's talking about the same thing here.
http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1459862171/
>>
>>4280627
oops
http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1459862171/645
>>
>>4279647
>>4279346
HIM !?
>>
wait,this isn't the last chapter,wtf?
>>
>>4280695
>final chapter is 27
>this is chapter 26
no shit sherlock
>>
File: resize_image.jpg (78 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
resize_image.jpg
78 KB, 352x500
Newest Namaiki cover for those interested.
>>
1~4ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ă€æ˜„èŠ±ăźäœă‚“ă§ă‚‹ć Žæ‰€ă«ćˆ°ç€ă€ă‚€ăƒłă‚żăƒŒăƒ›ăƒłéłŽă‚‰ă™

5~6ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:3ćčŽă¶ă‚Šăźæ˜„èŠ±ç™»ć Žă€‚é«ȘäŒžăłăŠăŠă€ă‚Šă‚§ăƒŒăƒ–ă‹ă‹ăŁăŠăŠă€ă§ă‚‚é»’é«ȘăźăŸăŸă€‚

7~8ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:éƒšć±‹ă«ă„ă‚ŒăŠă‚‚ă‚‰ă„ă€ăŠèŒ¶ă‚’ć‡șしどもらう。

9~10ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:おäș’ă„ăźèż‘æłć ±ć‘Šă€‚

11ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ă€äž€ç·’ă«ă‚‚ă†äž€ćșŠæšźă‚‰ă—ăŸă„ăšèš€ă†ă€‚

12~13ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:æ˜„èŠ±ă€ç„Ąç†ă ăšæ–­ă‚‹ă€‚ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăŒæ˜„èŠ±ăźæœŹćżƒă‚’èžăăšă€é›ąć©šă—ăŸă„ăźăŒæœŹćżƒăšèš€ă‚ă‚ŒăŠă—ăŸă†ă€‚

14ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăšç”ć©šă—ăȘăă‚ƒă‚ˆă‹ăŁăŸă€ăšèš€ă‚ă‚Œă‚‹ă€‚

15~16ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:ă‚·ăƒ§ăƒƒă‚Żă‚’ć—ă‘ă‚‹ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăźéĄ”ă‚’èŠ‹ăŠă€äčłéŠ–ă‚’ç«‹ăŠăŠè‚Ąă‚’æżĄă‚‰ă™æ˜„èŠ±ă€‚ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăŒæźŽă‚‰ă‚ŒăŠă‚‹æ™‚ă‚‚æżĄă‚ŒăŠăŸăšć‘Šç™œă€‚

17ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:æ˜„èŠ±ă€Œç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăšæ™źé€šă«æšźă‚‰ă—ăŸă‹ăŁăŸă€ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ăšă ă‘Hă—ăŸă‹ăŁăŸă€‚ă§ă‚‚ăƒ”ăƒ«éŁČă‚“ă§è”€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ć‡ș杄ăȘă„ă‚ˆă†ă«ă—ăŠăŸă€‚ăă‚ŒăŻæŻèŠȘにăȘă‚‹èł‡æ ŒăŒăȘă„ă‹ă‚‰ă€‚ă€ă€Œă§ă‚‚ă€ăŠæŻă•ă‚“ă«ăȘă‚ŠăŸă‹ăŁăŸă€ăšæłŁăă€‚

18~19ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:ç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ă€æ˜„èŠ±ă‚’æŠ±ăă—ă‚ă‚‹ă€‚æ˜„èŠ±ă€ä»Šć›žćˆă‚ăŠă€Œç§€ăĄă‚ƒă‚“ă€ăšć‘Œă¶ă€‚(ずっず、他äșșăźă‚ˆă†ă«ă€Œă‚ăȘăŸă€ć‘Œăłă ăŁăŸă€‚)

20ăƒšăƒŒă‚žç›ź:「あăȘăŸăŒæ†Žă„ăźă€â€Šâ€ŠæŹĄć·æœ€ç”‚è©±!!

(http://freezelancer.blog61.fc2.com/)
>>
>>4281487
1-4 : shuu arrives at haruka's apartment. rings the intercom

5-6 : haruka after 3 years. hair is longer and wavy.

7-8 : enters her apartment and she serves him tea

9-10 : talk about their life recently

11 : shuu says "let's try being together again"

12-13 : haruka says it's impossible. tells shuu her true feelings. she really wanted the divorce.

14 : haruka says shes glad she isnt married to shuu anymore

15-16 : haruka's nipples get hard and she becomes wet after seeing shuu's shocked face. admits that she also got wet after seeing him get beat up.

17 : (not sure on this one) haruka says "back when our relationship was normal and i was only having sex with you, i still took the pill. she was unqualified to be a mother" she then says while crying "but i also wanted to be a mom"

18-19 : shuu hugs haruka. haruka calls shuu "shuu-chan" (shes been referring to him as anata)

20 : "Your hated..."
>>
>>4281558
Don't get the what the hated part is supposed to mean.
Surprise, "Your hated senpai" and he comes in and fucks Haruka infront of Shuu
>>
>>4281558
I wonder how much of a blowout the final chapter is going to be. Suicide? Getting his shit together? Who knows.
>>
>>4281571
i bet she only took the pill at the start and once she started sleeping around got off it. her parents come over with her kid and looks like senpai
>>
Hmmm...based on this summary, Haruka doesn't want to get pregnant so she took pills but doesn't tell Shu. Shu under pressure of having children but can't perform due to fetish, convinces Haruka to have sex with other men so that he can get it up. Haruka still didn't tell Shu about taking pills but went on agree with Shu...which lead to the current situation we have now. Unless we hear something on the contrary on the last issue we can say that this chapter basically says that IT WA HARUKA'S FAULT ALL ALONG! DAMN BITCH!
>>
>>4281558
>she was unqualified to be a mother

One of the million dollar question. What's her conflict that we've yet to see?
>>
>>4281563
She says "I hate you."

I'm working on my translated summary. Be out in a bit.

I'm actually a little under the weather and I was feeling terrible yesterday and this morning. I'm just now starting to feel better.
>>
>>4281590
Probably because she thought she could get away from him and her guilt but ironically Shu's persistence can't be beaten.

So isn't really hating him but hating the situation.
>>
the world may change but konomi - red herring - shikishiro will stay the same
of course the next-to-last chapter needs to be misleading and shocking
>>
>>4281487
>>4281558

Here's my take on the summary translation:

Pages 1 – 4: Shuu-chan, arrives at where Haruka is living at, and rings the intercom.

Pages 5 – 6: Is the first time in 3 years Haruka made an appearance. Her hair is longer, came out wavey, but is still black.

Pages 7 – 8: Made him enter a room, and got him some tea.

Pages 9 – 10: Brought up to speed between the two.

Page 11: Shuu-chan, said he wanted to live together again.

Pages 12 – 13: Haruka, says it’s impossible and refuses. Shuu-chan listens to Haruka’s true feelings, her true feelings is said that she wanted the divorce.

Page 14: It is said that she’s glad she’s not married to Shuu-chan.

Page 15 – 16: Looking at Shuu-chan’s in shock, Haruka’s nipples got erect and her crotch gets wet. Confessed she also got went when Shuu-chan was beaten-up.

Page 17: Haruka: “I wanted to live normally with Shuu-chan, only have sex with Shuu-chan. But, been taking the pill to not get pregnant. Because that she wasn’t worthy of becoming a mother.” “But, wanted to be a mother.” She cries.

Page 18 – 19: Shuu-chan, hugs Haruka. Haruka, for the first time calls him “Shuu-chan”. (Always been calling him “you” as in for other people [and NOT in the “anata” as in the Japanese term of endearment between a married couples]).

Page 20: “ ‘cause I hate you” 

NEXT ISSUE IS THE FINALE!!

>>4281595
I think she genuinely hates him now for all he's put her through. I also think that she knows she's masochistic and that she feels that'll impede herself of becoming a good mother.

Big theme I've been seeing through this saga is that the lack of COMMUNICATION breaks couples apart.. Should have said it from the get go the truth no matter how hurtful it could potentially be.
>>
>>4281607
>I think she genuinely hates him now for all he's put her through.
This is contradictory because
1. Her fault all of this happened. She not just didn't make him get ED she also made their suffering be far longer.
2. She got to call him Shu-chan, it's a drama thing, she is being a selfish brat in woman's body.

>I also think that she knows she's masochistic and that she feels that'll impede herself of becoming a good mother.
She is just a coward who got cold feet at the idea of having a child but then she liked the idea but was too afraid of telling the truth.

>Big theme I've been seeing through this saga is that the lack of COMMUNICATION breaks couples apart.. Should have said it from the get go the truth no matter how hurtful it could potentially be.
That's something I agree and had been saying since the series started.
>>
So we might get another Ayamachi, Hajimemashita ending like how Yoshida was left with nothing.

I still want my murder suicide. Maybe he'll rape and murder her.

Konomi can't let the last chapter go without a sex scene...

I see Shuujirou telling Haruka to meet him at his place at a certain time.

Haruka goes to an omiai, or date, and fucks the shit of of whoever it is knowing she'll be late; if she even decides to go.

She finally just goes to see Shuu to tell him how she rather be fucking around than to be in the same room with him; trying to satisfy her sadistic side (I know I called her masochistic, I get the two confused all the time.).

She opens the door to find that Shuujirou hung himself.

She starts to genuinely crybut can't stop herself from masturbating in front of his dead corpse.

The End.

I honestly don't like how things have turned out. I don't know what to expect now. I kinda feel Haruka's been lying to Shuu to make him forget about her and for them to just move on with their lives.

What do you guys think will happen? What do you want to happen?
>>
For those expecting a happy ending haven't been paying attention at best we'll get a bitter sweet like Ayamachi ending.
>>
It is tagged as NTR so I don't expect them being together again in the end. Or this might be another red herring. We can say that Haruka still has feelings for Shu. You know that situatin where couples argue about something with the other saying i hate you but really doesn't?

Next chapter could be Shu and Haruka's breakup sex or an Orgy.
>>
When I first heard about the summary, I thought it was a joke. Sounded too fake/made up.

I guess I can start Ayamachi again once this all over and done.

I do have to say the last volume will be released kinda odd by us.

More than likely I'll be in Japan before I get the Namaiki! issue with the last chapter in it. So I think I'll buy the last issue in Japan instead; maybe the night I arrive. Just need to see if any convenience stores that'll carry adult manga would be open late at night.

I won't have a scanner so either I have to wait for K-Slice to get back to the states (2 weeks at least) and scan in that chapter or someone can donate their raws. I could use my camera to take pictures of each page as best as I can.

Because me and K-Slice will be on vacation, the last chapter won't be a priority. I'll consider posting camera taken raws for the mean time. Also, I'll only work on it at night in my down time but not for that long. (Hey, going to Japan isn't cheap so we're gonna enjoy our time out there first.)
>>
>>4281607
Pages 12 – 13: Haruka, says it’s impossible and refuses. Shuu-chan listens to Haruka’s true feelings, her true feelings is said that she wanted the divorce.

Page 15 – 16: Looking at Shuu-chan’s in shock, Haruka’s nipples got erect and her crotch gets wet. Confessed she also got went when Shuu-chan was beaten-up.

this bitch is definitely haruka, sadistic in nature.

but still i will say this is entirely her facade, so she hates him even before the whole shit is down (the wife lending thing?) to be honest that is fucking bullshit with the whole flashback of her accepting the proposal etc, so yea lets bring it on the final, the plot is all over the place now.
>>
>>4281612
is this really you Dutch Rabbit?
your wish for a suicide/murder ending is really embarrassing
>>
>>4281612

>What do you guys think will happen? What do you want to happen?
Only this:
>I kinda feel Haruka's been lying to Shuu to make him forget about her and for them to just move on with their lives.

The rest is SEO tier bullcrap.
>>4281616
More like you didn't pay attention to AnH.
>>4281619
Just because it's NTR doesn't means no happy ending Takenoko's 'When you hold my hands' for manga example and even Kanshi Danshi Netorase Marina had a happy end.

Netoraserare issue has been obvious for long.
Lack of Talk.
Which is what Shu did when he faced divorce BG Senpai.
Now it was Haruka's turn to speak.
>>4281623
And now with better spoilers the most important parts indicate how biased it was again.
>>
>>4281626
We would be able too ell it's him if he used a trip code.
>>
I really hate it when stories get stretched. It's like getting "Bleached".

This should have ended with the GTFO Senpai chapter.
>>
>>4281626
Tis me.

I'm a fan of dark stories. I think something like that would be in fact really shocking for everyone.

In the visual novel 'm writing, MC's best friend, trap-san, was his first sexually experience. MC's current fling was curious to know when was his first time and with who. It was nothing to be ashamed about so he told her everything including how trap-san is not around anymore. That trap-san a victim to a hate crime and was murdered in his youth.
>>
>>4281629
I don't know exactly what that is and I doubt anyone would wanna post as me.

If you want, point me into the direction of this trip code you speak of.
>>
Testing
>>
>>4281642
There we go.
>>
>>4281637
i understand that you are kinda edgy but please...

i am not sure if namaiki is a magazine with these sort of endings OR if the author wants to get labeled because of such an ending

and honestly this series is misleading and "shocking" since the middle of the senpai-arc let him finishing the series with at least a little bit self-respect
>>
>>4281643
Remember the number.
>>
File: P_20160528_194523.jpg (3 MB, 2304x4096) Image search: [Google]
P_20160528_194523.jpg
3 MB, 2304x4096
>>4281645
You're right.

I'm not sure what kind of stories are in Namaiki!.

Seems pretty tamed and vanilla like "Beauty Mark" that's featured in it.
>>
>>4281661
It's a seinen magazine that meets hentai. However isn't a full fledged hentai magazine.

You'll notice how there is more emphasis on the plot than porn most of the times.
>>
>>4281663
Hmmm...

You're right. I really should try to read the other manga that's in it, especially since I've bought Namaiki! since chapter 21. Kinda sucks I'm still referring to dictionaries for reading and translating. But, flipping through it I can see there's just enough H scenes for it to be considered hentai manga.
>>
>>4281673
In past issues there even are chapters where genitals aren't even censored but hidden by the bodies.
>>
>>4281607
So this whole this is because of her, shes been taking pills in secret...really. So, since vol 1 shu getting a check up didnt mean anything pertaining to Haruka. Shes the one who didnt want kids but shes the one who quit her job,shes the one who accepted the marriage proposale, shes even the one that put the ideo of shu marrying her in his head. Good job way to null and void vol1
>>
>>4281558
She's gonna put a kitchen knife through his heart, confirmed.
>>
>>4281779
I can resume this from an outsider POV

>Haruka: useless girl from HS
>Dates Tatakura
>while ignoring Shu, hidding from him she's going out with her senpai despite having no reason to hide it
>Shu gets his trust on her and confidence on himself hurt
>Shu still sane
>Haruka breaks up with sempai on his last year.
>time skip to College
>Haruka still is useless
>people from other clubs could have took her to a bad million types due to her being useless
>Except Shu the Man said them to fuck off
>He wants to protect her smile
>And so he does
>Proposes her
>Marries her
>Normal but happy married life
>They're told to have children
>Shu tries his best to form a family
>Haruka however starts taking pills
>She is afraid of having children for some reason
>Shu is crushed under the pressure from her family but still tries
>Haruka unitentionally makes a comment that finally kills Shu's erection
>He tries to save face but she, pretending to not know, pressures him into tell why he can't have sex
>NETORASE plot happens
>She didn't expect this but because she is the main reason this happens she endured it
>Netorase escalates to ridiculous heights with Senpai
>HoweverTatakura gets cocky and messes up his plan to "save Haruka"
>Haruka who knows what's going tells she wants to stop the Netorase
>while still hiding she has been taking pills thus no pregnancy no matter how much she gets creampie
>Shu however tells her he won't stop it because she loves her
>Shu blames himself for all this
>Haruka stays with Shu and keeps up with the netorase for a whole year
>Shit happens and Harudad takes her away
>Shu hasn't given up on her

If the summaries are correct, if in the story Haruka is actually BARREN and is making up the lie of taking pills as a excuse to separate herself with Shu.
Sure she got a S fetish on seeing Shu struggling but she might as well be using that to make Shu dislike her which won't happen.
>>
>>4281800
>>people from other clubs could have took her to a bad million types due to her being useless
I meant took her to a bed a million times.
>>
did haruka bacially say : i l ove you but i hate you" ?
>>
>>4281830
Anata ga nikui no.

I hate you.

However this feels like a cliffhanger bait for next chapter.
>>
>>4281847
like me and a few other said during the whole senpai arc, Haruka is in complete control of shu.Cause shu will goes by what ever she says.

She the one who had the brilliant idea of sleeping with shus father while a video of her being banged by various guys played in the background while in the living room.

Like honestly what did you think was going to happen seeing as it was somesort of baby shower event type thing. Now the lies about shes on the pill,but saying she wasnt a fit mother but quit her job to have a baby.Thats a major inconsistency in the plot imo
>>
>>4281607

Too many swings in haruka's position/character over the course of the manga for me to predict, even now.

Netoraserare is just really disappointing. There are no hot h-scenes since vol. 1 ended (in my opinion), and the terrible thing is that konomi has put that on the backburner to write some god-awful plot where characters behavior (mostly Haruka here) seem inconsistent with what they really want.

I'm expecting disappointment for the final chapter. He doesn't have enough in 20 panels to do a satisfying sex scene so it's going to be either Shu winning Haruka over, or Haruka going completely crazy and doing something unexpected. I think its going to be the former.
>>
I was honestly hoping the series was gonna just end with Haruka getting doubleteamed by her own and Shuu's dad just so SOMETHING interesting would happen but I guess not
>>
what are the expected release dates for the last 2 chapters? i mean, the time they'll be ripped and put online
>>
Wow, this is a whole new level of retardness, ShikiShiro really sink that low, huh? Even your average NTR has a better story than this.
>>
Haruka's become such a horrible person and a horrible character
>>
So in this chapter the author pretty much confirms that this is all harukas fault cause shes been on the pill since b4 this started?

Vol1 ch1 She quits her job because she wants a kid.
Vol3 ch26 She admits she was on the pill the whole time.

Idk whether Shiki is setting this to make Haruka look like the liar to get them back together bacause a 3+year time skip is kind of a long time,and youre telling me haruka hasnt fked anyone in 3years,okay.

Didnt the report say she was unemployed, so whos paying the bills in the house she lives in, her dad or some new guy?

Amayachi did end with singed marriage papers, could this one end with signed divorce papers?
Prepare for another bittersweet ending. Also would you all consider reading Shiki next work.
>>
>>4282101
aren't they already divorced?
>>
>>4282101
>Prepare for another bittersweet ending.
It's more like a comedy at this point.

>Also would you all consider reading Shiki next work.
Sure, for shit and giggle with /h/ and /a/
>>
How long has everyone been following this? Feels nice to see it end. Didn't really like any of the old guy fucking like Shuu's dad but the rest was ok. I donated to mikocon around chapter 8 just to get namaiki before it showed up on panda
>>
>>4282136
he didnt sign the paper iirc
>>
>>4281847
Is it possible to be a i hate you for what you made me go true but i still love even after all that?
>>
>>4282392
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look?
>>
Im so confused so did she started taking the pill before or after having a normal sex life with shu? And if it was after the Ntr started thats still ok i think since she could give the excuse that she only wanted shus baby BUT wtf is she saying about i want to be a mom but im not qualified to be one? Is she saying something like im a drug addict but i dont take drugs? Did the bitch mind process went back a few years back to children mentality and last but not least if she really wanted the divorce WHY DIDNÂŽT SHE MADE HIM SIGN IT, even if he didnt sign the paper she could have just left. So with this the only conclusion that i can come up with is that this bitch is a passive saddistic she wants to see her husband suffer without having to do shit for it.
>>
>>4282397
She took it before the NTR started. She's the cause of Shuu thinking he was infertile when it was really Haruka on the pill the entire time
>>
File: 302b9b4b.jpg (67 KB, 438x637) Image search: [Google]
302b9b4b.jpg
67 KB, 438x637
>>4282470
>>4282397
>>4282101
Haruka had to buy pill by the hundreds then. I mean, Tatakura-sempai sperm is too thick and strong for the pill.

Haruka at least had to take triple doses to try to contain his children, and even then her womb was in serious danger, she was playing literally russian roulette.
>>
File: 9FWa62W.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
9FWa62W.gif
1 MB, 600x338
I'll humor you. Troll, senpaifag blah blah blah yada yada yada.
>>
>>4282477
Stop the cringe, dude.
>>
>>4282477
10/10
>>
File: 1_38.jpg (306 KB, 1200x1701) Image search: [Google]
1_38.jpg
306 KB, 1200x1701
>>4282101
>Vol3 ch26 She admits she was on the pill the whole time.
This little bitch.
At least we know she's lying either way.
>>
>>4282571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
>>
>>4282477
Speaking serious now, american college girls take double pills when they fuck with a stud.
They like to say it out-loud too, it's no secret at all.
>>
>>4282477
He's cumming outside anon.
>>
>>4282593
>>4282477
these much cringe, wtf anon
>>
At least now the "m-muh infertility" faggots can finally fuck off.
>>
Still remember shuufags back in the day projecting and debating to infinity how Haruka never took sempai sperm in her womb.

I guess the only time he came outside was the first time after all, >>4282477
the rest of days he went nakadashi as normal people do.

Not that's worth talking tho, all those anons died a long time ago.
>>
>>4282614
Wait for the last chapter, what Haruka said sounds too smart for her.

>>4282618
Sadly for you the first explicit cumming inside confirmed by Shu himself was in the hotsprings.
>>
File: 1438264610952.png (585 KB, 618x552) Image search: [Google]
1438264610952.png
585 KB, 618x552
>>4282477
>Tatakura-sempai sperm is too thick and strong for the pill
>>
>>4282618
I remember those days too anon, the good old times.
>>
>>4282680
Kek
Those were hilarious mostly because of Sempai fags taking any fake spoiler to jump claiming Haruka fell for him.
>>
>>4282571
That's some serious poker face
>>
>>4282675
You would be surprised.
>>
I hope he does a doujinshi of how he wanted his story to go. I really think namaiki had too much say-so in this which turned into a cluster fuck of inconsistencies.
>>
>>4282618
shuu fags, senpaifags and harukafags

they most definitely extinct now, all jump on to trainwreck wagon
>>
>>4282714
>>senpaifags
>>extinct

just scroll up a bit anon, you will see the faggot is still around
>>
File: 09.png (2 MB, 1703x2500) Image search: [Google]
09.png
2 MB, 1703x2500
>>4282477
stronk
>>
I personally love the direction this shit has gone in. I didn't really like the dad stuff, but as far as NTR goes, this is the genres Magnus Opus.
>>
So how is any of this Shuu's fault. Haruka could have said she didn't want kids and Shuu wouldn't have gotten ED from all the pressure to preform. He wouldn't have needed to rely on cuckolding then. Why did she even feel unworthy of being a mother? I bet it's going to turn out that she always had a fetish for Shuu's suffering and felt a person with those feelings couldn't be a parent, because otherwise she doesn't seem to be a bad person.
>>
So how likely is it that despite starting the pill because she felt she would be a mother, Haruka continued taking it just to see Shuu suffer.
>>
>>4282861
Exactly. Besides, not being able to get an erection without seeing your wife with another man is a legitimate medical condition. It's through no fault of his own that he's like that. He loves Haruka, and he wanted to make love to his wife. He wanted her to be happy. The whole reason he put himself through such suffering in the first place was so he could please her. It's not as if he maliciously pawned her off to random men to be a dickwad or anything.
>>
Shikishiro has surpassed Tanaka Aji in writing retarded/inconsistent female characters.
>>
>>4282967
At least Tanaka Aji admitted that he don't give a fuck about the story.
>>
>>4282967
i agree with that.
>>4282980
kek, true cause all his girls are brain dead addicted to dick.

Its sad cause the author dicked around when vol3 could've went in a whole other direction.

>>4282861
that true cause wasn't he doing just fine until haruka put pressure on him?

Also if she was on the pill the whole time, then she was the one who could've put a stop to the whole cuck thing before it ever even started.

Shu asked her 2 times before first time if she really wanted to go through with it.

In this chapter either everything that shes saying is either a lie or the truth?
>>
File: 1_11.jpg (434 KB, 1200x1681) Image search: [Google]
1_11.jpg
434 KB, 1200x1681
>>4282982
>that true cause wasn't he doing just fine until haruka put pressure on him?

It's a reason.
It all started after this pic related.
And went full out after both their parents went on about wanting a grandchild.
>>
File: 1_19.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
1_19.jpg
413 KB, 1200x1707
>>4283007
I'd say this was also not helping:
"I'm also working hard in my responsibility to assist you everyday".

/took the pill
>>4282571

Shuu was pressured into impregnating her for a child.
Haruka behaved like a saint and stating she wants a baby when she took the pill.
Shuu couldn't get it up anymore.
Cucking started.

I daresay Haruka has huge blame if she's telling the truth.
>>
Dammit.

If what Haruka said about the pills is true then Shu truly did nothing wrong but her.
>>
>>4282980
he did?
>>
>>4283080
Yes.
>>
http://aidanlphotography.weebly.com/

"Photography"

Ok bud, if thats what you want to call it.
Go nuts 4chan.
>>
If this ended with shuu murdering haruka and then killing himself i would be ok with that. Its clearly all her fault. He kills her for ruining everything they had and then kills himself because he still loves her or something. That seems like the only route. We know he isnt afraid to use a knife.
>>
I know this will never happen but what if haruka and shu return to live together.
Maybe they continue with their fetishes and one day sempai knocks at their door and ask them to do a foursome with him
and his new wife because, shocked for what happened with them, now he has a fetish similar to that of shu.
It sounds stupid but imagine the faces of all the sempai fans. It would be really funny. haha
>>
What if she saying the she was on the pill is just a excuse too hide her infertility?
>>
>>4283178
Shuu is useless, she's trying to save him some humiliation.
>>
>>4283128
Im hoping for more funny and nidicolous stuff

It better be not serious drama shit ending
>>
This explain everything..''that love is to suffer'', and why she accept to stay in the game until the shu dad scene..fuck you haruka you ruin everything and ruin shu life! You need to die stupid woman..
>>
>>4283178
That not explain why she accept everything shu ask her..she felt guilty because was all her fault,she not contact him because she was always a coward..
>>
wtf is a OMIAI ?!?!
>>
>>4283322
What did google say?
>>
>>4283322
Arrange marriage!
>>
I'm expecting a very tame ending. 3 years is too long for nothing to have happened and for no one to reach out to the other. After she rejects him, they'll both move on with their lives.

way too much hype and anticipation from the readers imo.
>>
>>4283361
They'll be together at the end though.
>>
>>4283178
She literally had over 100 different dicks in her. There's no reason why she wouldn't be on the pill.

Enough with the fertility shit.
>>
>>4283361
Expect the infamous "sempai holding her down about to rape her" flashback for last chapter.
Or is it just one of the abandoned plots?
>>
>>4283394
Considering her sadistic side...
Maybe she forced Takakura senpai to rape her and that's what freaked him way out of his comfort zone. She knew it would and that would her super aroused and it was too much for him and that's what got things "awkward". Think about it, she never blamed him or felt ill about him.

Do girls keep on good terms with people who forced themselves onto them/raped them? To her, it seems like it wasn't a big deal at all.

However it indeed it was some flashback that never was going to get fully divulged. That flashback is one I personally wanted explored.

Y'all think the last chapter could be wrapped up in 20/24 pages?
>>
Nice Boat incoming
>>
>>4283504
Wedding night- wasn't she virgin? So no, he didn' rape her.
>>
>>4283537
Attempted rape doesn't needs penetration.
>>
File: sodone.jpg (25 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
sodone.jpg
25 KB, 600x332
>>4278890

>literally everything that has happened did so because Haruka was on the pill and didn't tell Shuu about it

fucking 'a man
>>
I thought the last chapter was going to have double the pages, or at least 34 pages.

This thing doesn't need an open end, its needs full closure.

All the hate for shu, then this plot twist happens and it turns out Haruka was deceitful and not up front the whole time.

The most inconsistent issue ive seen is when she spat out shus sperm and tried to inseminate herself with it, doesn't that contradict the pill statement? How did she know the Shus Boss wasn't going to nut in her? Or was she just doing that to save face?
>>
>>4283852
To save her face i think..
>>
>>4283010
That's make really angry!
>>
File: 1_61.jpg (719 KB, 1223x1828) Image search: [Google]
1_61.jpg
719 KB, 1223x1828
So Haruka is fucked up since the beginning?
I remember she was even talking to her plushies before the first guy came, and the rabbit told her to "get it over with".
And she was getting off to the delivery guy too.

I wonder, could it be Haruka never truly loved Shuu?
As in, I'm wondering if their marriage was arranged.
Implying, that's why she never wanted his child, got off to the delivery guy and is so hellbent on being sadistic toards Shuu.
Also, pic related.
>>
>>4282929
Get your facts and logic out of here. I want to believe what I want to believe
>>
File: 14.jpg (286 KB, 1200x1709) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
286 KB, 1200x1709
>>4283962
>I wonder, could it be Haruka never truly loved Shuu?
>As in, I'm wondering if their marriage was arranged.

Chapter 18 flashbacks show that the marriage was not arranged, it was Shu's proposal. Also, that chapter is the one that implies to me that Haruka loves Shu as well.

She lies when she is upset about things and I suspect she is lying in the spoilers, at least partially.
>>
File: 19.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
260 KB, 1200x1710
>>4284015

cont'd

The only consistency I can see in Haruka's behavior is that she is immature/childish. It's evident from talking to the dolls, the whole senpai arc, coercing Shu's father.

Moments before whats in the pic, she was screaming about how much she loved Takakura's dick. Only after she got what she wanted out of Shu, did she then come clean to him.
>>
I think she hates Shuu because he brought out her sadistic side and she knows it. If she was with anyone else it probably never would've manifested but now she knows how much she loves being an S and nobody turns her on like Shuu's ugly ass trauma faces so she has no choice but to continue NTR'ing even against Shuu's wishes at this point because she loves the pleasure too much.

And for this reason she hates herself for feeling this way so she doesn't feel like she qualifies to be a mother, thus the birth control.
>>
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/940040/38e178928b/ enjoy bitches
>>
File: 015.jpg (623 KB, 1280x1915) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
623 KB, 1280x1915
Someone has a stiffy.
>>
>>4284046

So fucking sexy, it's no wonder Shuu can't let go.
>>
File: 06[1].jpg (792 KB, 1280x1829) Image search: [Google]
06[1].jpg
792 KB, 1280x1829
I don't give a shit about anyone else in this series, I just hope best dad live a happy and fulfilling live
>>
File: 005.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1879) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
497 KB, 1280x1879
Oddly, she looks even cuter with her new hair.
>>
>>4284050
I have no fucking idea what's going on. it's either she went crazy or she just wanna get out of the relationship as soon as possible. Kinda feels like she's just lying bout the pills thing. Other than that, the series might prolly end in a bittersweet note.
>>
>>4284046
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/940040/38e178928b/

glorious
>>
>>4284038
She looks amazing there.
>>
welp..

lots of mixed signal from haruka as usual.

it does goes on similarily like what spoiler said.

At first haruka was pretty "cold" towards shu, shu explained everything, selling the condo because he moved jobs, and want to get back together (after he said this there was a panel where haruka shows a bit of "emotion" after dead eye fish and indifference she is showing).

but afterward she said , muri yo (it is impossible), shu keep saying its not impossible, he will go back to her father and will apologize as many times as it takes.

Haruka ask shu if he didnt know that both her mom and dad left her? and maybe they are better this way, shu said that cant be.. but haruka cuts in saying, its okay, by the way did you sign the divorce paper?

shu chan said no i havent, he wants to know haruka's real feeling first..

haruka say, my real feelings? i want the divorce, she has been to many marriage matchmaking meeting, trying to find a great guy. her father has many white hair now and has aged greatly and it is all her fault. How hard it must be for her father to be together with her, which is why she is living separately now, but she is still worried about him (or him about her). Sometimes they talk on the phone, or going on a meal together.

And lately she has been thinking how being not married to shu has made her happy (this is the page where shu making the "uwaa" face and haruka visibly aroused).

another page of haruka aroused and shu looking dejected. then haruka said while giggling, that she is not sure about herself, when she watched shu getting beat up by her father, she got wet. and how she hate herself for being that way

shu tried to calm her down, but haruka told him not to touch her.

she said she wants to be normal, not having sex with other man, just with shu..

but then the infamous line, "hey did you know, when i am with you i am always on pill"
>>
contd

its is not such a big deal, i just felt that i am not suitable to be a mother, but even so, i still want to be a mother. *while tearing up*

shu hugs her, then "shu chan, i hate you"

well seeing the raws and reading it, as always it doesnt look as hopeless as what the raw comentator/summary said.

Haruka definitely not totally giving up on shu, whats with her tearing up in the end, and hugging back shu..

but heck this can be a setup of both good end and bittersweet end, we will see how it goes.
>>
>>4284070
>>4284074
The "I'm always on pill" kinda ruined literally everything from ch.1, Iactually burst a laugh at that page, lol.

This guy should do comedy next, he's good at it, ha.
>>
>>4284070
just to add this anon, haruka even tried to shoo shu away in the beginning lol, "it is almost evening, i dont have much time as i need to go to work"

shu pretty much just ask, where are you working, "at nearby supermarket"
>>
i think.. pretty much haruka was putting up a facade in the beginning, then it starts to crumble when shu ask her to go back together with him.

happy end is still possible! but looking back, with all the plot twist.. i think this might end with a bitter sweet note (another time skip after this chapter?) maybe shu left her alone after seeing how hard it is for her etc, and they go separate way.

as usual fucking red herring everywhere, the only positive note that i saw is haruka hugging shu back in the end, making her "i hate you" not as negative as what i was thinking when i was reading the spoiler. more like "damn you" after a couple fight and made up.
>>
>>4284074

Yup

That "I hate you" not mean hate at all. Alot of romance plot which have " I hate you " from main female character is end up with some kind of love scene

Poor Haruka, even until now, she still not kick that dump-ass.
>>
>>4284087
Poor Haruka? It's a pity she didn't mentioned at the beginning that she is on pills an doesn't want kids. But no she said she wants kids and was ok with parents blaming MC. What a victim she is.
>>
>>4284038
Thanks cino!

I'm at work right now but it'll work on this when I can throughout the week.
>>
>>4284050
Agreed.
>>
i can't wait for the vanilla sex in the last chapter
>>
>>4284102
what will be your reaction if the next chapter starts with the "it has been a year since i last met haruka.."

i will definitely call fucking bullshit if that happen but i kinda can picture it coming.. fuck
>>
File: 014.jpg (504 KB, 1280x1957) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
504 KB, 1280x1957
Going over this quickly I think this line is "It would have been good (better/best) if I didn't married you."

Not "I'm glad I'm not married to you."
>>
>>4284105
you might be on the point, as that page is straight after she was pretty much telling shu how much her family is broken after the whole affair.. and the it would be better if we are not married might be the better translation then "looking back, i am glad we are not married anymore."
>>
>>4284105
also dutch, how are you feeling the chapter? does it like what anons said? not as bleak as what the summary said? still on the shu murder and suicide route?
>>
>>4284105
and she got wet after seeing his reaction?
>>
>>4284116
she did anon, that she did.
>>
>>4284077
Japanese illiterates have no clue what they are talking about. Haruka is barren. Like >>4284086 said, she is putting up a facade. Even if the story is awful, Shikishiro is a master of emotions and the art tells it all. There's no pills from the start, it didn't exist.
>>4284038
The scans are bloody awful. What's the point of scanning something if you don't do it properly.
>>
>>4284116
She did, I was there.
>>
>>4284119
haruka did say she is on pill anon, but hey, no one actually trust her anyway at this stage.
>>
so the i hate you shu

Means that after all shes put him through, she wondering how he still lover her?

is that what could mean. This chapter looks like it will be a bitter sweet end.
>>
>>4284122
She did say that but words in Japanese only 50% makes the meaning, application to the situation or context is also 50%. She is lying. Can't anyone lie in a manga? The ending should have alarmed people, it's going to be a happy ending. Maybe Shu will suffering for the NTR syndrome in the last panel while having sex with Haruka.
>>
>>4284105
Colloquial Japanese fucks me up.
Her "shinakya" しăȘきゃ was throwing me off. I forget what contraction it is in Japanese. I wanted to be sure she's saying that negatively.

My impressions now is that Haruka is putting up a front. Her being on the pill is not a lie; she had her doubts like lots of wives (Hito no Tsuma), and that they'll just have live without each other because it's too painful. At least they both know they love each other still. That's what the "I hate you." line is about. She's trying to run him off and it's not working.
>>
>>4284128
i am not arguing anon, just pointing out that she did say it and well its either the truth or she flat out lying, as you said, 50-50
>>
>When I'm with you, I'm always in pills.
So she isn't when she slept with guys raw and still didn't get pregnant? What a hypocrite.
>>
She loves him. But she worries about parents health- especially father. She knows parents will not accept him. It's really cruel that she didn't tell him about pills.
>>
>>4284129
my man, thanks for clarifying that.
>>
so uh... lying lead to more bigger misunderstanding the manga?

i say so!
>>
>>4284133
When I am with you = during marriage with Shuu
She was on pills with all guys. She jus doesn't want a child.
>>
>>4284143
I don't think so. This is a deus ex machina like that last chapter of SHINDOL'S Emergence. It's a lie.
>>
>>4284150
i dont think hes in shindoLs territory of story telling imo.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.