[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL KyoAni did HENTAI. For people who wanna check it out <Ane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: KyoAni.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KyoAni.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
TIL KyoAni did HENTAI.
For people who wanna check it out <Ane Yome Quartet>
>>
>>4274919
Proof?
>>
>>4274919
that's not the only one, they did 3 or 4 so far
>>
>>4275202
Proof?
>>
>>4275313
you've got the title, find out which studio did it and then do some research
>>
>>4275321
Show proof that KyoAni made hentai. Protip: You can't, which was my point.
>>
>>4275324
Well if you want to be technical it wasn't KyoAni but a 100% subsidiary of them, if that's your point then go fuck yourself.

Otherwise I could give you proof, but go fuck yourself for being so lazy.
>>
>>4275326
Proof that said company is 100% subsidiary of KyoAni?
>>
>>4275332
Yes.
>>
>>4275333
No proof? OK then.
>>
>>4275334
Like I said if you want to be lazy be my guest. It convinced me and I'm not gonna waste my time hunting it down again just so you can be lazy.
>>
>>4275336
>waste my time hunting it down again
>waste my time hunting it down again
Hunting down what? A forum post by an anonymous user on the Internet? Can't even easily find a company profile page to prove your claim? OK then.
>>
>>4275338
Like I care. I'm convinced, you're not, which is your choice. If you want to convince me otherwise go ahead and try, but yeah, like I said I could hunt it down but I'm not going to waste my time. It's you who seems to care much more.
>>
So as a conclusion we have established the following facts:
Fact #1. KyoAni didn't make hentai.
Fact #2. The company that made Ane Yome Quartet is not a subsidiary of KyoAni.

These are facts. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't. Thanks for playing.
>>
a company making their hentai look like KyoAni's art style doesn't mean KyoAni made it you dunce.
>>
>>4275356
Prove that the company that made isn't a subsidiary of KyoAni.
>>
>this entire thread

you kids get baited too easily these days; this technique is older than the internet.
>>
>>4275425
Prove the nonexistence of anything
>>
>>4275425
>prove that something isn't something
Er, that's not really how it works.

If OP makes a claim of something without proof, 99% of people are in their right mind going to assume it's bullshit. And it's not like OP can really then say [Well prove I'm wrong!], because whilst it is a last resort card, it really brings down the quality of the fucking thread, which is already at rock bottom.

So well done.
>>
Autism, the thread.
>>
Today i learned that i became gay yesterday, tomorrow is going to be awesome
>>
>>4274919
>>4275202
>>4275321
>>4275326
>>4275333
>>4275336
>>4275344
>>4275425
Faggots, the lot of you.
>>
>>4275542
Proof? If you have no medical diagnosis I'm afraid this doesn't qualify as autism.
>>
>>4278151
I'll smack you with six flaccid inches full of proof.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.