[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exhentai Error
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I dont know why this is happening, I tried to clean up and edit the cookies but that doesn't work.

I need help guys, I think my dick is going to explode and the worse part is that I have to go to the communion of my cousin later this day, guys this is serious I need your help
>>
see if it works on the regular one
>>
>>4268500
regular e hentai and e hentai gallery works, the only thing that doesn't work is exhentai
>>
>>4268504
if mozilla check for the latest plug in version
>>
>>4268507
Its Chrome
>>
>>4268510
Use CCleaner. Wipe everything on chrome. Or try a fresh computer.
>>
Ireland?
>>
>>4268507
>needing to use plugins
>>
>>4268496
>delete all cookies
>log in through ehentai
>go on exhentai

It's that simple.
>>
>>4268496
1. Log into your account at e-hentai
2. Open a new tab for exhentai (If you get sad panda, thats okay)
3. Open the cookie manager (the black "CM" on your add-on bar)
4. Open your e-hentai cookies and look at the member id, should be a 6 digit number
5. open your exhentai cookies and edit the ipb_member_id to match your e-hentai member id
6. Go back to your e-hentai cookies and copy the ipb_pass_hash value to the clipboard
7. Return to your exhentai cookies and click "ADD COOKIE"
8. In the NAME field type "ipb_pass_hash" and paste the value in from your clipboard
9. Save, and close cookie manager
10. Refresh the exhentai tab. You should have full access.

If this doesn't work, then the problem is on your end.
>>
>>4268524
>>4268525
>>4268518

Thanks Guys, now I can fap again
>>
Im finally kade it into ex hentai....now what? I herd the hentai here is better but where do i start?

>I have an ass fetish
>>
>>4268563
Not really better, just more.

Things like Lori and shota are unblocked, this is important since alot of other galleries might 1 or 2 images that just got it flagged.

Looking for butt stuf try looking for anaru or look for tamagoro's galleries.
>>
>>4268496
Clear cookies the log in on the forum first
>>
I'm also experiencing a problem, but not quite like that. In my case, both e- and ex turn up blank. Just a white page. I already cleared the cookies and all.
>>
File: 1454653292135.png (330 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454653292135.png
330 KB, 900x900
>>4268524
Tried this

>>4268525
And this

But both didn't work
Also my member id is a 7 digit number
pls help
>>
same dude pls someone

I created my account some days ago
>>
>>4268496
Well the first problem I've noticed is that sadpanda doesn't have a login page.
>>
Okay I've had an Exhentai account for a while. My advice.

Wait 1 - 2 weeks. I'm serious.

For some reason or another Exhentai accounts can take up to 2 weeks before you can log into the site with them.

If you made your account today or a couple days ago this is sadly normal.

Just. Wait.
>>
>>4272468
Congratulations!
The problem is on your end, and only you can help yourself!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.