[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys stay on top of new H releases? Just found ou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: j6u392y6fhli.jpg (183 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
j6u392y6fhli.jpg
183 KB, 800x537
How do you guys stay on top of new H releases? Just found out that Dropout got an adaptation, didn't realize it was.

Is there like an anichart.net for H?
>>
>>4267903

Hongfire has threads for upcoming hentai releases, I always look there
>>
>>4267903
I just go to sukebei once a week and check for new releases from trusted uploaders.
>>
>>4267903
hentaitake
>>
You can look at certain release calenders on various websites. Most of the time I don't look at them because they're usually just another filler month of Hentais.

There is literally no more fantasy/rape Hentais coming out for a few months. Over the past year, hentais are very very bland. Some of em are good, but nothing memorable.
>>
>>4267913
>>4267923
This and this. Hingfire have a thread for every upcoming month. Currently they have covered "everything" to june. and Hentaitake have a release calendar
>>
>>4267903
go to hentaitake and look at the calendar, also hentai usually releases on fridays so you can check the site on those days as well
>>
>>4267903
I normally just check sukebi once a week as well but http://hentaisun.com/ is also a pretty good place to check out what's come out recently with links to download it.
>>
>>4267903
hentaitake's calendar and sukebei nyaa, the user hihiko123 uploads everything
>>
File: Lia and Maris.jpg (934 KB, 2837x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lia and Maris.jpg
934 KB, 2837x1000
>>4267955
Rance literally proves you wrong
>>
>>4268628
I hope once they finish that one they move back to Baku Ane
>>
>>4267903
i always use http://nhentai.net/
>>
here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/new-releases-and-re-releases-2016.1596422/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.