[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is kinda awkward first time sex get me so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 0328537_015b.jpg (27 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
0328537_015b.jpg
27 KB, 432x324
why is kinda awkward first time sex get me so hard?
>>
Cause the only sex you'll ever get is with an old used up hooker and you wish you could experience the joys of discovering both yourself and your partner.
>>
>>4265153
sex is overrated anyways. your point is moot. and so is this thread.
>>
File: 1447571397880.png (179 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1447571397880.png
179 KB, 500x338
>>4265153
>>
>>4265153
right in the feels
>>
>>4265153
You know...this would hurt if you got me before i gave up on everything. Somebody just blow my head off i don't want to be here anymore.
>>
>>4265515
don't give up anon. seriously
>>
>>4265132
Everyone's like that at first bro
>>
>>4265153
goddamnit anon.

How come that this board knows me so well? Is it because I'm like this BECAUSE I come here? Or it just happens that this place attracts broken people like me?
>>
File: projector.jpg (24 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
projector.jpg
24 KB, 500x333
>>4265153
>>
>>4265153
or if you're like me, completely disregard sex altogether after that experience and be content with yourself after realizing that sex isn't some magical thing that fixes everything.
>>
>>4265132
I'll try taking your question seriously unlike >>4265153 just in case you were sincerely asking.

For me at least part of the appeal is the idea of being with someone new for the first time. On some levels having sex is never quite as exciting as it is the first time you're with someone you've never fucked before. There's also the appeal of being young and innocent with someone else who is young and innocent. Also the idea of being sexually active when we were younger is often pretty appealing. Because of religious indoctrination I didn't have sex until I was already 21 years old. If I hadn't had that, I probably could have had sexual relationships as early as 15. That's around 6 years of my life that I could have had really awesome experiences with people I found attractive and that found me attractive in return.
>>
>>4265153
it's people like you that discourage relationships go fuck yourself you faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.