[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys! I've been reading a lot of WNs like Slave Harem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Hey guys!

I've been reading a lot of WNs like Slave Harem and Dorei Classmate as of late, and was thinking I would like to try my hand at writing one.

I actually have the characters personalities, the setting and such already in mind, but there's one thing I can't decide, and that's the start of it.

Would a guy that gets transferred to a fantasy world be better, or one that is reincarnated there? those seem to be the most popular and commonly used scenarios.

The MC would be someone that, back on earth, was a very serious and normal person, but who under his normalfag facade, was a hentai-loving fun pervert with an hyperactive imagination who had a hard time dealing with the grind of every day reality, so when he has the chance, he starts building a harem of slave girls he will lovingly train to be his ideal slavegirls.

I have the following ideas to get the ball rolling, but can't choose between them.

Earth is actually something like a deathworld, that is, an extremely harsh world, compared to pretty much everywhere else in the multiverse. The Earth sucks up 100% of our magic all day everyday so our bodies have adapted to be super batteries of magic. Gravity is much harsher than in other worlds, so we basically have super strength when compared to the people of other worlds. The fauna is stupidly lethal. Heck, just look at Australia.

So, when the MC reincarnates in, or is transported to a new world, he's suddenly way above the power level of the locals. This is actually a fairly common trope used a lot in HFY (Humanity fuck yeah!) threads so I'm not trying to tale credit for it.

Anyway, what would get the harem ball rolling? these are my starting ideas:

1 - MC arrives to a fantasy world where slavery is normal, starts working at a slave training facility, decides to strike out on his own.

2 - Reborn in a wealthy family, cute childhood friend falls into poverty and is about to be sold off as a slave, so MC buys her and then starts training her.

1/?
>>
File: posture collar slave.jpg (142 KB, 513x700) Image search: [Google]
posture collar slave.jpg
142 KB, 513x700
>>4263702

3 - MC gets attacked by a succubus. It turns out MC is positively overflowing with mana/energy/qi and the succubus gets hooked.

4 - MC adventures for a bit, ends up capturing a beautiful and evil dark elf (or a vampire or a demoness or such) and tames/train her to her liking, then decides its okay to indulge his fantasies with the villain(esse)s of this fantasy world!

Which seems more interesting, do you have suggestions for starting ideas?
>>
It would be interesting if the MC was a girl, for variety's sake.
>>
>>4263720
That would be a nice twist
>>
>>4263762
>>4263720

Uhmmm a yuri harem, uh? actually it doesnt's sounds bad.

Genderbended because of the travel between worlds, or a legit girl?
>>
File: 1387641383076.jpg (2 MB, 5000x3306) Image search: [Google]
1387641383076.jpg
2 MB, 5000x3306
I like the HFY aspect. If you aren't 100% sold on the fantasy side, make it a Sci-Fi HFY harem story.
Human abducted and "probed" by female aliens, but super strong so turns the tables and makes them his harem.
Something along the lines like "you were going to do WHAT to me? How do YOU like it" as he proceeds to "tame" them.
Also has access to several species on ship (joint collective research vessel collected him).

My two cents spent, I hope to come across your work sometime. Best of luck!
>>
>>4263828
uhmm... I was thinking in another world so the weirdness of the situation helped the MC break out of his/her society-imposed restraints and go crazy on the new world girl's asses. Maybe literally.

But I guess aliens would work as well? but im not really into monsters and I dont really like how so many franchises do aliens just the same as humans but in other colors (im looking at you, star trek)

What if we get summoned... by the bad guys? rather than being summoned to be a hero as usual, we get summoned to be the demon king or to save the losing demons?

Still looking for a starting idea... did you guys like any of the ideas given so far? and writing same sex scenes can get complicated sometimes, but the girl MC idea is interesting
>>
I was king of thinking along the lines os Elves/Space Elves. I like the "summoned" idea quite a bit too... like a mage / sorceress summoning "things" from another world to fight an opponent (sort of reverse D&D?).
I would think that setting up and using a harem would make for a great way to blow off some steam from real/crappy/non-magic worlds like our own.
>>
>>4263835
There's a web novel which was converted into a manga where a couple of female summoners summon demon lord to use as pet/slave to fight for them but because he has a special ring which bounces off magic, they end up magically enslaved by him instead of the other way around.

Here's the translated web novel link
https://isekaicyborg.wordpress.com/isekai-maou-to-shoukan-shoujo-dorei-majutsu/

and here's the manga link
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/isekai-maou-to-shoukan-shoujo-dorei-majutsu-r15950

So yeah, it's been done.
>>
Uhmm the ideas on this thread have been pretty good actually. I think it would be fun to have a female MC. The idea I got so far is thus:

MC was a mousy but brilliant scholarship student in a private girl's academy. It was her dreamed-pf enviroment because she was into yuri, yet all the beautiful onee-samas she had always dreamt of... ignored her.

She's petite, flat, and while she takes proper care of her personal appearance, she can't help that she has no curves whatsoever and has a huge complex about her figure, all of it leading to her being bad at talking to others.

When she gets summoned away, the spell builds her 'ideal body' for her to inhabit (implying that her old body went through spontaneous human combustion back on earth), and she gets the body she always dreamt of.

Of course, tall (not sure if just 1.75 which for japanese seem to be 'tall' lol) or actually tall (over 1.80 meters tall) though. Curvy figure, explosive hips and chest, gorgeous face, etc.

Somehow, I think having a female MC would be a lot of fun. Its easier to justify her being internally timid and having to force herself to 'roleplay the dominant type' (thanks for the manga and wb link, i liked the idea).

I think I'll go with that, unless anyone has further suggestions.
>>
That makes me think... girls who like yaoi are known as rotten women, right? is there such a title for girls who like yuri? (other than lesbian, ofc)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.